Djgb13

Another London stabbing

But last year the Mayor called for a crackdown on knives.

"No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife," Khan tweeted. "Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law." 

He forgot to say, "...feel the full force of the law...after the bad guy stabs a bunch of good people who I'm rendering helpless with this stupid law."  

Shocking his statement doesn't keep the bad guys from carrying. :shocking: Who knew?

Anyway Trump can be blamed, perhaps impeached for this ? I mean a phone call is good enough, why not throw this in the pot too? 

No one killed except the stabbed. Thank God that maniac didn’t have a gun. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

No one killed except the stabbed. Thank HOF that maniac didn’t have a gun. :thumbsup: 

Stabbing with a gun doesn’t work though. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, MDC said:

No one killed except the stabbed. Thank God that maniac didn’t have a gun. :thumbsup: 

I’m glad the good guy/gal had a gun to eliminate the threat.  Shame so many were injured as they fled from a man wearing a vest.  An armed, citizen could have eliminated the threat from a safe distance if they could only have that chance.

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m glad the good guy/gal had a gun to eliminate the threat.  Shame so many were injured as they fled from a man wearing a vest.  An armed, citizen could have eliminated the threat from a safe distance if they could only have that chance.

I also support an armed police force and well regulated responsible private gun ownership. :thumbsup: 

It's great that police are the only ones carrying guns because after someone get's stabbed, they can swoop in and look for the guy who did it. 

Terrorist attacked on London Bridge? Yikes. Haven’t seen the details, but we will be lucky if the death toll for this one is less than 20.

The UK and rest of fuked up European countries can fukin choke on their immigrant problems.  Fuk em.  They sat there with the "it cant happen here" mindset, ala Hawkeye, and let it happen.  The US is well on our way so, please, you dooshbag lefties continue with your cries of racism and bigotry of the right.  Im sure any of you would gladly "embrace the culture" of a violent immigrant while I use you as a human shield during a knife attack.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Stabbing with a gun doesn’t work though. :dunno:

Slap a bayonet on that gun, then you're in business.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The UK and rest of fuked up European countries can fukin choke on their immigrant problems.  Fuk em.  They sat there with the "it cant happen here" mindset, ala Hawkeye, and let it happen.  The US is well on our way so, please, you dooshbag lefties continue with your cries of racism and bigotry of the right.  Im sure any of you would gladly "embrace the culture" of a violent immigrant while I use you as a human shield during a knife attack.

Where do you guys come up with this shiit?  Do you just make up crap about whoever you want?

Hard to believe in a city with a Muslim mayor who is soft on crime and terrorism is having these problems.  Never saw that coming.  

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I dont make any of it up.  Just go back and read your own posts.  

Where have I said it can't happen here and how have I given anyone the idea that it's my mindset?

Why can't we all just get along? Oh wait, the terrorism only flows in one direction.  That's why. 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Where have I said it can't happen here and how have I given anyone the idea that it's my mindset?

I know a guy who was told by a guy who knows a guy who overheard a phone call that you were on that you inferred that it was your mindset.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

I know a guy who was told by a guy who knows a guy who overheard a phone call that you were on that you inferred that it was your mindset.

That sounds about right.

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

Terrorist attacked on London Bridge? Yikes. Haven’t seen the details, but we will be lucky if the death toll for this one is less than 20.

Right  Because as long as the body count is under 20 it's okay to murder/injure people.  Great logic!  :thumbsup:

Another stabbing attack with multiple injuries being reported in the Netherlands. Happy Holidays! 

12 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Good thing that Trump won in 2016 and stopped this schit from spreading here. Hillary wanted to overrun our country with this diversity.

Yup. She wanted to bring in 750k the first year! Of course none of them would be going anywhere near Chappaqua or attending the same schools as her grandkids. 

50 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Right  Because as long as the body count is under 20 it's okay to murder/injure people.  Great logic!  :thumbsup:

Say what? I’m thinking that in the time between reading my post and typing your reply,  you’ve made 3 or 4 leaps in logic.  

There was a mass shooting in the Bronx on Wednesday. Didn't get play on CNN.  Barely got any on NY news. 

31 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Good thing that Trump won in 2016 and stopped this schit from spreading here. Hillary wanted to overrun our country with this diversity.

Huh?

Chain migration ✔️
Work Visas ✔️
Diversity Migration ✔️
Refugee Migration ✔️
And a number of other programs still exist.  The country is still being overrun with diversity. 😣

So it looks like this was a Muslim terrorist attack. He’s an ex-convict with ties to Islamic terrorist groups. The guy killed 2 people and injured more. The terrorist was wearing a suicide vest that turned out to be fake. He was shot and killed by police 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/london-bridge-closed-by-british-police-amid-reports-of-gunshots.amp

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is one of the expected benefits of living in a big city

Yep, you take the good you take the bad...