Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Trans Woman Too Humiliated to Fly Home for Thanksgiving After TSA Flags Her Pemis as ‘Threat’

So if I want to get my ding-ding played with before hopping on a plane all I have to do is throw on a wig and say I'm a chick? Maybe even a quick hummer could be part of the deal? I mean, I would have to get the chick TSA right, since I'm a "girl"? I saw a couple hot ones before.  :banana:

Baer, a trans woman, gave up flying after a Transportation Security Administration officer identified her as a woman for the body scanner, which then triggered an alarm because her groin did not match the machine’s version of the female body.

“I was stopped in front of the entire line of people and two TSA agents touched my crotch repeatedly,” Baer, who began transitioning in 2017, told the Thomson Reuters Foundation.

Discrimination concerns are mounting with the growing use of technology by police, security and immigration services that fails to recognize trans and nonbinary people, who do not define themselves as male or female.

https://pluralist.com/trasgender-flying-tsa-scanner-humiliating/

These people need to shut up. Fed up with their BS. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The big takeaway from all this is that TSA is looking for a on every passenger.  Sort of an invasion of privacy, I would say. 

"The TSA said a tiny fraction of the complaints it received in the last financial year were from trans passengers – 28 out of more than 100,000 incidents"

The minuscule percentages rears it's ugly face again. Why even report on this crap? How about they start with the other 99,972 incidents. 

All about the media spending nearly every waking moment of life talking about minorities (other than fake reporting on Trump that is).

Imagine if you had to wait in line while this crap plays out? Im

sure they were pulling people off the line to deal with this nonsense. 

This was all forseeable once we stopped using science to define what sex a person is.  Seems simple enough.  If you want to be female, cut it off.   Until then, realize that legally you're male.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

"The TSA said a tiny fraction of the complaints it received in the last financial year were from trans passengers – 28 out of more than 100,000 incidents"

The minuscule percentages rears it's ugly face again. Why even report on this crap? How about they start with the other 99,972 incidents. 

All about the media spending nearly every waking moment of life talking about minorities (other than fake reporting on Trump that is).

So less than .001% of people are affected? Tell them to fock off

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yup, plus any person has the ability to ask the TSA to be screened in private.  If this is something concerning to you as a passenger just walk up the nearest TSA agent and tell them you have special needs and would prefer a private screening.  If you CHOOSE to go through the line the 99.9% of us go through expect to be treated like that 99.9%.  It's not reasonable to expect EVERY TSA agent to be aware of EVERY possible scenario that might not be covered in their $12/hour security theater manual.

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So less than .001% of people are affected? Tell them to fock off

Yep, and obama wanted to require universities across the country to accommodate this % by building new bathrooms for them. 

Perhaps these trans could be a little proactive and mention to the agents what he has going on so there wouldn’t be any surprises. 
They need to take at least a little responsibility. 🤦‍♂️ 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Strike said:

This was all forseeable once we stopped using science to define what sex a person is.  Seems simple enough.  If you want to be female, cut it off.   Until then, realize that legally you're male.

I'd like to point out that even if they cut it off they would still be a male. Biology can't be changed.  Also they would be considered a eunuch and not trans.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'd like to point out that even if they cut it off they would still be a male. Biology can't be changed.  Also they would be considered a eunuch and not trans.

Of course.  But this incident wouldn't have occurred.  According to the article the only reason it became an issue was due to his Pen!s.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

"Humiliated ". Impossible. 

Right? I would think that dressing up as a women and calling yourself one is the ultimate in humiliation. 

5 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Perhaps these trans could be a little proactive and mention to the agents what he has going on so there wouldn’t be any surprises. 
They need to take at least a little responsibility. 🤦‍♂️ 

That would defeat their agenda. They all hope something like this can happen to them so they can scream how they have been humiliated hoping to cash in somehow and at the same time try to seem important. You are not important, you are freak and a worthless, mentally disturbed loser.

Would have just made trouble on the plane anyway when the attendant called it ma’am instead of “their royal heinesses incorporated” or whatever it demands to be called. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

If Michelle Obama had a son....

...or a daughter... peemuses run in her genes.

It sorta sucks that a retard was treated like that