Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Black Friday 9mm's

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Grabbed 4 Shields for under 1k  :banana:I love PSA :overhead:

When I was shopping for a new handgun the place I went to has the shields on sale for $215. Ended up buying an XDS. 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

When I was shopping for a new handgun the place I went to has the shields on sale for $215. Ended up buying an XDS. 

$199 per pistol plus tax and ffl. 1k federal black box for $139 shipped. :overhead:

51 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

$199 per pistol plus tax and ffl. 1k federal black box for $139 shipped. :overhead:

Nice man. You got a damn good deal on them

I would like to buy 2 handguns. Where do you guys get yours?

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Hellcat here

My daughter's boyfriend's Hellcat was stolen for a second time. What's worse is that the insurance man accused him of stealing his own car. He's in the Air Force and loves his car. It had all types of security on it, a tracker too, but still it's gone. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

My daughter's boyfriend's Hellcat was stolen for a second time. What's worse is that the insurance man accused him of stealing his own car. He's in the Air Force and loves his car. It had all types of security on it, a tracker too, but still it's gone. 

Where does he park it?

On 11/30/2019 at 9:12 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Link please!

palmetto state armory i think he's talking about.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:19 AM, Gladiators said:

Where does he park it?

In a parking lot where he resides. It's a park at your own risk sort of thing. It's a very loud car. Surprised it was stolen successfully.

Where does one purchase a reliable handgun? 's Sporting Goods?

On 11/30/2019 at 6:10 AM, peenie said:

I would like to buy 2 handguns. Where do you guys get yours?

I would strongly suggest that you go to a local gun shop so you can look at and handle what you're after. Any gun you buy should feel comfortable in your hand. You can only find that out by handling it first. (Pro tip, don't point it at anybody. Point it in a safe direction away from anybody else or down towards the floor if necessary.)

If you're lucky the shop will have a shooting range as well and they may have the model you're after available to rent. Do it if they do. After firing it you may find out that you don't want that model after all. 

You might want to stick to revolvers. They are easier to manipulate for most women. Semi's can be a little stiff until they're broken in. Revolvers don't have that problem.  

Then you can shop online for a better price and have it shipped to a local shop to do the paperwork.

• Like 1

Revolvers are for cowboys! I want a cool looking gun. :bandana:

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Revolvers are for cowboys! I want a cool looking gun. :bandana:

Oh. :lol:

In that case disregard my last post. Go out and get yourself a .50 cal Desert Eagle. You won't be able to shoot it. Or aim it. Or maybe even lift it. 

But they're cool AF. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Oh. :lol:

In that case disregard my last post. Go out and get yourself a .50 cal Desert Eagle. You won't be able to shoot it. Or aim it. Or maybe even lift it. 

But they're cool AF. :thumbsup:

I guess you're right about that. I'll need to practice with it. Better to have something I can handle.

Thanks for the advice!!