Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Can Michigan actually beat OSU today?

unlikely, but they are at home.

They will probably cover though. (+9)

No, but it's a rivalry game so anything can happen.

I think Michigan will have a chance, but only if Ohio State's first and second team don't make the trip and their third team gets injured, and all of the walk-on's have to play the whole game.  At that point, it may come down to whether or not a kicker can make a last second FG.

I missed the first half of the game. Forgot to put down a bet I wanted to make on OSU.

So I took a half time bet OSU -18.5.

They are very good this year.

Didn’t even want to go to the Carolina/Clemson game today. Knew it wasn’t gonna be much of a game. 

Figured OSU would beat Michigan. All you guys that took OSU today congrats. Well all knew how this would turn out 

Didn't stop by the Geek Club earlier, missed my chance to laugh very hard at the idea of Harbaugh not getting his ass handed to him in a big game.

Yayyyyyyyy

One of the biggest bonuses from this is listening to Michigan fan(worst fan in all of sports) cry and whine and cry.

They beat crappy msu and Indiana and somehow think they are national title contenders. 

I even read some fans and even local sportswriters wondering before the game if Michigan deserved to be in the playoff if they beat OSU.  Even with not playing in the big 10 title game.  

Its gonna be a great week listening to local sports radio

I was listening to the game online, on SiriusXM, and had to listen to the Michigan broadcast.  Gotta tell ya, they were really reasonable and unbiased.  Was a good broadcast.

14 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I was listening to the game online, on SiriusXM, and had to listen to the Michigan broadcast.  Gotta tell ya, they were really reasonable and unbiased.  Was a good broadcast.

The slobber brothers?  Brandstatter and Dan Dildorf?   They are the worst.   I once heard Brandstatter say this during a broadcast:  "every time we get the ball it starts to rain, when Notre Dame gets it, the rain stops. its unfair."

:lol:

Quote from a local radio sports guy on twitter:

When you’re Minny/MSU/Iowa/NW, you can sit there & say “winning 9 or 10 games a year is great, don’t need to ask much more.” Doing the same & accepting that with Michigan is absurd and a cop out given the resources, talent & support out there. Just accept losing to OSU? Huh?

Michigan fan=delusional and horrible