Sign in to follow this  
Darn shame Alabama lost...

Thank F'n God that they won't be in the playoffs this year...

Of course the committee could still find a crappy way to get them in there...

I wouldn’t be surprised if the committee somehow made an excuse to slip them in 

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Awesome is the SEC only getting 1 bid.

One would think, but watch Georgia beat LSU or lose at the very last minute and the committee will keep them in there somehow...

I'll admit, Bama got royally focked at the end of the half.

That being said, was funny as hell to see Saban go ballistic and lose his shiit. 😂

Saban called it "unfair" that his team was given a penalty for too many men on the field on fourth-and-4 that gave Auburn a first down and effectively ended the game.

"I really feel that it was a pretty unfair play at the end of the game," Saban said. "They substituted the punter as a wide receiver, so we put the punt team in. And then when the quarterback was still in there we tried to put the defense back in. I thought they should have given us a little more time to substitute and get [Jaylen] Waddle out as a returner. We get called for 12 guys on the field. So that was very disappointing.

"We're responsible for that as coaches, but it was a very unusual circumstance to say the least. And I think that sometimes when you have those, it should be viewed that way."

😂

But that backup QB was unstoppable. Six touchdown passes, four of them to his own team!

Saban should've asked for that 100 yard pick six play to be redone.  It's obvious they didn't know Auburn was going to blitz, so they should've had time to plan for it 

Pretty clever though to bring in the punt team, but line up in a wildcat out of it.

10 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I'll admit, Bama got royally focked at the end of the half.

Twas the game right there. And from what I saw the refs were right that the half ended. No way was he down in time.

I was in the mall heading toward the fitting room of Athleta. They had a sofa and some chairs for husbands to sit while their wives tried on clothes. I heard a guy say, "Damn, Bama is out!" Then the men started discussing it. Glad now I understand what they were talking about.