Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Week 13 Weather

Got some wind concerns here in KC. Sustained 20 mph all day Saturday, and forecast is for the same on Sunday. Hopefully it calms down for the 3 pm kickoff.

Thar she blows!

Hopefully, this will mean that Mahomie can chunk it 75 yards instead of just 60....but more likely will mean a good day for Kelse on intermediate stuff, and for the backs catching it outta the backfield.

8:00 AM Central - Winds are sustained 23 mph with gusts at 40 mph. Forecast is for the wind to calm down a bit by gametime and be in the manageable 15-20 mph range.

TB @ JAX also expected to be windy around the 20 mph range.

GB @ NYG - sounds like it's going to nasty. Mix of snow and rain likely throughout the game with temps right around freezing.

In DFS, I'm avoiding players on: OAK, KC, TB, JAX, GB and NYG..

In season-long - I am rolling with TB QB and WR Evans.  I'm sitting both BAL TE Andrews and OAK TE Waller..   Grabbed LAR TE2 T. Higbee off the WW.

39 minutes ago, desertfire said:

wondering if I should be worried about Winston? I have Tannehill and could replace him with?

When aren't you worried about Winston?

The hour by hour on weather.com shows the wind dying down to manageable levels in KC by game time. I am sticking with Mahomes-Tyreek in DFS.

5 minutes ago, American Chewy said:

i have rodgers and winston.....rodgers in there for now.  is it that bad in ny?  worse than jax?

Way worse in NY than in Jax - heavy rain/sleet/snow mix moving in for the entire game with a breeze & temps in the low/mid 30s. Looks potentially disastrous from a fantasy perspective.

https://www.wunderground.com/maps/radar/current