Jump to content
nzoner

Happy Football Day Week 13!

Recommended Posts

...And in this corner the challenger hailing from the city by the bay and a 6 point dog...

I'll take the 49er's and the points and hope that this game lives up to the hype much more than the latest Scorsese offering.

As a KC fan so glad that the Oakland game got moved to the later slot.Reid has an absurd 17-3 record following a bye and although I like his chances of going 18-3 I'll take the Raiders at +11 and will not be surprised if this one goes down to the wire with the Raiders pulling an upset and making the AFC West race tighter than it is.

As far as FF goes my pitiful team had 3 players going on Thursday and got me a.....wait for it......  -0.3  :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to:

49ers @ ravens

Pit vs clev

min vs sea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Tough games to bet today.  

Ive liked AZ +3 I suppose

This scares me, as I think there are some real gems to bet today.  What immediately pops to mind is Jets -3 vs bengals (I don’t think the bengals win all year and the Jets are hot) and packers -6.5 vs Giants.  Yes, I’m a giants fan but this line should be 9.5 and I’d still take the packers.  Giants defense is the worst I’ve seen in years and they have no offense right now.  Plus, Golden Tate and engram out; this one gets ugly fast.

 

also like Seattle -3, but that’s tomorrow night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49ers haven't seen the Jackson Ravens yet so Ravens should win.

Browns should roll the Steelers.  I'm expecting multiple ejections and fines all over the place.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins drown the Eagles 🐬

 

 

I can dream can't I? :dunno:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big Guy said:

Dolphins drown the Eagles 🐬

 

 

I can dream can't I? :dunno:

 

 

 

Sadly I wouldn’t be surprised.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sadly I wouldn’t be surprised.

yeah, we should just go have a drink and call it a Season 😄

 

The Redskins may just win this thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wentz looks awful, but the Eagles 10-0 lead may stand up. Fins OL is a turnstile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Big Blue 06 said:

This scares me, as I think there are some real gems to bet today.  What immediately pops to mind is Jets -3 vs bengals (I don’t think the bengals win all year and the Jets are hot) and packers -6.5 vs Giants.  Yes, I’m a giants fan but this line should be 9.5 and I’d still take the packers.  Giants defense is the worst I’ve seen in years and they have no offense right now.  Plus, Golden Tate and engram out; this one gets ugly fast.

 

also like Seattle -3, but that’s tomorrow night.

How much did you put on the Jets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eagles are just bad. Going 7-9 or 6-10 would probably be best for them. Draft some like help and get younger. 

Sad.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Eagles are just bad. Going 7-9 or 6-10 would probably be best for them. Draft some like help and get younger. 

Sad.

Can I buy you that drink, or are you already too wet? 

 

You guys just met your Jets, my condolences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW....that Hail Mary was close!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Can I buy you that drink, or are you already too wet? 

 

You guys just met your Jets, my condolences.

WTF? You don't do that, big guy. This the NFC east. Remember? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MDC said:

Eagles are just bad. Going 7-9 or 6-10 would probably be best for them. Draft some like help and get younger. 

Sad.

Yeah a new QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

WTF? You don't do that, big guy. This the NFC east. Remember? 

C'mon Man......let's all go get a drink :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Might be time to take the Titans seriously?

I hope so...  They need to overtake the Steelers, though their schedule isn't as easy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

C'mon Man......let's all go get a drink :D 

Not with a Jeagle fan. You know they're pure scum. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not with a Jeagle fan. You know they're pure scum. 

well yeah, but I still have a heart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this one's brutal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, posty said:

I hope so...  They need to overtake the Steelers, though their schedule isn't as easy...

If the Patriots can assist this evenening, we are tied for the division with two to play against Houston.

Don't need the wild card. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Can I buy you that drink, or are you already too wet? 

 

You guys just met your Jets, my condolences.

Sober today but a little hungover.

I definitely want to hit the bottle now. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the Eagles give Wentz a big contract yet? I hope so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

What a weird ending in Denver. That fix was in.

The receiver ran into the D back. WTF? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Brady is coloring his hair. Faag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, here I go:  I proclaim here in the second quarter of week 13, it's over for the Patriots. It's been a great run. Congratulations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×