zftcg

Thielen owners: Are you rolling the dice for MNF?

I feel like he’s likely to play, but there aren’t a lot of backup options if he’s a late scratch. Could play Waller or Kirk in the late window today. 

What are others doing?

Josh Gordon was available, so I grabbed him. Don't feel great about it, I need a win to secure the first round bye.

I'm rolling the dice that Thielen plays, hopefully I don't have to play Gordon but, he was the only real backup plan available.

I got burned hard when he left early  after re-aggravating his hamstring a few weeks ago.  I'm taking a wait and see approach with him now.  I need to see him start and finish a game.

And if he were to be outright inactive on Monday my options to replace him are pretty dicey at best.  I think that he is just too much of an all around  risk to start for me in such an important match up this week.

4 minutes ago, clean90 said:

I got burned hard when he left early  after re-aggravating his hamstring a few weeks ago.  I'm taking a wait and see approach with him now.  I need to see him start and finish a game.

Not getting burned again. Sitting him. 

• Like 1

Went back and forth but finally decided to sit him for Waller. Matchup isn’t crucial for me as I likely have No. 1 seed locked up. I hope he comes back healthy and I can feel confident using him in playoffs

I think i'm rolling him out over Woods and Sanders.  I need the win, but also need help to get in the playoffs.  I'm thinking 3 weeks off and 3 limited practices puts him at a very high probability to play.  It's a gamble I guess.

1 hour ago, Beyond Chaos said:

Just saw this.  I didn't get Woods in on time, but since I had Thielen in the flex, I am rolling with Hyde in an undesirable matchup vs NE.

Sucks that you missed out on Woods’ big day