Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

No thread on the cop getting the "Pigs" drink at Starbucks?

Maybe it slipped thru here because of Tgiving.  Anyway...its taken a unique twist.  The chiefs daughter(unconfirmed) has outed him as a racist pig on Twitter.  Its an interesting Twitter thread to include her using the "N" word on social media.

This is the sad state of where we are at.  We got twitter users that don't believe the reporting or that the incident is actually even true, but they don't question some other twitter user claiming she's the daughter and that her father is a racist pig?  Libtards will believe anything.

The comments are despicable.  I wish there could be a way for the cops to get all the info from those users and IF they ever need police help they wouldn't show up.

So there’s allegations she made about her dad being racist (who she hasn’t talked to in years), but there’s blatant evidence of her using the N word 3 times in one IG post. 🤔 

I feel like I’ve seen this episode before. 

I don't really care. The idiot was fired. 

Link to the Starbucks employee suggesting he/she did it because the chief was a racist?  The only justification I've heard is that they were f'ing with a colleague.   If no link then this deflection is just that, a deflection from a despicable act from a despicable person.

I'm calling for a nation wide boycott of Starbucks.  

Why do police officers still go to Starbucks?  Entire company is full of commie phags.  Go to your local coffee shop, they like and appreciate you there.  It’s also retarded to pay that much for coffee.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Can we still go in just to whiz on their toilet seats?  :(

10 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Can we still go in just to whiz on their toilet seats?  :(

You need to wait until the homeless junkies are done shooting up first.  Might take awhile. 

Pigs gotta drink to. I see no issue.

9 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I'll go you one better and make it a worldwide boycott. I hate Starbucks. Especially in China. They think it's cool to hang out there, so the place is always packed with annoying people. And their fare sucks anyway.