Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Confessions ***The Thread***

I just now, like five minutes ago, realized Jaime Pressly and Margot Robbie are not the same person.  🤯

It's alright puddin.  They look like twins.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I just now, like five minutes ago, realized Jaime Pressly and Margot Robbie are not the same person.  🤯

Didn’t even realize that til you said it but now I can’t unsee it 

I got 3 music ones... yes, feel free to mock me.

1. When the TV show House M.D. was running, I heard the song Baba O'Riley for the first time and thought it was a new song.
  2. I thought The Who and Guess Who were the same band.
  3. I thought Queen and Queensrÿche were the same band.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

1. When the TV show House M.D. was running, I heard the song Baba O'Riley for the first time and thought it was a new song.

One time I bought a CD by a guy named Jamie Cullum. Was playing it once, and said, I really like this song... 

My friend said... "yeah, it's a sh!tty cover of The Wind Cries Mary..." (sees my blank look) by hendrix? 

Same thing happened with a Dave Matthews band cover of all along the watchtower.

That was long ago. I've educated myself since. 

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Didn’t even realize that til you said it but now I can’t unsee it 

I’m not even sure sure which actress is in what role/movie now.  Complete mindfock

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m not even sure sure which actress is in what role/movie now.  Complete mindfock

Isn’t Presley much older? She’s been around for awhile. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Isn’t Presley much older? She’s been around for awhile. 

Just looked it up.  One is 42, the other 30.  But the 42 doesn’t look 42 (Hollywood and all).  Doppelgängers, lovely lovely Doppelgängers.

I 100% thought Pressly was Harly Quinn this whole time.  Until tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Just looked it up.  One is 42, the other 30.  But the 42 doesn’t look 42 (Hollywood and all).  Doppelgängers, lovely lovely Doppelgängers.

I 100% thought Pressly was Harly Quinn this whole time.  Until tonight.

I'm gonna need to see them scissor and 69 to really tell how similar they look. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Me too. And I said the same thing to myself. It was like "whaaaaaa?"

I used to sing refreshed like a douche ....in the song blinded by the light...its actually revved up like a deuce.  I was 15 and douche was funny to say.

I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to reach in the pool and rub my leg down and watch the hair come back up again.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to reach in the pool and rub my leg down and watch the hair come back up again.

giants fan?

not me, but my son got my mom a record player for Christmas last year, and for her birthday we went to buy her a record, I let him pick it out.  He picked out a Pink, record, and I said are you sure (Tutu) would like that?  He said yes at Christmas we were talking about the music she likes, and he said "She said Pink was her favorite of all-time"  So we got her a Pink album.

Cutest thing ever, and its my mom's favorite gift from him, cause he was listening and remembered it for like 6 months

apparently when you are 7, and someone asks for a Pink Floyd record and you get them a Pink record its A-OK

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

apparently when you are 7, and someone asks for a Pink Floyd record and you get them a Pink record its A-OK

This is similar to the time I heard someone say, "When did Queen Latifah change her name to just Queen?"

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I liked the Bob Denver one too :D

When I was around 4 or so I liked the song "Sister Golden Hair" so much I named my hamster Sister Golden Hair. 

Also, I focked all of your moms.  

29 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

When I was around 4 or so I liked the song "Sister Golden Hair" so much I named my hamster Sister Golden Hair. 

Also, I focked all of your moms.  

Did you yell "Surprise" when it made it's way back out of your azz? 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Did you yell "Surprise" when it made it's way back out of your azz? 

No, but I did yell "Armageddon" when it was on its way in. 

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I used to sing refreshed like a douche ....in the song blinded by the light...its actually revved up like a deuce.  I was 15 and douche was funny to say.

Mandred Mann did have it as douche. Springsteen wrote it as deuce. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

As long as we're confessing - this is still one my fav songs ever! :o

51 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

How is this a confession?  None of us can tell the difference. 😂

But I mean, they really look alike to me. The phenomena has never happened before. Don't you think they truly look similar? It's one thing to not be familiar with a group and not be able to distinguish one person from another because you are not from that group, but I'm black. I should be able to tell them apart. Maybe I'm getting old, but to me they really honestly look the same.

Snoop Dog
Dr. Dre
Ice Cube
Ice-T
Jay-Z
Lil Wayne
50 Cent
Biggie Smalls and P. Diddy
Tupac

^^^All those guy look different. Can't you tell them apart? I can't tell the new rappers apart.

Up until a few years ago whenever I saw hors d'oeuvres printed like on a package in a store in my head I would pronounce it wh0res-dee-ohh-vress and I had zero idea what it was.

50 minutes ago, peenie said:

But I mean, they really look alike to me. The phenomena has never happened before. Don't you think they truly look similar? It's one thing to not be familiar with a group and not be able to distinguish one person from another because you are not from that group, but I'm black. I should be able to tell them apart. Maybe I'm getting old, but to me they really honestly look the same.

Snoop Dog
Dr. Dre
Ice Cube
Ice-T
Jay-Z
Lil Wayne
50 Cent
Biggie Smalls and P. Diddy
Tupac

^^^All those guy look different. Can't you tell them apart? I can't tell the new rappers apart.

Lil Wayne and 50 are cool the rest of them can get focked 

53 minutes ago, peenie said:

Jay-Z
Tupac

Tupac was a sharp looking dude....... Jay-Z looks like the love child of Sam Cassell and his closest female relative.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I did not have sexual relations with that buttplug

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Tupac was a sharp looking dude....... Jay-Z looks like the love child of Sam Cassell and his closest female relative.

Tupac was a closet h0mo 

Speaking of the 70's and its music I used to own a lime green leisure suit complete with silk shirt,choker and heels and would go out dancing on Saturday nights. :D

20 minutes ago, edjr said:

I did not have sexual relations with that buttplug

Damn, Digby was right, at least about some of us.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Damn, Digby was right, at least about some of us.

:lol:  yew basterd!

I don't really have the required GC worthy 12" peemus.  I'm only packing 11.5".  :(

3 hours ago, DonS said:

I don't really have the required GC worthy 12" peemus.  I'm only packing 11.5".  :(

Wow.  Kudos, man.  That took courage.