Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

After the Chiefs beat the Pats, and Bills beat the Ravens this week...

Your Buffalo Bills will currently hold the No. 1 seed in the AFC :first:

And they said J Allen  didn’t have the arm to play Qb in the nfl, he’s no Trubisky. 

Both wishful thinking.  I doubt it.  The Pats will beat up on KC and win easily.  The Bills played an inspired game on Thanksgiving but lets be honest here, the Cowboys are a joke.  The Ravens will crush Buffalo.  And it is IMPORTANT that The Ravens keep winning so the AFC title game is in Baltimore and not in Foxboro . Otherwise, the Super Bowl becomes unwatchable again since NE will be in it. 

3 minutes ago, RoadLizard said:

Both wishful thinking.  I doubt it.  The Pats will beat up on KC and win easily.  The Bills played an inspired game on Thanksgiving but lets be honest here, the Cowboys are a joke.  The Ravens will crush Buffalo.  And it is IMPORTANT that The Ravens keep winning so the AFC title game is in Baltimore and not in Foxboro . Otherwise, the Super Bowl becomes unwatchable again since NE will be in it. 

Every football game as became unwatchable. 

20 minutes ago, RoadLizard said:

Not a Pats homer, but until last year's snoozer every single Pats SB had been a fantastic game.

8 hours ago, zftcg said:

Not a Pats homer, but until last year's snoozer every single Pats SB had been a fantastic game.

They are in it far too much though.  It gets boring.   Its getting old now.  Its OK, if they get in we watch movies on SB Sunday instead.  No big deal.  Football is almost unwatchable now anyways so this hardly matters.  Didnt watch a single snap of the SB last year and barely any of the Philly game and my life was not affected at all.  It just doesnt matter.  Its like the WWF out there right now.  ;)

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

And they said J Allen  didn’t have the arm to play Qb in the nfl, he’s no Trubisky. 

He’s also no Brady, Mahomes, or LJ.

15 hours ago, zftcg said:

RL whines and pisses and moans about the Patriots in every post he’s ever had here. It’s pathetic, really.

Especially this year, when it’s obvious the Ravens own the AFC and will likely win the super bowl.

Actually they still wouldn't. New England has the tie-breaker over Buffalo. Would love to see it though!

6 minutes ago, Pinesprings said:

How will Josh Allen do vs Jimmy Smith Marcus Peters and Earl Thomas. Pretty stout secondary

I don't know, but it's playoff time and I need Josh Brown werds :mad:

On 12/2/2019 at 10:49 AM, weepaws said:

Every football game as became unwatchable. 

Didn't you mention that you never watch games? 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Didn't you mention that you never watch games? 

Hi seafoam, for someone that said they never read my post nor respond to them you sure do so a lot. 

1. I haven’t watched a live game since 2010.  

2. I watched highlights on the internet since then. 

3. This season I haven’t watched a single highlight either, based on how poorly played the game is played. 

4. I do listen to games as back ground noise on this contraction called a radio, not so sure your old enough to know wha that might be. 

5. Thanks for the reply seafoam, it’s always a pleasure. 

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Hi seafoam, for someone that said they never read my post nor respond to them you sure do so a lot. 

1. I haven’t watched a live game since 2010.  

2. I watched highlights on the internet since then. 

3. This season I haven’t watched a single highlight either, based on how poorly played the game is played. 

4. I do listen to games as back ground noise on this contraction called a radio, not so sure your old enough to know wha that might be. 

5. Thanks for the reply seafoam, it’s always a pleasure. 

Hi Seafoam. For someone who says games are unwatchable but hasn't seen one in 9 years, you sure do sound like someone who throws out fantasy football advice without actually knowing anything about football. Take care Seafoam.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Hi Seafoam. For someone who says games are unwatchable but hasn't seen one in 9 years, you sure do sound like someone who throws out fantasy football advice without actually knowing anything about football. Take care Seafoam.

Well like I said , up to this season I did watch highlights, but no one should ever take my advice, I truly don’t watch the games   

Not watching the games doesn’t mean one doesn’t know anything about football, just means I have better things to do. 

God Bless  

If the Bills have any hope, and I'm a bills homer, they need to run the ball and control the time of possession and keep LJ off the field, they'll also need some help from turnovers. If I didn't have a bye, I'd be starting Singletary, but not J Brown. 

The bills can win this, but it's more likely they get crushed. 

33 minutes ago, erikthebassist said:

If the Bills have any hope, and I'm a bills homer, they need to run the ball and control the time of possession and keep LJ off the field, they'll also need some help from turnovers. If I didn't have a bye, I'd be starting Singletary, but not J Brown. 

The bills can win this, but it's more likely they get crushed. 

Let me expound on this...

The Bill's recent success on offense has relied on staying in base 11 personnel and not letting the defense make substitutions. This works well for them because they have their 5 best skill players on the field and then a lot of beef to move defenders off the ball. Beyond Brown, Beasley, Singletary, Allen and Knox, Buffalo is light on skill players that put any fear in to a defense, So 2 WR, 1 RB and two TE's is where Buffalo will look to do most of their work on offense.  

Baltimore's biggest weakness happens to be in base personnel. They excel when they can put 5 DB's on the field as that's their strength. They've gotten used to being way ahead in games, forcing the other team to throw from 3 and 4 WR sets, where they can easily make life miserable for them. 

The Bill's however have one of the best defenses in the league, and have the advantage of playing against a running QB everyday in practice, so if anybody can keep LJ and that offense in check well enough to not have to go in to pass or die mode, it's the Bills, and that's what I, as a fan, am hoping for. 

If LJ comes out and scores 21 points in the 1st quarter or even half for that matter though, I think the script will work for them and it will be lights out for the bills. 

• Like 1