Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Did Digby peenie his Roomba thread?

He said we were all immature. I told him my three year old son was into Spider-Man too and they should hang out and get a happy meal. Lol.  😂

Yep. Sure did. I’m tired of immature brats. Found out what I needed which was none of you have anything to say about it. So goodbye thread. Too many threads evolve into your useless bickering so goodbye 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said we were all immature. I told him my three year old son was into Spider-Man too and they should hang out and get a happy meal. That's what dos it. Lol.  😂

Being an online bully and a hole to people you don’t know is a good quality to teach your 3 year old. I’m sure when he is 13 he will respect your skills since he will be at your maturity level then

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. Sure did. I’m tired of immature brats. Found out what I needed which was none of you have anything to say about it. So goodbye thread. Too many threads evolve into your useless bickering so goodbye 

Well good job dummy now they are really going to screw with you 😂 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DL4QY5V/ref=va_live_carousel?pf_rd_r=GB8C0SETGYGVAWKVNE1Z&pf_rd_p=a43e86b3-364b-4b8f-82c1-b9616bb99415&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=Landing&pf_rd_i=5550342011&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pd_rd_i=B07DL4QY5V

200 dollars on amazon prime.

On a different note, my kids love to vacuum and we all vacuum the house together once a week, I even bought them both the below vacuums and I modified the vacuum to make it shorter so a 2 year old can use it. Pretty easy to do if anyone with a preschooler needs instructions.  It is a great way to get them interested in the chores and to spend quality time bonding with my kids.

Anyone that has had young kids knows how tough it is to play hour after hour of make believe with a preschooler. I need more constructive activities like vacuuming that my kids think is a game.

It also has the benefit of making my wife happy, she has not had to vacuum in years.

https://www.bissell.com/featherweight-lightweight-stick-vacuum-2033?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping+Vacuums%2BUS%2BENG%2BSPART&utm_term=PRODUCT_GROUP&PID=google_Shopping+Vacuums%2BUS%2BENG%2BSPART&gclid=Cj0KCQiAiZPvBRDZARIsAORkq7et9Vvo4FFUDuPzF7qRrKajX4j-X1cg67c_1UlDbLLHc85OBIDnmrUaAkHzEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Well good job dummy now they are really going to screw with you 😂 

Then I’ll delete another thread if I ask a question for something and get nothing but the same shtick again. I don’t care. I’m just tired of the same immature brats on here that are running the bored into the ground 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Then I’ll delete another thread if I ask a question for something and get nothing but the same shtick again. I don’t care. I’m just tired of the same immature brats on here that are running the bored into the ground 

Just don’t report anyone 

10 minutes ago, nospk said:

Being an online bully and a hole to people you don’t know is a good quality to teach your 3 year old. I’m sure when he is 13 he will respect your skills since he will be at your maturity level then

Shutup Newbie. You only have a daughter and you didn't even raise her. 

14 minutes ago, nospk said:

I thought he had a daughter. Retard can’t keep his lies straight lol 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I thought he had a daughter. Retard can’t keep his lies straight lol 

😂

18 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DL4QY5V/ref=va_live_carousel?pf_rd_r=GB8C0SETGYGVAWKVNE1Z&pf_rd_p=a43e86b3-364b-4b8f-82c1-b9616bb99415&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=Landing&pf_rd_i=5550342011&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pd_rd_i=B07DL4QY5V

200 dollars on amazon prime.

On a different note, my kids love to vacuum and we all vacuum the house together once a week, I even bought them both the below vacuums and I modified the vacuum to make it shorter so a 2 year old can use it. Pretty easy to do if anyone with a preschooler needs instructions.  It is a great way to get them interested in the chores and to spend quality time bonding with my kids.

Anyone that has had young kids knows how tough it is to play hour after hour of make believe with a preschooler. I need more constructive activities like vacuuming that my kids think is a game.

It also has the benefit of making my wife happy, she has not had to vacuum in years.

https://www.bissell.com/featherweight-lightweight-stick-vacuum-2033?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping+Vacuums%2BUS%2BENG%2BSPART&utm_term=PRODUCT_GROUP&PID=google_Shopping+Vacuums%2BUS%2BENG%2BSPART&gclid=Cj0KCQiAiZPvBRDZARIsAORkq7et9Vvo4FFUDuPzF7qRrKajX4j-X1cg67c_1UlDbLLHc85OBIDnmrUaAkHzEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

on top of that the suction on your wife is better than any vacuum I have ever found

17 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Seems like a mature response.

Alsonotreally

Just now, Old School said:

Seems like a mature response.

Alsonotreally

It’s a lot more mature than “oooh I focked your mother/wife/daughter” every. Single. Thread. This is where you get to when you get fed up of immature brats 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Just to give you guys an idea as to why I put this retard on ignore. He’s obsessed, he has no life, he brings no value, and he’s an unhappy little man. 

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u406/djgb1337/Mobile Uploads/275D1F85-751C-406D-91B2-ABAA25BF0EED_zpstnlti8mq.png

You should not use your phone while it is on the charger. It shortens the battery life.

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

You should not use your phone while it is on the charger. It shortens the battery life.

That’s a myth

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

That’s a myth

Damnit, you are correct. I should have known better.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s a lot more mature than “oooh I focked your mother/wife/daughter” every. Single. Thread. This is where you get to when you get fed up of immature brats 

Why do you hate the GC?  :(

I don't know why a guy with a 34 ACT score is doing here in the first place. Doesn't Mensa have a message board? 

1 minute ago, posty said:

Which one do you have on ignore, HT or 90sbaby?

Look who's obsessing again. Creep. 

Most impressive, the force is strong with this one.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Which one do you have on ignore, HT or 90sbaby?

HT the biggest retard here. In countless threads he doesn’t do anything but troll. Literally. I imagine him looking like this since it’s been proven most online trolls do look something like this. But he’s on ignore for a reason and that being quite obvious when you consider I haven’t responded to him and have had him on ignore for a while and yet within 40 minutes he’s already quoted me 3 out of 5 times. Quite the no life loser dont ya think 

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/0/05/Griefer.png/revision/latest?cb=20120211222858

Just now, Djgb13 said:

HT the biggest retard here. In countless threads he doesn’t do anything but troll. Literally. I imagine him looking like this since it’s been proven most online trolls do look something like this. But he’s on ignore for a reason and that being quite obvious when you consider I haven’t responded to him and have had him on ignore for a while and yet within 40 minutes he’s already quoted me 3 out of 5 times. Quite the no life loser dont ya think 

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/0/05/Griefer.png/revision/latest?cb=20120211222858

😂

Yes....let the hate flow through you, join me!

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Ah...  Good work...  I put him on ignore about a week ago and it was one of the best things I have done...
I used to think it was childish putting someone on ignore, but after doing that to GiantsFan and Newbie and seeing how much better things were here, it was a simple choice...

:pointstosky:

Just now, posty said:

Ah...  Good work...  I put him on ignore about a week ago and it was one of the best things I have done...
I used to think it was childish putting someone on ignore, but after doing that to GiantsFan and Newbie and seeing how much better things were here, it was a simple choice...

:pointstosky:

Excellent. See if you can actually live up to it and not do the Shonuff ignore/not really ignore dance. 

Roomba or Zumba?

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Yes....let the hate flow through you, join me!

It’s not really hate. It’s more aggravation and exhaustion. Too much of the same monotonous drivel day after day 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Mature people aren't chronic liars.  HTH.

Just now, Strike said:

Mature people aren't chronic liars.  HTH.

I think you're on to something here. Most compulsive liars I know, are stuck in their teems with the matching maturity. 

13 minutes ago, posty said:

Secret handshake. 🤝 🙌 👊 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s not really hate. It’s more aggravation and exhaustion. Too much of the same monotonous drivel day after day 

(I was quoting Star Wars, I don't believe you hate anyone here, nor do I. It was a joke man.)