Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Did Digby peenie his Roomba thread?

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Mature people aren't chronic liars.  HTH.

Actually most people here are. I’ve come to realize that. Only thing is the people here don’t admit to lying for no reason at all whereas at least when I did it it was because I didn’t need to be found out about some of the stuff I was saying on a message board while I was active duty since they had literally just had a girl get a promotion from snitching on countless military members for posting things online 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Actually most people here are. I’ve come to realize that. Only thing is the people here don’t admit to lying for no reason at all whereas at least when I did it it was because I didn’t need to be found out about some of the stuff I was saying on a message board while I was active duty since they had literally just had a girl get a promotion from snitching on countless military members for posting things online 

This one time, at band camp...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

If I was a chronic liar, which I'm not, I'd probably try to justify that by saying everyone else is too.  Because that's the MATURE thing to do.

:doh:

There's a certain amount of ball-busting that goes on here no matter who you are.  That's just the way it is. 

But you've opened yourself up to constant ridicule with your your various lies over the years.  You've been asked to tone it down and come clean, but you simply refuse to believe you're anything less than this fictionalized version of yourself. 

You're not even called out on half the sh!t you post anymore.  Did anyone catch the one where he said his gazillionaire BIL was making out with some country music star at the CMA's last week?

34 ACT

doctor

paramedic

Augusta

college baseball

Boosters slipping you 20's after HS football games

disabled but still works, does mud runs, lifts weights, etc.  

You just don't add up man. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

If I was a chronic liar, which I'm not, I'd probably try to justify that by saying everyone else is too.  Because that's the MATURE thing to do.

:doh:

Nah. You guys are chronic liars. This statement right here proves you are. The fact is, you just don’t own up to it. It’s ok. It’s the internet. I get it. But you seem to spend too much time here and also take things here too seriously. Which is why you try and impress. It’s fine. I don’t care. It’s just hypocritical to call someone a liar when you yourself are one as well HTH

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

There's a certain amount of ball-busting that goes on here no matter who you are.  That's just the way it is. 

But you've opened yourself up to constant ridicule with your your various lies over the years.  You've been asked to tone it down and come clean, but you simply refuse to believe you're anything less than this fictionalized version of yourself. 

You're not even called out on half the sh!t you post anymore.  Did anyone catch the one where he said his gazillionaire BIL was making out with some country music star at the CMA's last week?

34 ACT

doctor

paramedic

Augusta

college baseball

Sorry bro but you’re the one who gets upset and obsesses over things. Don’t believe them if you don’t want to. That’s fine. I don’t care. Doesn’t bother me. It obviously bothers you to the point where it infuriates you and makes you take time away from the real world to get worked up over. Never mind the fact that I’ve had proof of everything but it’s fine. I don’t care. You do you. You be angry. Be jealous. Be a “hater”. Just shows how unhappy with your own life you are (scientifically backed by the way) HTH

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry bro but you’re the one who gets upset and obsesses over things. Don’t believe them if you don’t want to. That’s fine. I don’t care. Doesn’t bother me. It obviously bothers you to the point where it infuriates you and makes you take time away from the real world to get worked up over. Never mind the fact that I’ve had proof of everything but it’s fine. I don’t care. You do you. You be angry. Be jealous. Be a “hater”. Just shows how unhappy with your own life you are (scientifically backed by the way) HTH

Do me a favor and show us that 34 ACT proof again.  I must have missed it. 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nah. You guys are chronic liars. This statement right here proves you are. The fact is, you just don’t own up to it. It’s ok. It’s the internet. I get it. But you seem to spend too much time here and also take things here too seriously. Which is why you try and impress. It’s fine. I don’t care. It’s just hypocritical to call someone a liar when you yourself are one as well HTH

Most people would NOT consider it to be MATURE to accuse someone of being a liar without one iota of proof. 

Just now, vuduchile said:

Sorry bro but I’m not going out of my way anymore. Never have I know a guy to get this upset over something on the internet. Don’t like it? Don’t believe it? I don’t care. Not my problem 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

He has a rich uncle or BIL.  Maybe he's part of the college scandal.

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

Most people would NOT consider it to be MATURE to accuse someone of being a liar without one iota of proof. 

Most people also don’t care what others on the internet do. Which is why when I see something you’ve said that I know is a lie I don’t call you out nor do I pay any attention. I just don’t care. Maybe you should get some “I don’t care” into your system. You would be a lot less stressed and a lot happier like I am 

Just now, Gladiators said:

He has a rich uncle or BIL.  Maybe he's part of the college scandal.

Can’t pay anyone off for a test score. They paid people to get in schools. Big difference. If you aren’t a retard you would know this HTH

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Why don't you just put him on ignore? 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Can’t pay anyone off for a test score. They paid people to get in schools. Big difference. If you aren’t a retard you would know this HTH

Would you be shocked to find out people paid others to take exams for them?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Most people also don’t care what others on the internet do. Which is why when I see something you’ve said that I know is a lie I don’t call you out nor do I pay any attention. I just don’t care. Maybe you should get some “I don’t care” into your system. You would be a lot less stressed and a lot happier like I am 

You're acting as if I care?  LOL.  Not a bit.   It's pretty sad that after disgracing yourself you continue to post though.  At least CH had a little integrity and left, even if he does post under Naomi's account once in a while.

Sorry guys I’m done. I don’t care. You can keep replying but I won’t respond anymore. Have fun ✌

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Interesting. I told the truth and was banned because some girl here doesn't like my honest criticism of Hussein's wife.

He doesn't care, yet he deleted a thread and keeps responding to this one.

Kinda feel bad for you Digby, but you do it to yourself.

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry bro but I’m not going out of my way anymore. Never have I know a guy to get this upset over something on the internet. Don’t like it? Don’t believe it? I don’t care. Not my problem 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mmm hmm. 

Just now, Strike said:

Someone should Digby this thread.

Do you mean lie about, then swear up and down that you never lied about it?

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Someone should Digby this thread.

How would I make the thread not work because it has a “disability”? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

34 ACT

doctor

paramedic

Augusta

college baseball

:o

Not sure which is more sad. That list, or the person that remembered that list :(

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

:o

Not sure which is more sad. That list, or the person that remembered that list :(

My brain hasn’t been fried by years of drug and alcohol abuse. 

I remember everything 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

My brain hasn’t been fried from years of drug and alcohol abuse. 

I remember everything 

Wasn't really a dig. That list is truly pathetic. Who are you again?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I've not seen a dogpile like this since History of the World. :lol:

This forum has a lot of name calling, that is for sure.

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s not really hate. It’s more aggravation and exhaustion. Too much of the same monotonous drivel day after day 

Ain't that the truth...

I think the saddest thing is that Peenie had to explain her join the dark side Star Wars quotes.  Oops, am I allowed to say "dark side", or is that racist? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think the saddest thing is that Peenie had to explain her join the dark side Star Wars quotes.  Oops, am I allowed to say "dark side", or is that racist? not racist silly

I know-wah!

Thank you for your appreciation of my humor.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would I be the kettle? I'm not on here spouting lies and spinning tales. 

I merely meant he's a hypocrite. whether the kettle is in fact black or not, the pot most certainly is. 

10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I merely meant he's a hypocrite. whether the kettle is in fact black or not, the pot most certainly is. 

Gotcha. 

so did anyone mention that he could bypass the roomba and just get a jar of peanut butter for the cat?

I just wrote a joke. 

Why was Jesus born in a dirty room? 

There was no roomba in the inn. 

:dunno:

1 minute ago, frank said:

I just wrote a joke. 

Could be true for all you know. Maybe the inn did have rooms but the maid called in sick and they couldn’t get em turned over. 

Had they a roomba, the course of history would forever be altered.

1 minute ago, frank said:

I just wrote a joke. 

Get out. Reported:banana: