Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

To start Saquon Barkley, to not start Saquon Barkley

Now that I've made the playoffs (barely with a 5-8 record), I must make a decision about Barkley.  As a PSU fan, I love Saquon, but this year has been hard to watch.  He's simply not running well, nor are the Giants lineman blocking well on run plays.  Yesterday was the first time he ran for 80+ yards since Week 2, and the first time he's gone over 100 total yards since Week 9.  Yet, since his injury in Week 3, he only has 2 TD's and only 1 rushing TD.  I have Dalvin Cook along with David Montgomery and Derrius Guice, both of whom outscored Saquon this week.  My question is, how can I continue to start him due to his lack of production, but how can I afford to bench the overall #1 pick?  Thoughts?

Lack of production you bench.  

• Like 1

Same issue here. I am fortunate to have to start only 1 RB so Fournette gets the call. I was playing Barkley in my Flex but i will likely play a WR in my Flex and bench Barkley sadly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, zole2112 said:

Same issue here. I am fortunate to have to start only 1 RB so Fournette gets the call. I was playing Barkley in my Flex but i will likely play a WR in my Flex and bench Barkley sadly.

Who’s the choices for your flex?