Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

What do you need tonight ?

I have Russell Wilson & Tyler Lockett. I'm exactly 31 points behind, but scoring for the QB is the same as RB-WR-TE. (NON PPR)

6 points per TD, & 1 point per 10 yards. I'm also a lifelong Minnesota resident, & Viking fan, so I figure the only way I could lose, is if the Vikings basically shut down the Seahawks & win the game.

Since I'm already 10- 2, this is one of those rare times where I have involvement in the Monday night game, but I'll win (be happy) no matter the outcome :)

Just now, easilyscan said:

I have Russell Wilson & Tyler Lockett. I'm exactly 31 points behind, but scoring for the QB is the same as RB-WR-TE. (NON PPR)

6 points per TD, & 1 point per 10 yards. I'm also a lifelong Minnesota resident, & Viking fan, so I figure the only way I could lose, is if the Vikings basically shut down the Seahawks & won.

Since I'm already 10- 2, this is one of those rare times where I have involvement in the Monday night game, but I'll win (be happy) no matter the outcome :)

Yeah think you should be ok...especially if Lockett gets you a score. May be closer than what you think if he doesnt.

As long as Lockett doesnt go for 26 I moved from 8th to 3rd in 3 weeks and clinch my division. 

5 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

6 points per TD, & 1 point per 10 yards. I'm also a lifelong Minnesota resident, & Viking fan, so I figure the only way I could lose, is if the Vikings basically shut down the Seahawks & win the game.

So 300 yards passing is 30 points for Wilson? Crazy.

i need Wilson and Metcalf to score less than 19.2 to win $100. Figure I’m doomed.

i am also from MN and a Vikings fan. I am hoping for the double win!

Just now, easilyscan said:

Correct

Well I will pray for Wilson to get 250 yards and no TD’s and Lockett to get 60 yards.

10 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

Well I will pray for Wilson to get 250 yards and no TD’s and Lockett to get 60 yards.

So you have a tie fetish ? 🤣

Up 38 points in standard scoring, and still have Carson. Unfortunately, he has Wilson, Lockett, and Cook. 

Not optimistic.

8 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Up 38 points in standard scoring, and still have Carson. Unfortunately, he has Wilson, Lockett, and Cook. 

Not optimistic.

Carson has a concussion, or is being evaluated for one

2 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Carson has a concussion, or is being evaluated for one

naturally....

30 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

So you have a tie fetish ? 🤣

Ok 4 rushing yards on top for Wilson. Make that 11

16.7. That is my cushion right now.  DIggs would need that and also cancel out anymore Wilson pts. I could lose but highly unlikely. Looks like they want Diggs under wraps.

Need Cousins and Diggs not to suck. Cook not to get injured.  Hollister to catch a TD.  I guess I should be finding my way to the FU thread.  

Whew...Lockett juuuuuussst missed going for 26 points. Yuck...a 0?

3 seed with a plum matchup in round 1

Did you start Carson? 

On 12/2/2019 at 7:18 PM, stonewall said:

Not optimistic.

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Did you start Carson? 

Heck yeah....and won, to boot.

I saw you recommending Carson to the naysayers in a few threads last week. Good call.

Congrats on the win.