Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

The f*ckin Playoffs are here

Your Padrino and Savior has just been made aware that our league playoffs are extremely imminent. If we know what we are doing, the seeding breaks down as follows:

Bye Bye Bye Weeks:

#1 Nerdbeards

#2 Your Padrino and Savior

The lame-ass spare Wild Card teams are:

#3 Drunken Kings vs #6 Narcs

#4 InfinityDels vs #5 Professor Spanks

Assuming this is all correct, it's pretty obvious to see how this will all go. Thanks in advance for the applause and love.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

@Gypsybrat  could you please set up the playoff tree?

Danke

I noticed the bracket didnt populate this morning and attempted to fix to no avail.   Not sure what I am missing, but will look into it tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gypsybrat said:

I noticed the bracket didnt populate this morning and attempted to fix to no avail.   Not sure what I am missing, but will look into it tonight.

No rush. Just get it fixed by next week. 

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

No rush. Just get it fixed by next week. 

I know this week does not matter....but I went ahead and fixed it anyways.  

Need help James? let me know

On 12/9/2019 at 10:42 PM, mmmmm...beer said:

Here we go Miesster Chrieesss ...🙂👍

As a great point guard once said, this is where we separate the professionals from the tax payers. 

Good vs evil. The Padrino vs the Fuzz. The boss vs the Narc. The People’s Champ vs Five O. Many Old Fashionedeses vs three. Sex Appeal vs a guy that outkicked the coverage. Happiness vs Eternal Sadness. 

I hope to win by 26, but if I can’t do that, 27 will do. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Fock! 😡. That's a wicked good opening salvo Mr. Chreese. 😬

All I really want to know is was your wife was watching and did she seem impressed by me?

On 12/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, mmmmm...beer said:

Fock! 😡. That's a wicked good opening salvo Mr. Chreese. 😬

This return volley is simply enraging for our organization. Brown, Miller, and Kelce with the best games of their entire careers. The Padrino is preparing a violent and somewhat irrational response. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

This return volley is simply enraging for our organization. Brown, Miller, and Kelce with the best games of their entire careers. The Padrino is preparing a violent and somewhat irrational response. 

Ooof.... This is brutal. 🤭. Look away kids.. look away.

This is like the murdery pictures they put on the front page in Columbian newspapers.  😟

Just to throw a bit of DNDL confusion into the equation, why am I even playing the Narc this week? 

As the 6th seed, shouldn’t he have played the 1st seed? Then the 2 seed plays the 3 seed. Right? 

The Padrino is disoriented, confused, and a bit thunderstruck. 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Just to throw a bit of DNDL confusion into the equation, why am I even playing the Narc this week? 

As the 6th seed, shouldn’t he have played the 1st seed? Then the 2 seed plays the 3 seed. Right? 

The Padrino is disoriented, confused, and a bit thunderstruck. 

Don't be sad that the only team that could have beat you today... 😕

Though it's not over yet... You're clawing your way back 🐅!

7 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Don't be sad that the only team that could have beat you today... 😕

Though it's not over yet... You're clawing your way back 🐅!

If I somehow win, then all previous posts can be forgotten. If I lose, then I’ve got a lot more to say. Maybe!

You know normally 159 pts would get you a win in the playoffs. 😕

Still a chance... Kamara just needs to get 11 fumbles and gain zero yards. 😁

Wait wait... He needs to throw 4 picks!

🚔🚔🚔

Joking aside... That was WAY to close for comfort.  Great season, and a great game.

Just feel good about being vindicated next week.  This is the point in the season where my team always quits.  I will have 87 points on the bored next week. 

I believe I've been to the DieNasty Bowl twice previously only to be smoked.  

Third time's a.... 🤫

Ever the bridesmaid. 😑

All joking aside, I truly am confused as to why these were the matchups. Constitution says “Playoff match-ups will reseed after the first round (1st place will play the lowest remaining seed)”

I just went through all previous seasons so, and the 1 seed (in this case, Neckbeards), seemingly always plays the lowest remaining seed in the semifinals (in this case, Narc). 

Am I seeing something incorrectly? 

8 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

All joking aside, I truly am confused as to why these were the matchups. Constitution says “Playoff match-ups will reseed after the first round (1st place will play the lowest remaining seed)”

I just went through all previous seasons so, and the 1 seed (in this case, Neckbeards), seemingly always plays the lowest remaining seed in the semifinals (in this case, Narc). 

Am I seeing something incorrectly? 

You are correct Sir.

6th spot goes to the highest scoring team remaining out of the playoffs. Which was always sort of shitty for the #1 seed. I thought the #1 seed should get to pick who they play.

You got hosed. 

37 minutes ago, edjr said:

You are correct Sir.

6th spot goes to the highest scoring team remaining out of the playoffs. Which was always sort of shitty for the #1 seed. I thought the #1 seed should get to pick who they play.

You got hosed. 

For what it's worth...

• After the results last week, I assumed I was playing Infidels. (based on the seeding I wrote in the OP). I was looking at his matchups, ready to brag about the Mayfield/ODB cancel out theory, etc.
  • When the Narc said the name "Chris", I still thought he was calling out Neck, as his name is also Chris.
  • Schedule wasn't entered til Thursday that I saw, and honestly I just assumed I'd made a mistake.
  • Yesterday I was half focking around when I said the schedule was wrong.
  • Then late last night, for some reason I actually looked into it, and became convinced it actually was messed up.

Now, I'm just excited that we have some good ole classic DNDL cluster fock controversy. We needed some of that to shake things up. Ha.

You got hosed. Unless something was changed since I left.

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

How many patriots does he have on his team?

Ah.. could be.  Poor Gypsy maybe focked it up as his first year and was just trying to get sh!t done?

It sucks if it was a mistake, and I can guarantee no done intentiintentionally.  Butt.... What can we do about the deflated ball now?

Bracket-gatte 2019?! 😮

14 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Ah.. could be.  Poor Gypsy maybe focked it up as his first year and was just trying to get sh!t done?

It sucks if it was a mistake, and I can guarantee no done intentiintentionally.  Butt.... What can we do about the deflated ball now?

Bracket-gatte 2019?! 😮

I'll mostly just feel badly for you.....as your championship will be deemed illegitimate by all. Tough break, friend. Tough break indeed..

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2019 at 8:10 AM, edjr said:

Need help James? let me know

Fail

17 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Bracket-gatte 2019?! 😮

It's fantasy football, not the NFL, tis a simple switch. Only a real jerkoff would not do the right thing here.

Sumofabitch!

First off....Sorry!   It clearly states that the playoffs are reseeded after the first round.  My bad for not knowing that.   

Playoffs should have been:

Neckbeards(1st Seed)  vs  Sweatermeats (6th Seed)

Die Nasty El Padrino (2nd Seed) vs Infadels (4th Seed)

So...playoff games stand as played incorrectly or the bracket is corrected.   Does this need to be taken to a vote, or can I, as acting commissioner, do what I deem correct?

Infadels:  you are the one who will get screwed if the bracket is corrected.  I am leaning on screwing you.  If it helps getting screwed, I will do everything in my power to get you into our other league!

25 minutes ago, Gypsybrat said:

Sumofabitch!

First off....Sorry!   It clearly states that the playoffs are reseeded after the first round.  My bad for not knowing that.   

So...playoff games stand as played incorrectly or the bracket is corrected.   Does this need to be taken to a vote, or can I, as acting commissioner, do what I deem correct?

Infadels:  you are the one who will get screwed if the bracket is corrected.  I am leaning on screwing you.  If it helps getting screwed, I will do everything in my power to get you into our other league!

You made a mistake, fix it. It's not like their defenses would have played differently. Nothing changes but who they were supposed to play.

50 minutes ago, Gypsybrat said:

Sumofabitch!

I'd prefer some sort of vote at best (unsure if we can round everyone up for that), or a discussion with Big Dog Joel at worst......Yes, it's obviously just a simple switch to be made, but I also don't like the idea of Infidels thinking he was playing for a title, then having that taken away from him....In the end, it's just FF, and everyone having fun matters more than my franchise's glory.

So whatever is decided, Your Savior offers the following:

• If the correction is made and I advance to the championship, I'll be donating my cash profits in such a way as to make up for the money lost by Infidels and the Narc due to the switch.
  • If the correction is not made, I will simply label myself the true champion (regardless of whether I'd have scored more than the Narc in week 16 or not), which I hope will drive you all insane...which frankly, may be a greater reward than actually winning another title.

Gonna have to go with the rules here.  Otherwise, why have them?  Sucks for the Indafedels though.  One more score by Thomas wouldn't have mattered.

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Gonna have to go with the rules here.  Otherwise, why have them?  Sucks for the Indafedels though.  One more score by Thomas wouldn't have mattered.

Clear as day

2 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

Dinner and Hamilton first?  french tickler? mmmmbeer's anal beads?

• Haha 1

Bracketgate completed.

Talked to Joel...he understands that I screwed up and was gracious enough to accept the correction.

I went ahead and put Kat Fancy into the playoffs.   just because.

12 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

I'd prefer some sort of vote at best (unsure if we can round everyone up for that), or a discussion with Big Dog Joel at worst......Yes, it's obviously just a simple switch to be made, but I also don't like the idea of Infidels thinking he was playing for a title, then having that taken away from him....In the end, it's just FF, and everyone having fun matters more than my franchise's glory.

So whatever is decided, Your Savior offers the following:

• If the correction is made and I advance to the championship, I'll be donating my cash profits in such a way as to make up for the money lost by Infidels and the Narc due to the switch.
  • If the correction is not made, I will simply label myself the true champion (regardless of whether I'd have scored more than the Narc in week 16 or not), which I hope will drive you all insane...which frankly, may be a greater reward than actually winning another title.

No need, I am not on welfare.

I talked to Sux and he explained that it was just an error.  I was Commish for over 20 years.  It's more important to get things right and crown the real champion than a few $.  The most important thing to me is that I am in this league with all these great people who I have known for so many years and consider my internet friends (assuming there is such an animal).  And, just to make it clear, I consider you all animals.  It is the only thing I respect about any of you.; 

• Like 2

Classy :

ElPadrino :thumbsup:
Dog eat dude
Gypsybrat

Dooshebagshitstrirer : edjr :wave:

21 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Classy :

ElPadrino :thumbsup:
Dog eat dude
Gypsybrat

Dooshebagshitstrirer : edjr :wave: