Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

The f*ckin Playoffs are here

2 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

The list... --------> me. 😕

Well...I kinda don't like you right now.  
See...You made the playoffs and I didn't.  I'll still suck your dikk for the right price, tho.   (like last time) :wave:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

No need, I am not on welfare.

I talked to Sux and he explained that it was just an error.  I was Commish for over 20 years.  It's more important to get things right and crown the real champion than a few $.  The most important thing to me is that I am in this league with all these great people who I have known for so many years and consider my internet friends (assuming there is such an animal).  And, just to make it clear, I consider you all animals.  It is the only thing I respect about any of you.; 

Class  :cheers:

This looks a lot like what a future Die Nasty Dynasty League Commissioner  would say.

10 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Classy :

ElPadrino :thumbsup:
Dog eat dude
Gypsybrat

Dooshebagshitstrirer : edjr :wave:

I left this league with the best team anyone has ever left. I made it simple to find a replacement. :gfy:

Your Padrino and Savior would like to offer somewhat of an apology.

As said previously, I was surprised to see I was playing the lovable Narconian, but instead of looking into it further, I just assumed I'd made the mistake. I haven't been very detail oriented this season (for example, I don't believe I made a single waiver move once the season started) and I blame said lack of intensity for my not looking into this last Thursday........Furthermore, even I admit I probably never look into it had I been on my way to beating the SweatingMeats. And for this, our franchise feels a bit iffy about the situation.

That being said, (and I'm unsure if anyone even remembers this far back), I've been on both sides of this sort of situation. Back in 2009, I had advanced to our league's second Super Bowl with a close victory of Kutulu....But then on Wednesday of championship week, a Kurt Warner TD pass from the previous Sunday was determined to have been a lateral. I brought it to the league's attention, and the Kunts advanced and then won their first title.

Probably the biggest regret of my life actually.

• Haha 1

The Savior has observed this evening’s events. After much analysis and with the input of our sicarios, we have made the determination that Robert Woods is a piece of shiit that must suffer for his lack of obedience. His descendants shall suffer greatly. This is God’s will, and if that weakling can’t handle it, my organization vows to handle what should have been God’s work....appropriately! 

El Padrino Para Siempre!!! 

16 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

The Savior has observed this evening’s events. After much analysis and with the input of our sicarios, we have made the determination that Robert Woods is a piece of shiit that must suffer for his lack of obedience. His descendants shall suffer greatly. This is God’s will, and if that weakling can’t handle it, my organization vows to handle what should have been God’s work....appropriately! 

El Padrino Para Siempre!!! 

Ya he had a good showing.  We'll see how she goes tomorrow.  Decent start for us both.

9 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Ya he had a good showing.  We'll see how she goes tomorrow.  Decent start for us both.

That’s a total Narc thing to say. What, you think it’s unfair that you have to beat me twice? Well, if I lose this week, we play again in 17. I’m the El Padrino, I make the rules, and all trophies belong to me. Woods is of weak character, and you should be ashamed for using such a wide receiver against me. A broken clock may be correct twice a day, but the playoffs aren’t a clock. This is grit, sex, bourbon, swagger, amazing hair, cardigan sweaters, Deebo Samual, championship pedigree, shallow crossing patterns, cocaine, and a knowing smirk. On this playground, I’m a God. 

That said, I wish you well amigo. Enjoy the dance. 

I had been debating on Freeman vs. Conner... Went with Freeman v Jacksonville... Hey now.. 1st Q says I chose well. 😄👍

• Sad 1

I am watching on Redzone....and they just keep jumping from Narc game to Narc game....and they seemingly have no reason to show any Padrino games.

Its a miserable situation thus far. 

11 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I am watching on Redzone....and they just keep jumping from Narc game to Narc game....and they seemingly have no reason to show any Padrino games.

Its a miserable situation thus far. 

Hey... Kamara is sh!tting the bed for you thus far.  Enough to where his manager is searching around looking for news he got hurt that first series.

25 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Hey... Kamara is sh!tting the bed for you thus far.  Enough to where his manager is searching around looking for news he got hurt that first series.

Lamar Jackson has 1 point and he may not see the ball again in the first half. There is no potential bigger sh!tting of the bed even in potential existence. We are in full panic.

18 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Lamar Jackson has 1 point and he may not see the ball again in the first half. There is no potential bigger sh!tting of the bed even in potential existence. We are in full panic.

Lamar Jackson responded to my public message. That’s how the Padrino does it. Pedigree. 

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Oh nevermind... Amara got his groove back.  😉

Stoopid Lamar. 😡

Not being in the Bowel pissed my guys off, so they went off.  Sanders slides when he could have scored.  Would have put me over 200 pts.  Oh well, Chefs D can get that vs Da Beerz.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Well... lets see how she goes.  Chris has a chance.

The Padrino has ran the numbers, assessed the situation, and it greatly pains us to announce that this one appears to be over. Our statisticians simply don’t see a viable path to victory for the Sweatmeats. MmmmBeeer, the Padrino is beyond impressed by your team’s performance. You simply never let up. This bodes extremely well for your franchise’s future. Congratulations on an amazing run to the title game. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

Not being in the Bowel pissed my guys off, so they went off.  Sanders slides when he could have scored.  Would have put me over 200 pts.  Oh well, Chefs D can get that vs Da Beerz.

The Padrino is in awe of your team’s week 16 performance. 

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Weeeeeee!!!  Who's the Champ?  Who's the Champ?!  

I finally made a list. 😁

Your list, much like the taste your mom currently has on her tongue, is a tainted list.
The katfuckers are currently going over the season as a whole looking for scoring discrepancies and such that might just make this current season null and void  for payouts.

Impeachment is imminent for the following teams:  Well, all of you fuckdicks that cheated on us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Also, congrats Beer, Padrino, and the new faggit (forget his name)

A great season was had by all :cheers:

• Like 1

The Padrino is crestfallen. We live for the euphoria that only the glory can provide. To get so close, yet have to simply go back and start over again, tis the truest definition of heartbreak.

That being said, this run at glory was really Lamar Jackson and a patchwork lineup. No Antonio Brown all season long. Odell Beckham at hernia half speed. Amari Cooper seemingly hurt this past month. Josh Jacobs not available for the championship. It’s a credit to my championship pedigree that the Padrino was able to put up 159 and 169 points in our playoff games. I am proud of my soldiers. 

With all that being said, it doesn’t seem likely that Your Padrino and Savior was winning this particular title, even had we attacked with a fully realized lineup. Why? Because the Might SweaterMeats have simply owned me all season.

The Narconian elevated his game when motivated by a level of competition that only The Padrino can provide. 177 points in week 3 when facing El Savior. 183 points in week 15 when he believed he was facing El Savior. 183 points again in week 16 when facing El Savior. For those keeping track, these appear to be MmmmBeer’s top 3 weeks of the season.  I’d be lying if I said this was anything less than infuriating. Infuriating indeed. 

So no, we were not winning this title. Had Your Padrino put up 190 points, the Meats would have put up 200. Had The Great One put up 210 points, the Meats would have put up 220. A worthy champion that my organization simply had no answer for this year. Congrats to MmmBeeer. 

And congrats to the Big Dog Eater. You took a bad beat in week 15. The way your team responded to adversity in week 16 was something to behold. 

So enjoy your offseason, amigos. Enjoy it hard. Because come next autumn, the greatest franchise in DNDL history is going to carpet bomb this league with touchdowns in such a way that it’s unclear if any of you will have the will to continue forward into 2021. Until then, congrats again to MmmmBeeer.

• Like 1