Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Liberal teens kick crap out of cop

Ahhhhh....the liberal way of life.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/off-duty-california-police-officer-attacked-teens-emeryville-mall

Too bad he couldn't get to his gun and shoot every one the focks.  Then send a nice letter to their parents, and ask "You must be proud of the way you raised them.  Enjoy the funeral.  :) "  

Greg B. sustained a concussion, a broken finger and bruises after the assault. He said it was the third time he had to help someone at the shopping center. 

Maybe find a less violent shopping center to shop at.  Or use Amazon.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe find a less violent shopping center to shop at.  Or use Amazon.

Maybe the "liberal teens" could be held responsible for their culture of violence and theft?

They offer nothing to society. Literally nothing.

Doesn't matter. An off duty cop in California has to be on the bottom of the victim scale. Lesson to be learned. The government has ceased trying to protect us.  Absolutely nothing will come from this outside of a photo op of the few perps they can apprehend. Booked and released, out there to do as they will. Stay away from these type of youths, especially when they are in a pack. 

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Maybe the "liberal teens" could be held responsible for their culture of violence and theft?

They offer nothing to society. Literally nothing.

That's a given.  But if I've had multiple incidents at a place I'm probably going to try to avoid it.  Even if I KNOW 100% they'll be held accountable, my purpose in going to a shopping center is to shop, not have to play security/cop.  Just like I'm not planning any trips to Compton at night any time soon.  Why put myself in that situation?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

That's a given.  But if I've had multiple incidents at a place I'm probably going to try to avoid it.  Even if I KNOW 100% they'll be held accountable, my purpose in going to a shopping center is to shop, not have to play security/cop.  Just like I'm not planning any trips to Compton at night any time soon.  Why put myself in that situation?

I get what you're saying. I avoid these dark sections of town also.

In the end, we are letting the terrorists win.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doesn't matter. An off duty cop in California has to be on the bottom of the victim scale. Lesson to be learned. The government has ceased trying to protect us.  Absolutely nothing will come from this outside of a photo op of the few perps they can apprehend. Booked and released, out there to do as the will. Stay away from these type of youths, especially when they are in a pack. 

always in a focking pack

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I get what you're saying. I avoid these dark sections of town also.

In the end, we are letting the terrorists win.

That's the problem with having morals and ethics.  People will take advantage.  I remember an episode of the original Magnum P.I. series where he's in the jungle with a dude who just needed to die, has a gun pointed at him, and the other guy is like "You won't pull the trigger.  it's not in your nature."  Since he didn't have a gun he assumed Magnum couldn't actually do the deed which is technically murder.  And then Magnum took him out. 

It's a fine line but we need to be willing to do what needs to be done on occasion. 

I wonder if there is a bus line near by. That’s what has ruined every mall near me. As soon as the bus line comes in, violence accompanies it and businesses close/move. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

I wonder if there is a bus line near by. That’s what has ruined every mall near me. As soon as the bus line comes in, violence accompanies it and businesses close/move. 

I'm guessing it has to do with "Oakland" being nearby.

I would be perfectly fine with ending law enforcement in areas of liberal dominance, let them have fun with that....

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I doubt they’re even registered to vote. :lol: 

"Liberal" is not a political party.  There's a simple way to tell if they're liberal.  Ask them "Do you think people should just give you sh*t or should you have to work for it?"  I think we all know how they'd answer.  Therefore, Liberals.

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

always in a focking pack

Yes, they arent tough guys unless in pack formation 

We've been force fed from the media and Hollywood that there isn't a pattern with certain groups. What's presented to us and what's actually happening are two different things. The dishonest attempt to normalize only results in the flock letting their guard down, and the sheepdogs aren't allowed to protect the flock anymore.  Think about that the next time you watch TV, especially commercials. What we are being presented is a not so subtle form of brainwashing. Not a big deal until you are confronted with reality. Stay away. It's the only choice at this point. 

Someone should be assigned to punch barry and Kaepernick in the face every time stuff like this happens. 

They only do this sh1t in the liberal places. Guaranteed if they did it around here they’d get their ass whooped. Or shot. Most likely an ass whooping though 

See, if we paid them reparations they could have bought their own phone and this would have never happened.