Another good battle ahead.

qb: strong edge to NOS

rb: edge saints

wr: edge saints

te: strong edge 49ers

defense: strong edge 49ers

Coaching: push

Thoughts:

While the Saints have positional edges on offense, the 49ers are still effective moving the ball. Even the #3 rb can be put up good numbers.

Both defenses are very good.  The 49ers are excellent and while Brees is one of the best to play the game, he is not the same threat as Murray, Wilson, and Jackson.  The 49ers can get a lot of pressure on him rushing 4 without blitzing. Biggest issue. I see are healthy 49er DBs vs thomas and ginn.  SF should run the ball to set up the PA and keep brees off of the field

For NOS.. I think they should try to play up tempo (vs grinding it out via kamara/murray).  Try to get SF into a passing war.

27-20 SF

* NO seems to play to the level of their comp - they let pigs hang around, but step up on the big stage.

* SF's defense is nasty, but NO's is no joke either.. The Saints are 5th in sacks, only 3 behind KC - they get after the Qb.

* JImmy G is going to have hell in that dome... Speaking of Jimmy G - the fact he's not elite is starting to catch up to the Niners.

* If Brees gets popped and goes down, no worries - NO may be even better with Teddy in this game anyway.

* I predicted SF to beat GB, but I also picked SEA and BALT to beat them.

Give me NO: 24-20.

Take Thomas away from Brees. At all cost. That offense wasn't anything special against Atlanta, and they neutralized Thomas. Don't allow those two to get in a rhythm. It's what BB would do. 

Saints would be well served to run the ball. ALOT. I don't think any pocket passer in the league can get the ball out quick enough the entire game against this defense if they get into 3rd and longs on the regular.  Niners just have to play like they have been save their sh!t kicking game. They'd be undefeated if they made 2 goddamnfuckingcocksucking fg's even with Jimmys focking retarded TO's. Stop it Jimmy. 

One of those regular season matchups to love like NEP at Baltimore earlier and at Houston.

Gimme the Saints.

I wonder if the saints run more plays with Taysom Hill in?

2 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

I wonder if the saints run more plays with Taysom Hill in?

Absolutely they will. Dee Ford is practicing, Brees is gonna have a rough go dropping back I think. 

Saints by 3.

I know they stayed in florida or something.  But back to back away games across the country vs 2 tough teams....ill take the home Saints.  9ers are real good but the Saints can be as well.  

NO does well vs the run and picks off Jimmy twice in the dome that makes the difference in the game.

23-20 Saints win

Saints LT Teron Armstead is probably gonna miss this game with Omameh filling in.  Omameh did well vs the Falcons but the Falcons pass rush stinks.  Pro Bowl LG Andrus Peat is still out with a broken arm.  RT Ryan Ramczyk has been godly vs elite pass rushers all year and watching him vs Bosa will be great but I can't pick the Saints considering these issues.  49ers win.

nice play, but big missed tackle in the secondary

Both offenses lit up the D's. Saints got a TD on a missed tackle... Jimmy just torched the fock it of Saint secondary.

Let's go.

surprised by all of the big plays on both sides

jeebus!  21-27 with 6 min left in the half

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

What is happening right now..

😂😂😂😂😂

I'm drinking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early , that's what's happening :clap:

definitely did not see this type of game playing out.

...and doesn't SF get the 2nd half kick?

Great game, but both defenses evidently suck