Bier Meister

49ers @ Saints

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Great game.  These teams are likely to see each other again soon.  

In San Fran if Seattle loses tonight and the Niners beat the Rams and Seattle to close the season. 1 seed then 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reality said:

I'm over here hyperventilating!

LFG! My man Kittle is a bad bad man!

was that a deliberate facemask or did that guys hand get stuck in there?

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Go fock yourself. It's almost like you didn't see it :lol:

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Go fock yourself. It's almost like you didn't see it :lol:

peenie and the rpo

15 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Huh?

He was trying to rip Kittle's helmet off..

😂😂

42 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

easy snowflakes..it was a question, I havent examined it with a microscope

Huh? It was extremely obvious. Are you ever not a focking dbag?

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

He literally can't focking help himself. 

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

He literally can't focking help himself. 

I mean seriously though, with his 'snowflake' bullshit... Keep his politics out of this shlt... We're talking football....

10 hours ago, Reality said:

dbag?  i asked a question about somerhing i didnt get a good look at.  you 2 got butt hurt about it for some reason.  

I bet 25 large on SF. :banana:

Large is dollars, right? :unsure:

What a game.... and yet, left still shaking my head.

* So much for vaunted defenses - who could envisioned a shootout?

* Even if SF had lost, what a game by Jimmy G. That was a signature performance by him - simply phenomenal.

* Before all the SF fans get their panties in a wad - yes there were some missed calls for them too.... But none to the degree that the refs (once AGAIN) focked NO. I honestly don't know how Saints fans do it - the refs continually kick them in da balls. The Emmanuel Sanders td was clear offensive PI - don't know how you miss that call when the NO defender is flung to the ground. And the Saints 4th and 18, Taysom Hill was held for literally 18 yards - how in the hell did they miss that???

* I go back and forth, this week I say Michael Thomas is the best wr in the game. Next week I might go back to D. Hopkins - it's one of them for sure.

* The hell with Dallas and our $90m half ass idiot/overrated line - SF is the best running team in the league. They were incredible last night.

* Kittle is a difference maker, straight up stud.How the Fock he wasn't  doubled, or at least chipped, on the 4th and 2 - is beyond me. I was 550 miles away watching and knew he was getting the ball. 

* SF back in the drivers seat for NFC - gonna be a tough out. 

I understand calling card is defense.  But Kyle Shannahan gets credit and is probably a top coach in the leagur for many many years.

His offense isnt stellar but Jimmy G is fairly average.  They have a nice mix of backs but no real good 1 player.  Their line has been beat up a little but still get it done.  Before Sanders came over all they had was Kittle (who is the best TE in football) and not much else.  I really liked Deebo coming out but he is a rookie.   

Shannahan was a highly touted coach coming in.  And he has delivered.  That team plays hard week in and week out.

7 hours ago, Cruzer said:

* Even if SF had lost, what a game by Jimmy G. That was a signature performance by him - simply phenomenal.

* Before all the SF fans get their panties in a wad - yes there were some missed calls for them too.... But none to the degree that the refs (once AGAIN) focked NO. I honestly don't know how Saints fans do it - the refs continually kick them in da balls. The Emmanuel Sanders td was clear offensive PI - don't know how you miss that call when the NO defender is flung to the ground. And the Saints 4th and 18, Taysom Hill was held for literally 18 yards - how in the hell did they miss that???

* I go back and forth, this week I say Michael Thomas is the best wr in the game. Next week I might go back to D. Hopkins - it's one of them for sure.

* The hell with Dallas and our $90m half ass idiot/overrated line - SF is the best running team in the league. They were incredible last night.

* Kittle is a difference maker, straight up stud.How the Fock he wasn't  doubled, or at least chipped, on the 4th and 2 - is beyond me. I was 550 miles away watching and knew he was getting the ball. 

* SF back in the drivers seat for NFC - gonna be a tough out. 

There wasn't a single penalty called on NO until 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter....

Yeah, that's not possible.

19 hours ago, Cruzer said:

The Superdome is astroturf.  Nobody wants to tackle on astroturf.  That's why you saw a slew of missed tackles sunday.  The Saints defense always gives up a ton more points at home than on the road for the same reason.  Always bet the over on Saints home games I suppose.