Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Redneck teens kick the crap out of a deer

Did not watch video.  These kind of people are future psychopaths.

The video is graphic and too violent in nature to show here. It depicts two young men laughing and abusing an injured deer. They are seen in the video kicking the deer and other tortious acts.

“The conduct portrayed in the video is reprehensible and potentially a violation of the law,” Pa. game official said in a Facebook post.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkbn.com/news/pennsylvania/pa-game-commission-investigating-viral-video-of-deer-abuse/amp/

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Did not watch video.  These kind of people are future psychopaths.

Didn't watch, just wondering at what point did they think....hey, you know what's even better than torturing an animal, posting that sh!t to facebook.   Cause seriously that takes a lot of concentrated stupid in one place to do that.

I watched it.  Wish the buck could have gotten up and speared the dumbfuckers.  

18 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Didn't watch, just wondering at what point did they think....hey, you know what's even better than torturing an animal, posting that sh!t to facebook.   Cause seriously that takes a lot of concentrated stupid in one place to do that.

It's Pennsylvania we should be thankful it wasn't a 10 year old child

seen this on fishing sites i follow. focking idiots. hope they are charged and never allowed to hunt legally again.

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

seen this on fishing sites i follow. focking idiots. hope they are charged and never allowed to hunt legally again.

Disgusting and a sign of future trouble.

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Disgusting and a sign of future trouble.

yup. apparently at least one of the kids has prior animal abuse videos. also one of the kids step dad is CHIEF OF PO-LICE Jd Shellnut. so story could be interesting.

Those kids should get all of their wrists broken with a hammer and then refused medical attention.  I bet that would get them to think twice next time.

Have their names (kids also) been posted?  What is the Chief of Police name?  Public Identification is some of the best medicine. 

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Those kids should get all of their wrists broken with a hammer and then refused medical attention.  I bet that would get them to think twice next time.

Have their names (kids also) been posted?  What is the Chief of Police name?  Public Identification is some of the best medicine. 

yes. posted all over the place. one kids parents owns a restaurant and that's being protested.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/cody-hetrick-alex-smith/

The step dad cop turned them in, from what I have read.

Dumb kids doing something dumb.  Honestly don't get the outrage though, you can kill it, but you can't kick it.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Honestly don't get the outrage though, you can kill it, but you can't kick it.  :dunno:

You can't be serious.

I didn't watch but what is the deal recently with animal crushing videos?  I can't believe that's a thing.  The fock is wrong with us?  Trump recently signed the Pact Act to stop it.  

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I've seen part of what they did.

I'd also pull out a spoon and say, "So, which is your favorite eye?"

20 minutes ago, Snuff said:

You can't be serious.

Not condoning anything.  And the kids are acting incredibly foolishly and deserve punishment.  Just seems like a ton of fake outrage to me.  I mean, you can shoot it, drink it's blood, take a bite out of the heart, but please don't kick it. :dunno:  

Anyone thinking these kids won't some day kidnap and torture humans after they get bored with the animals, is not thinking straight.

41 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Dumb kids doing something dumb.  Honestly don't get the outrage though, you can kill it, but you can't kick it.  :dunno:

Seriously?

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Anyone thinking these kids won't some day kidnap and torture humans after they get bored with the animals, is not thinking straight.

I've been watching Mindhunter on Netflix and it made me think the same thing.  Early warning signs.

43 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yeah...I guess I see your point a bit. I was young and dumb.  I'm not young anymore.  ;)  I didn't do anything remotely like that.  I was taught to hunt, but I had complete respect for the animals (here is where a non-hunter who doesn't get it says "you call shooting them "respect" ?")

But still angers me.  I bet some of the most angry folks are hunters (like me).    Hard to explain, but yeah...yes...absolutely...you can shoot a deer, and no you can't kick it or torture it.    Its just the way it is.

Often the videos you see of people saving deer that are hung up in fences, slipping on ice, or have fell through the ice....those people saving the deer are hunters.

If these focks portrayed themselves as hunters, well...they aren't.  You need to be "accepted" in the hunting culture.  And doing that, uhh...you don't pass.

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Not condoning anything.  And the kids are acting incredibly foolishly and deserve punishment.  Just seems like a ton of fake outrage to me.  I mean, you can shoot it, drink it's blood, take a bite out of the heart, but please don't kick it. :dunno:  

Time was there was a very clear distinction but who the fock knows anymore. Used to be hunters had good ethics and a strict code but nobody does anymore

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've been watching Mindhunter on Netflix and it made me think the same thing.  Early warning signs.

I've seen a bunch of documentaries about serial killers. Many of them were said to have tortured animals when they were kids. It's been stated for a long time now that they lose the thrill of killing smaller animals and later move to bigger ones and then on to humans.  

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Yeah...I guess I see your point a bit. I was young and dumb.  I'm not young anymore.  ;)  I didn't do anything remotely like that.  I was taught to hunt, but I had complete respect for the animals (here is where a non-hunter who doesn't get it says "you call shooting them "respect" ?")

But still angers me.  I bet some of the most angry folks are hunters (like me).    Hard to explain, but yeah...yes...absolutely...you can shoot a deer, and no you can't kick it or torture it.    Its just the way it is.

Often the videos you see of people saving deer that are hung up in fences, slipping on ice, or have fell through the ice....those people saving the deer are hunters.

If these focks portrayed themselves as hunters, well...they aren't.  You need to be "accepted" in the hunting culture.  And doing that, uhh...you don't pass.

+1

Hunted for a long time and rule #1 is respect for nature.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Not equating what these kids are doing to hunting, just saying the end result is a dead deer and the fake outragers really don't care one way or the other.   We all did very dumb stuff when we were young.  Thank goodness cell phones didn't exist.  I knew guys like these 2 (we all probably did), they were outcasts generally, who knows what they are up to today.  I doubt they are serial killers.

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Not equating what these kids are doing to hunting, just saying the end result is a dead deer and the fake outragers really don't care one way or the other.   We all did very dumb stuff when we were young.  Thank goodness cell phones didn't exist.  I knew guys like these 2 (we all probably did), they were outcasts generally, who knows what they are up to today.  I doubt they are serial killers.

We've all done dumb things but we knew better than to beat the crap out of something living.  How you get to that end result matters and I don't think there's that much fake outrage on this one.