Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Eight people indicted for funneling millions to Hillary Campaign in 2016

52 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What about em? :wacko:

Now that an actual investigation is taking place and the evidence, according to U.S. Attorney Durham shows that criminal activity occurred, should they be put in prison?

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Now that an actual investigation is taking place and the evidence, according to U.S. Attorney Durham shows that criminal activity occurred, should they be put in prison?

Is there some link that would establish wrongdoing by one of those people specifically, and I’m not talking from a Russian twitter bot or the like 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Is there some link that would establish wrongdoing by one of those people specifically, and I’m not talking from a Russian twitter bot or the like 

It's been widely reported that Durham's investigation into the origins of the Trump Russia investigation has morphed into a criminal one.

Writing that off as another right wing conspiracy? 

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It's been widely reported that Durham's investigation into the origins of the Trump Russia investigation has morphed into a criminal one.

Writing that off as another right wing conspiracy? 

So no?

5 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Those links don’t really say anything. All of the Steele report wasn’t verified, okay. So what enough of it was to be very concerning. And Papadopous who pled guilty to a felony claims he was set up—wow, never heard that one from a felon before.

I mean you’re assuming there’s some conspiracy that doesn’t seem to be proven and the claiming that Obama and Biden should be paid to pay for it even they aren’t even mentioned in your conspiracy links? :wacko:

21 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Those links don’t really say anything. All of the Steele report wasn’t verified, okay. So what enough of it was to be very concerning. And Papadopous who pled guilty to a felony claims he was set up—wow, never heard that one from a felon before.

I mean you’re assuming there’s some conspiracy that doesn’t seem to be proven and the claiming that Obama and Biden should be paid to pay for it even they aren’t even mentioned in your conspiracy links? :wacko:

JFC.....I hand you the evidence and you try and spin it. As I stated, the investigation is now criminal and widely reported.

Just take the 'L' junior and hit the showers.  :wave:

45 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

JFC.....I hand you the evidence and you try and spin it. As I stated, the investigation is now criminal and widely reported.

Just take the 'L' junior and hit the showers.  :wave:

Worms has to check in with his masters on the nutso lefty plantation first before responding.  They'll find something for him to say.  Stay tuned.

• Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:44 PM, IGotWorms said:

And now for something completely different:

Let's talk about your wife:

https://www.kgun9.com/news/crime/women-on-death-row-female-death-row-inmates-in-the-us#id6

https://t.co/OP8Oy1ZTee?amp=1

New charges against Nader, implicating the Clintons hosting a fundraiser.

On page 15 & 16 of the indictment, he speaks about trays of Baklava; a small taste 2.7 pieces (2.5 million wire transfer). He also states "That's why we need a birthday gift (private event with candidate 1 HRC). If candidate 2 (Trump) wins, the Arabs are finished" It was turned down because it needed to be 5 times that amount.