Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

QB to start?

Rodgers. 

Great problem. 

Ooo, nice. Both have to win. If its standard scoring, no bonuses for rushing/passing I'd go Lamar.

They need to get A. Jones back on track after him being stuffed last week. I think they take this game to fix their running game going into the snowy season....

JMHO

8 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Ooo, nice. Both have to win. If its standard scoring, no bonuses for rushing/passing I'd go Lamar.

They need to get A. Jones back on track after him being stuffed last week. I think they take this game to fix their running game going into the snowy season....

JMHO

This is a tough one because I think my matchup is going to be very close.  It's a 3-point bonus for 100 yards rushing, as well a 300 yards passing.  I'm not sure Lamar gets to either one in this game.  I do think Rodgers gets to 300 yards passing, particularly after what Washington did to McCaffrey last week (only 44 yards rushing).  Still, it's hard to bench the Top scoring fantasy QB.

1 minute ago, FantasyRetard said:

This is a tough one because I think my matchup is going to be very close.  It's a 3-point bonus for 100 yards rushing, as well a 300 yards passing.  I'm not sure Lamar gets to either one in this game.  I do think Rodgers gets to 300 yards passing, particularly after what Washington did to McCaffrey last week (only 44 yards rushing).  Still, it's hard to bench the Top scoring fantasy QB.

Yeah, I think they both score 24+ this week.