Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martins family

I doubt he'll win anything, but him being charged was definitely a political decision. The prosecutors in court did a better job of proving Zimmerman DID act in self defense than in proving he didn't.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Trolldc in 3,2,1

Sounds like a stunt but without knowing what the nature of the suit is or the specific allegations it’s hard to say. I think Zimmerman just needs attention and money.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sounds like a stunt but without knowing what the nature of the suit is or the specific allegations it’s hard to say. I think Zimmerman just needs attention and money.

I know you hate you some Zim.  And I think you are generally right about him. 

32 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

I doubt he'll win anything, but him being charged was definitely a political decision. The prosecutors in court did a better job of proving Zimmerman DID act in self defense than in proving he didn't.

Worms, a LINO, predicted Zimmerman would be convicted.  🤣

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have  to agree with this, clearly an attempt on his part to cash out in some way....

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I know you hate you some Zim.  And I think you are generally right about him. 

The suit was distributed to the media but doesn’t appear on the county docket. It cites info in a documentary called “The Trayvon Hoax” and Zimmerman is represented by Judicial Watch. It just sounds like somebody trying to make a quick buck by appearing on news shows or whatever.

I reserve the right to change my mind if new details come out - it just sounds like bull.

This would be like Oscar Pistorius suing Steenkamp's family for time spent in jail

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

This would be like Oscar Pistorius suing Steenkamp's family for time spent in jail

Or Jeffrey Epstein's family suing the girls for giving him crabs.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Or Jeffrey Epstein's family suing the girls for giving him crabs.

Or Miles Garrett suing Rudolph for getting blood on his uniform....

• Haha 1

Shoots an unarmed young man who was minding his business and is suing...only in America. The only reason Trayvon is dead is because Zimmerman was following him AFTER the police told him not to. Trayvon should have been able to defend himself if he felt threatened. Zimmerman has been trouble multiple times after the event. He is a harasser at least or a killer at worst.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Shoots an unarmed young man who was minding his business and is suing...only in America. The only reason Trayvon is dead is because Zimmerman was following him AFTER the police told him not to. Trayvon should have been able to defend himself if he felt threatened. Zimmerman has been trouble multiple times after the event. He is a harasser at least or a killer at worst.

Trayvon was a punk at best.  Both Pieces of shiot. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Trayvon was a punk at best.  Both Pieces of shiot. 

So you knew Trayvon personally I take it?

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I agree with you that this is insane, and that Zimmerman can and is doing this is pretty pathetic....

However, the reason Trayvon is dead is because he assaulted a stranger in the dark, and sometimes being a bad ass has consequences, unfortunately he was a pretend bad ass to the wrong person at the wrong time. 

That this key element continues to be lost is mostly depressing, and a little scary.  We MUST teach our kids to make good decisions. If Trayvon does not turn back from his house to go engage Zimmerman, then there is no problem.  Suggesting that the neighborhood watch guy was at fault for watching the neighborhood is inane.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman Peenie.  There's eyewitness testimony.  Having someone follow you doesn't mean you can assault them.

Trayvon had a rather spirited history in his short 17 years.  Including MMA street fighting.

Trayvon is dead because he beat a pudgy, middle aged man to the point where said man felt in fear for his life.  Pudgy man had a gun and stopped his threat.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I agree with you that this is insane, and that Zimmerman can and is doing this is pretty pathetic....

However, the reason Trayvon is dead is because he assaulted a stranger in the dark, and sometimes being a bad ass has consequences, unfortunately he was a pretend bad ass to the wrong person at the wrong time. 

That this key element continues to be lost is mostly depressing, and a little scary.  We MUST teach our kids to make good decisions. If Trayvon does not turn back from his house to go engage Zimmerman, then there is no problem.  Suggesting that the neighborhood watch guy was at fault for watching the neighborhood is inane.

If I was Zimmerman I would sue too.  There was no evidence he did anything wrong and a jury in FL agreed after reviewing the facts.

It was political and now Zimmerman's life is ruined.  Ruined.  He's had at least 3 attempts on his life by people who don't even know him.

I'd sue the out of anyone I could for what they did.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

I don’t think Trayvon’s family has $100m 

Lots more named in the suit. Crump, etc.

1 hour ago, BLS said:

If I was Zimmerman I would sue too.  There was no evidence he did anything wrong and a jury in FL agreed after reviewing the facts.

It was political and now Zimmerman's life is ruined.  Ruined.  He's had at least 3 attempts on his life by people who don't even know him.

I'd sue the out of anyone I could for what they did.

Ok, Mr Pink. You’ve convinced me. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Ok, Mr Pink. You’ve convinced me. 

You must be new here.  IDGAF what you think.

2 minutes ago, BLS said:

You must be new here.  IDGAF what you think.

Settle down, numbnuts. I was agreeing with you using a Reservoir Dogs reference.  

oh, and been here longer than you...

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Settle down, numbnuts. I was agreeing with you using a Reservoir Dogs reference.  

oh, and been here longer than you...

No.  You haven't.

4 hours ago, peenie said:

How do you feel about OJ? Both were proven innocent.

1 hour ago, BLS said:

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman Peenie.  There's eyewitness testimony.  Having someone follow you doesn't mean you can assault them.

Trayvon had a rather spirited history in his short 17 years.  Including MMA street fighting.

Trayvon is dead because he beat a pudgy, middle aged man to the point where said man felt in fear for his life.  Pudgy man had a gun and stopped his threat.

I don't remember eyewitness testimony that he attacked Zim, more that people testified he was on top of Zim when they saw.  Zim could have still been the instigator, it was just Zims account he wasn't.  maybe I am mistaken though.  

also thought you've been here longer than avoiding injuries.

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

a picture from a teen with double birds...the horror..the horror.

Would you live in a neighborhood with "teens" like that? You're "sympathetic" azz would be butt pregnant with a houseful of new babies that weren't yours. 

39 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Would you live in a neighborhood with "teens" like that? You're "sympathetic" azz would be butt pregnant with a houseful of new babies that weren't yours. 

Hes woke...dont hate.  But thats the typical libtard mindset.  Point out others racism, project wokeness on others, all the while living in their ivory tower away from the disasters they create.

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

not sure what you mean here.  sympathetic?  I've lived and worked in all kinds of neighborhoods.  Live in Salem, MA, worked for years in Roxbury by Jackson square T stop.  2 places where you would be given the double bird daily.  also lived in Huntington Beach around a bunch of white power groups.  I didn't cry about the danger in any of those spots.  but I'm not a pooosay.

15 hours ago, BLS said:

I've yet to find any eye witness testimony detailing who started the fight, who attacked who.

There's eye witness testimony to the fight, already underway - but none I can find as it started. 

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I've yet to find any eye witness testimony detailing who started the fight, who attacked who.

There's eye witnesses to the fight, already underway - but none I can find as it started. 

Trayvon started it. George Zimmerman said so after he shot him.

What more do you need?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trayvon started it. George Zimmerman said so after he shot him.

What more do you need?

Seeing how Zimmerman was the only person to actually see who attacked who - maybe he is the mystery eye witness some speak of. :dunno: