Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martins family

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trayvon started it. George Zimmerman said so after he shot him.

What more do you need?

You to shut your pie hole would be nice. :dunno:

It still baffles me that people don't see that Zimmerman was the reason for this whole thing. Sure, Treyvon was no Boy Scout and I would probably not like him, but if Zimmerman stays in his car this never happens. It's that simple. He had no right or authority to engage. He started a fight that he was losing so he shot him. End of story. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Broken link, but given that you’re one of the bored’s chief Klansmen I’m guessing it would’ve shown something that you’d find on many kids’ social media or whatever, rightly or not, but since this kid was black you perceive it as roughly 10,000x more sinister.

43 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Broken link, but given that you’re one of the bored’s chief Klansmen I’m guessing it would’ve shown something that you’d find on many kids’ social media or whatever, rightly or not, but since this kid was black you perceive it as roughly 10,000x more sinister.

Real life stage 4 TDS.

Well, there was no eye witnesses as somebody posted.

I think we've all reached the same conclusion that Zimmerman's account of the actual confrontation/shooting is accurate, that he was getting his ass kicked and shot Trayvon and the voice we heard on the recording shouting for help was likely his, not Trayvon's. For me, I was always openminded on it, but I'd begun the process assuming it was Trayvon's voice.

As far as the situation leading up to the incident as well.... we can see that obviously if the judgement of both/either had been different this wouldn't have happened. : Zimmerman suspicious of this person he doesn't know. Whatever you think of his decisions,  you can understand the thought process of an overzealous neighborhood watch guy wanting to learn more. Meanwhile, Trayvon wondering why this unknown creep was was watching him and following him home, you can also understand how this kid was walking home thinking "Who the hell is this a$$hole following me" and not just willing to stir at home and suck up getting profiled but seeing WTF is up with that. He'd done nothing wrong until he turned around... and to fault a teenager for being pissed off enough to turn around ... eh.

A lot of us might have turned around; a lot of us might have investigated.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sderk said:

Real life stage 4 TDS.

Deeper than that. Resident fake lawyer thought Zim would be found guilty. A victim of parental brainwashing it seems. 

8 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Seeing how Zimmerman was the only person to actually see who attacked who - maybe he is the mystery eye witness some speak of. :dunno:

Lot of master logicians are pretty quick to accept the account of the shooter in this one. Given GZ’s history and temperament I think it’s a strong possibility he tried to physically detain Trayvon and got his ass whupped for it.

All we know for sure is none of it happens if Zimmerman let’s the cops handle it like they told him.

Why would Zimmerman be screaming for help if he had a gun. You all are ridiculous. I'm not arguing this point. I feel Zimmerman was trailing Trayvon, asked him where he was going and then a fight ensued and Zimmerman shot him. You're not going to convince me otherwise.

I think OJ was guilty.

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why would Zimmerman be screaming for help if he had a gun. You all are ridiculous. I'm not arguing this point. I feel Zimmerman was trailing Trayvon, asked him where he was going and then a fight ensued and Zimmerman shot him. You're not going to convince me otherwise.

peenie, your analysis is what everyone feels so no convincing necessary.  

But all Zim had to do to prove self defense is that Martin initiated physical contact and he feared for his life.  And the only proof was his testimony. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It still baffles me that people don't see that Zimmerman was the reason for this whole thing. Sure, Treyvon was no Boy Scout and I would probably not like him, but if Zimmerman stays in his car this never happens. It's that simple. He had no right or authority to engage. He started a fight that he was losing so he shot him. End of story. 

Assuming you're right, Zimmerman isn't required to stay in his car.  He's a poosey.  We all know that.  And we don't know exactly what started the physical aspect of the confrontation.  But given that I think Zimmerman is a poosey coward, I doubt he did.  Trayvon is a punk who I don't doubt would start a physical confrontation with someone.  So, I suspect he did, Zimmerman was getting his a$$ kicked, and he shot Trayvon.  Seems simple to me.   And Zimmerman is a disgusting human being for creating that situation.  But he didn't do anything LEGALLY wrong.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Well, there was no eye witnesses as somebody posted.

I think we've all reached the same conclusion that Zimmerman's account of the actual confrontation/shooting is accurate, that he was getting his ass kicked and shot Trayvon and the voice we heard on the recording shouting for help was likely his, not Trayvon's. For me, I was always openminded on it, but I'd begun the process assuming it was Trayvon's voice.

I didn't believe Zimmerman's account for one second. I didn't then, and given his post-history of crazed, aggressive, out of control  behavior since - don't believe it even more now.

Rachel Jeantel was the one talking to Martin on the phone when Zimmerman approached. Her deposition testimony states that she couldn't conclusively tell who's voice was calling for help.

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I didn't believe Zimmerman's account for one second. I didn't then, and given his post-history of crazed, aggressive, out of control  behavior since - don't believe it even more now.

Rachel Jeantel was the one talking to Martin on the phone when Zimmerman approached. Her deposition testimony states that she couldn't conclusively tell who's voice was calling for help.

She was fake :doh:

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your point holds merit, but why can't Zimmerman get out of his car and walk where he pleases just like Martin was?  Why is it OK for Martin to walk in that area but not Zimmerman?

Further, why was is suddenly out of bounds for the neighborhood watch to, y'know...."watch the neighborhood"?

Martin walking where he pleases = fine
Zimmerman walking where he pleases - fine
Zimmerman approaching and/or talking to Martin = fine
Martin approaching and/or talking to Zimmerman - fine

Martin assaulting Zimmerman = the moment the situation changed and crossed a line, prior to that, no participant had done anything wrong in any way

Martin getting shot = sucks, really unfortunate, but what happens when you are stupid sometimes

Just because Zimmerman says they switched witnesses doesn't mean they actually switched witnesses. Why wait until years after the case to mention this fact. Wouldn't his defense team have found evidence of witness tampering? Looking forward to the truth of matters coming out.

Seems like a dumb move by Zimmerman. Does Trayvon Martin's family even have  $100?

Just now, BiffTannen said:

Seems like a dumb move by Zimmerman. Does Trayvon Martin's family even have  $100?

Maybe, they won a civil judgement, which could have been paid by insurance.  

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Maybe, they won a civil judgement, which could have been paid by insurance.  

Most excess liability policies are for $1 million. While I think Trayvon got exactly what he deserved, George doesn't strike me as having enough common sense to have such a policy in place. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Your point holds merit, but why can't Zimmerman get out of his car and walk where he pleases just like Martin was?  Why is it OK for Martin to walk in that area but not Zimmerman?

Further, why was is suddenly out of bounds for the neighborhood watch to, y'know...."watch the neighborhood"?

Martin assaulting Zimmerman = the moment the situation changed and crossed a line, prior to that, no participant had done anything wrong in any way

Martin getting shot = sucks, really unfortunate, but what happens when you are stupid sometimes

He was told by the only authority that matters not to engage. I'm thinking the local PD knew well that Zimmerman was a hothead and wannabe. Recipe for disaster. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

She was fake :doh:

And that changes what?

Instead of a fake witness to the voices, there's none. Which means, once again, there's no verifiable proof to (1) who started the attack and (2) who's voice was heard yelling for help.

Given the fact Zimmerman has proven to be a piece of shiit himself - it's anyone's guess.

48 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Most excess liability policies are for $1 million. While I think Trayvon got exactly what he deserved, George doesn't strike me as having enough common sense to have such a policy in place. 

They won against the homeowner's association, so the money was probably paid.

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

G0ddamn you guys’ll believe literally anything

Please explain how this is false?

Is anything remotely confusing to you written off as conspiracy? Is your sexual confusion a big conspiracy too? :wacko:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Killer Sues Victims’ Family

should be the headline.

Yeah go fock yourself 

Typical left here.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was told by the only authority that matters not to engage. I'm thinking the local PD knew well that Zimmerman was a hothead and wannabe. Recipe for disaster. 

Does not matter......he can get out of his car if he wants....which frankly was pretty dumb on HIS part.....he has no idea if that person in the dark is crazy on drugs with an Ak....HE could have easily died as well....but at least HE had a role to keep an eye on things.

The main fault in the situation was Martin taking it from encounter to assault, THAT is the only fact that matters.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Does not matter......he can get out of his car if he wants....which frankly was pretty dumb on HIS part.....he has no idea if that person in the dark is crazy on drugs with an Ak....HE could have easily died as well....but at least HE had a role to keep an eye on things.

The main fault in the situation was Martin taking it from encounter to assault, THAT is the only fact that matters.

Im not arguing the legality of it. I'm arguing who caused it. Zimmerman all the way. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Im not arguing the legality of it. I'm arguing who caused it. Zimmerman all the way. 

I disagree.  And if you happened to be walking somewhere, regardless of the reason....because no one needs a reason to walk where and when they please, and someone assualted you, then you would be fine to shoot that fock as well....

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I disagree.  And if you happened to be walking somewhere, regardless of the reason....because no one needs a reason to walk where and when they please, and someone assualted you, then you would be fine to shoot that fock as well....

He wasn't innocently walking, minding his business. He was stalking. Please don't deny that. 

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

You are missing the alternative - Zimmerman Stopping and/or attempting to detain Martin(and IMO after seeing more of this guy over the years, I believe this is what happpened)---just as equally not fine

Perhaps if Zimmerman did just  y'know..."watch the neighborhood" rather than leave his vehicle like 911 asked him not to do, then actual policemen trained to deal with these situations might have been able to deal with it in a less Bernie Goetz manner. 

51 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And a "fact" that nobody can say happened with any degree of certainty.   

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

You’re assuming that Trayvon initiated the physical altercation. All we have to go on there is the testimony of a freak who had a strong incentive to push that version of events.

Martin didn’t deserve to be killed but he messed with the wrong guy and got shot. That’s what happens when you act like a hood rat, which he was.

Zimmerman is a certified AHole but mind your own damn business and you won’t be killed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Martin didn’t deserve to be killed but he messed with the wrong guy and got shot. That’s what happens when you act like a hood rat, which he was.

Zimmerman is a certified AHole but mind your own damn business and you won’t be killed.

So the guy who exited his vehicle is the one that was minding his own business? Seems he was doing anything but. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the guy who exited his vehicle is the one that was minding his own business? Seems he was doing anything but. 

I don’t remember or care about most of the details, I just know the kid got spooked and attacked Zimmerman who then shot him. Zimmerman surely provoked it, he’s a creep, but still the kid found himself in an altercation and things can go bad in those situations.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

I don’t remember or care about most of the details, I just know the kid got spooked and attacked Zimmerman who then shot him. Zimmerman surely provoked it, he’s a creep, but still the kid found himself in an altercation and things can go bad in those situations.

As long as we agree Zimmerman provoked it. The rest is for the courts to decide. IRL this is all on Zimmerman. Isn't his father a judge or something? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

After being told by the cops not to do exactly that.

People pinning this on Martin are wacko. Did Zimmerman have the right to shoot him at the exact moment he did? The jury said yes so that’s your answer. But he created the entire situation by playing wannabe cop, stalking Martin and failing to heed the direction of the real authorities.