edjr

AOC warns Petey Pillows

36 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you should vote for one of those 3rd party Russian Plants your girl likes to complain about

Who’s my girl again? 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I thought earlier in this thread you said you would vote for Bernie or Warren.

I might. I don’t think either of them will get the nod.

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I won't bother to vote at all. An absentee ballot is a pain in the ass, and wouldn't be counted unless my state is very close, which Tennessee won't be. My district is also extremely red, so my vote is irrelevant.

But hypothetically, were the election today and I had to vote, yeah, I'd Probably Vote Trump, as much as that pains me to say. 

It's not about deserves or unfair. It's about our body politic not functioning when it's basically a flame war writ large.

You’re 100% right, and at the same time Trump has contributed more to the flame war state of modern politics than anybody on earth, so he can go fall on a knife. :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

AOC, I mean you know me, MDC,  I mean you know me, we're liberals. 

Hacks. Communist Retards.

You having a stroke? 😢

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re 100% right, and at the same time Trump has contributed more to the flame war state of modern politics than anybody on earth, so he can go fall on a knife. :dunno: 

He certainly has played a big part.

But for me, and many moderates, I simply cannot vote for the democrats after the crap they've pulled.

The identity nonsense has gotten well past absurd. Watching the democratic candidates fellate trannies in a debate virtually entirely geared toward trannies is something beyond SNLs wildest imagination.

A majority of democrats claim to support reparations. 

The green new deal? Please.

Im not some slavering anti immigrant guy. In fact, I'm all for legal immigration. But the democrats approach of wide open borders, sanctuary cities, and benefits for illegals can kiss my ass.

Drumming up the weakest rape allegation of all time to try to block a judicial nomination is the scummiest move I've ever seen.

And the left in general, in terms of protests, their grip of censorship over the internet... Just a bunch of totalitarian children.

They took a sucker punch in the mouth last election and got sent into the wilderness. If they had bothered to take a serious look at why that happened, they would very easily be able to come back this time. Instead they acted like vile children throwing a tantrum for several years.

Fock em. Enjoy more time in the wilderness. And since they believe their echo chambers on Facebook and reddit reflect reality, I'm sure they will be utterly shocked when they lose again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

He certainly has played a big part.

But for me, and many moderates, I simply cannot vote for the democrats after the crap they've pulled.

The identity nonsense has gotten well past absurd. Watching the democratic candidates fellate trannies in a debate virtually entirely geared toward trannies is something beyond SNLs wildest imagination.

A majority of democrats claim to support reparations. 

The green new deal? Please.

Im not some slavering anti immigrant guy. In fact, I'm all for legal immigration. But the democrats approach of wide open borders, sanctuary cities, and benefits for illegals can kiss my ass.

Drumming up the weakest rape allegation of all time to try to block a judicial nomination is the scummiest move I've ever seen.

And the left in general, in terms of protests, their grip of censorship over the internet... Just a bunch of totalitarian children.

They took a sucker punch in the mouth last election and got sent into the wilderness. If they had bothered to take a serious look at why that happened, they would very easily be able to come back this time. Instead they acted like vile children throwing a tantrum for several years.

Fock em. Enjoy more time in the wilderness. And since they believe their echo chambers on Facebook and reddit reflect reality, I'm sure they will be utterly shocked when they lose again. 

You’re 100% right. 

50 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hilary obviously

You got me 😂