Sign in to follow this  
gridirongoofs

PPR RB & Flex

I picked up Mattison just in case... my starting WR at this moment are Julio, T. Hill and Cooper and Winston at QB.

I have two RB spots to fill and one Flex between these players...  

Carson, M. Sanders, Ekeler,  Mattison, J. White, Slayton, Ross.  Also, Guice is still available on waivers.  I could drop Murray and get Guice or one of the other players listed.

Carson, Sanders, White. 

I think Cook we’ll play in a limited role, reducing the production of both Vikings Rbs.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Carson, Sanders, White. 

I think Cook we’ll play in a limited role, reducing the production of both Vikings Rbs.  

Thanks brother.  If Cook doesn't play, which one would you kick off the list since I would play Mattison in that scenario?

Lol oh man. 

Prob Carson, wow that’s a tough one. 

Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

And I'm okay sitting whomever. I sat Carson, Cooper and Julio (no choice) last week having to win to get in to the playoffs. 

Carson Sanders and Start white if Cook plays, Mattison if he doesn't...

I can See White going off playing catch up. Unless Sony Michell goes off and NE has the lead, not KC...

• Thanks 1

Too many options..I don’t think you can get it tooo wrong. Sanders, Carson, White...... I really want Ekler In there he’s pretty much automatic 14pts or so.. white slightly lower floor 12ish but could boom again.... Carson and Sanders are the most likely to hit 20 pts, just lower floors than the other. 2 because they don’t catch as many passes..... awwwww then throw in Mattison... who could go beast mode. Have to agree with the above and bench Carson.... maybe Rams d shows up..

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2019 at 10:00 PM, Byrdman5 said:

Too many options..I don’t think you can get it tooo wrong. Sanders, Carson, White...... I really want Ekler In there he’s pretty much automatic 14pts or so.. white slightly lower floor 12ish but could boom again.... Carson and Sanders are the most likely to hit 20 pts, just lower floors than the other. 2 because they don’t catch as many passes..... awwwww then throw in Mattison... who could go beast mode. Have to agree with the above and bench Carson.... maybe Rams d shows up..

So I'll throw Mattison out.  You like Sanders, White and Ekeler? Or is that just me? Haha.  In a full ppr league and Penny catching passes, I might have to go with 3 ppr backs and am I crazy to bench Carson again??? Haha I did it last week and got away with it. 

Ekeler prolly has the highest floor, lowest ceiling. Also White, unless NE has the lead most of the game, then Michell and Burkhead will have all the points.

At this point after NYG shutting down 2 good backs the last 2 weeks I like Carson better.

11 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Ekeler prolly has the highest floor, lowest ceiling. Also White, unless NE has the lead most of the game, then Michell and Burkhead will have all the points.

At this point after NYG shutting down 2 good backs the last 2 weeks I like Carson better.

So Ekeler, White and Carson for you?

Just now, gridirongoofs said:

So Ekeler, White and Carson for you?

Do you need a high floor because you are favored to win, or a High ceiling because you're expected to lose by more than 5 points?

7 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Do you need a high floor because you are favored to win, or a High ceiling because you're expected to lose by more than 5 points?

High ceiling.  Expected to lose according to Yahoo by 7. I got 20 from Cooper and he got 16 from Gallup. 

He's got Wentz, Godwin, OBJ, Adams, Fournette, Drake, Hollister, Gallup, Packers. 

I have Winston, Julio, Hill, Griffin (maybe get Higbee) and you know the rest Haha

1 minute ago, gridirongoofs said:

High ceiling.  Expected to lose according to Yahoo by 7. I got 20 from Cooper and he got 16 from Gallup. 

He's got Wentz, Godwin, OBJ, Adams, Fournette, Drake, Hollister, Gallup, Packers. 

I have Winston, Julio, Hill, Griffin (maybe get Higbee) and you know the rest Haha

Ouch.

I'd stick with Griffin because....no Bell.

I'm prolly not starting Julio in my league if James Bradberry is active. But I have Edelman & Jefferies I can put in instead. I also have Wentz and Winston and I'm starting Wentz...

What I'm trying to convey here is you need a HIGH ceiling! So with that in mind I'd go Mattison and White and Ekeler. Ekeler is your rock and will get you 12-15. You need some luck and have KC be up by 14 in the 4th quarter which will have the James White Show get you 14+. You need MIN to be up by 21 at half and have Mattison run the whole 2nd half and get you 15+.

This "suggestion" is if you're not going to make the playoffs any other way. This is a all or nothing lineup with no regrets!

Of course, this is just my opinion. I could be wrong 🍻 🍺

4 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Ouch.

I'm prolly not starting Julio in my league if James Bradberry is active. But I have Edelman & Jefferies I can put in instead. I also have Wentz and Winston and I'm starting Wentz...

What I'm trying to convey here is you need a HIGH ceiling! So with that in mind I'd go Mattison and White and Ekeler. Ekeler is your rock and will get you 12-15. You need some luck and have KC be up by 14 in the 4th quarter which will have the James White Show get you 14+. You need MIN to be up by 21 at half and have Mattison run the whole 2nd half and get you 15+.

This "suggestion" is if you're not going to make the playoffs any other way. This is a all or nothing lineup with no regrets!

Thanks brother.  I'm in the playoffs. This is round 1. I understand what you are saying about risk/ high ceiling.  Does Guice intrigue you for a high ceiling?

6 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Ouch.

I almost started A. Miller Thursday night instead of Julio. I wish they would have played Sunday Haha.  I have Slayton but don't love the matchup.

4 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

Thanks brother.  I'm in the playoffs. This is round 1. I understand what you are saying about risk/ high ceiling.  Does Guice intrigue you for a high ceiling?

The only reason I would rank him above Ekeler this week is if AP was out or a healthy scratch.

I don't have either player so I haven't followed the disaster in WAS that closely.

1 minute ago, RabidSeaCows said:

The only reason I would rank him above Ekeler this week is if AP was out or a healthy scratch.

I can live with no regrets. High ceiling it is. This will be fun. 

2 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Ouch.

You know, if I'm going to go all in for ceiling, why not McDonald as well?

12 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

You know, if I'm going to go all in for ceiling, why not McDonald as well?

I'm 75% sure that griffin scores more than McD with Bell out.