Fireballer

49ers suspend broadcaster for comment about Lamar Jackson’s “dark skin”

21 minutes ago, peenie said:

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't have allowed my daughter to give anyone monkey earrings, not even her white girlfriend. Monkey earrings just aren't an appropriate gift. End of story. 

Get the white kid saltine cracker earings. It'll be hilarious 

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Get the white kid saltine cracker earings. It'll be hilarious 

Shlt. That is genius dude. Full size saltine for each earring for women in the hood. That, would make a killing. Put a couple diamonds in them for the Hollywood or criminal wives, and you are rich as can be.

22 hours ago, peenie said:

It's like commenting on a Jewish person's big nose.

Jews only have big noses because fresh air is free. 

• Haha 2

On 12/4/2019 at 6:51 PM, sderk said:

What a tragic state this country is experiencing these days. Obama caused ALL of this garbage. Now he retreats to white nation at Martha's Vinyard and sits back and laughs at all shlt he did. He should be thrown in Guantanamo. The fvcking traitor.

1000% True!

Social Engineering

13 hours ago, fandandy said:

It seems so odd to me that here in America white people try to become tan and people of color elsewhere attempt to become whiter.

Being tan in first world countries means leisure time, travel and vacation (rich). Being tan everywhere means manual labor and hard work in the elements (poor).

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2019 at 7:08 AM, Mr Fantasy said:

Competition committee should recommend pink footballs 

It would also symbolize the current NFL

28 minutes ago, peenie said:

Being tan in first world countries means leisure time, travel and vacation (rich). Being tan everywhere means manual labor and hard work in the elements (poor).

Sometimes, I feel sorry for you, this is one of those times. Your mind has been poisoned and everyday you live with the resulting sickness....

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Sometimes, I feel sorry for you, this is one of those times. Your mind has been poisoned and everyday you live with the resulting sickness....

What are you talking about??

Do you read??

Read up!!!

I was responding to the person who wrote that in Asian countries people are trying to get lighter while in America people are trying to get darker. You think I made this up??

Feel sorry for yourself. You are obviously not well read on this topic. If anything you are quite ignorant about this and need to apologize to me then step away from the computer:

In Asia, there is a deeply rooted cultural notion that associates dark skin with poverty and working in the fields, whereas pale skin reflects a more comfortable life out of the sun and, therefore, a higher socioeconomic status.

Legit question. Why isn't the ball a bright Color. Like orange? Not even for things like this but for fan viewing at home and in person. A bright orange ball would make it super easy to see and while your at it add a chip to the football that lets you know with certainty that the ball broke the plane. 

I am a regular dude and I can see the benefit of just those small modifications to the ball. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Legit question. Why isn't the ball a bright Color. Like orange? Not even for things like this but for fan viewing at home and in person. A bright orange ball would make it super easy to see and while your at it add a chip to the football that lets you know with certainty that the ball broke the plane. 

I am a regular dude and I can see the benefit of just those small modifications to the ball. 

That would offend trump and his base. 

Wait, no it wouldn't,  they mature heterosexual adults. 

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

They should make it red, white, and blue like the old ABA basketballs.  Given their rule changes the last decade or so have made modern football look much like the ABA it seems appropriate.

• Thanks 1

Ravens are wearing white today.  :pointstosky:

Edit: also wearing long white sleeves

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Legit question. Why isn't the ball a bright Color. Like orange? Not even for things like this but for fan viewing at home and in person. A bright orange ball would make it super easy to see 

Because it wouldn't be seen when the Bengals, Browns or Broncos wore orange uniforms.

I think a multicolored ball might work. 

25 minutes ago, DonS said:

Ravens are wearing white today.  :pointstosky:

Edit: also wearing long white sleeves

I was about to ponder split stats for the rpo based on uniform worn

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I was about to ponder split stats for the rpo based on uniform worn

Dude is impressive whichever uniform he wears. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Dude is impressive whichever uniform he wears. 

i get that.... but wondering if there is an impact

4 hours ago, peenie said:

The term "redneck" originated from the latter. It has since morphed into a derogatory term for PWT.

Also "being tan everywhere" = no tan lines. :wub:

9 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

i get that.... but wondering if there is an impact

I hope there is today! 

Bad: His skin color hides the ball

Good: His ability makes the defense guess

Proof: Wears white uniform with white sleeves

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

This is the debate.  I don't think anyone is doubting his abilities this year.  the big question is whether the skin and jersey color making it more difficult.. and if that assertion is considered racist

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

:lol:

most teams wear whites on the road because the home team wears their colors. This isn't proof of anything other than some people's hypersensitivity to color. 

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

This is the debate.  I don't think anyone is doubting his abilities this year.  the big question is whether the skin and jersey color making it more difficult.. and if that assertion is considered racist

Nobody is doubting his ability. Hence the MVP talk.

Some people want to take offense to the dark ball against dark jersey and dark skin is harder to see logic. Because any mention of dark skin is offensive to them. 

Case closed. 

Doesn't seem to confuse the offense. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Doesn't seem to confuse the offense. 

:wall:

okay. Nice troll Peenie.  :first:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

okay. Nice troll Peenie.  :first:

Thanks 5!

• Thanks 1

We didn't have really this problem in the 1st 50 years of the NFL

29 minutes ago, peenie said:

So what is the lineman that is also wearing long white sleeves trying to prove?  That it's chilly and they are wearing their white away jerseys? 

21 hours ago, peenie said:

What are you talking about??

Do you read??

Read up!!!

I was responding to the person who wrote that in Asian countries people are trying to get lighter while in America people are trying to get darker. You think I made this up??

Feel sorry for yourself. You are obviously not well read on this topic. If anything you are quite ignorant about this and need to apologize to me then step away from the computer:

In Asia, there is a deeply rooted cultural notion that associates dark skin with poverty and working in the fields, whereas pale skin reflects a more comfortable life out of the sun and, therefore, a higher socioeconomic status.

The difference between knowledge and wisdom is an important one, but your mind is so maligned by poisonous ideology that you succumb to anything that feed into your desire for what you want to believe to be true....

I DO feel sorry for you, there is a real world out there, and you are smart, you could make a difference if you can find a way to break through these repugnant thoughts that have been sown into your mind.

I read incessantly, there is so much more to know than you have yet to discover!!  Let your mind be free!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

The difference between knowledge and wisdom is an important one, but your mind is so maligned by poisonous ideology that you succumb to anything that feed into your desire for what you want to believe to be true....

I DO feel sorry for you, there is a real world out there, and you are smart, you could make a difference if you can find a way to break through these repugnant thoughts that have been sown into your mind.

I read incessantly, there is so much more to know than you have yet to discover!!  Let your mind be free!

RLLD,

Man, what are you going on about? Someone simply made the comment that in Asia people like to stay white while in America people like to tan. I just explained why that was the case. There is no negative association with getting a tan in the United States. In the United States getting a tan means you were lounging by the pool or taking a vacation at the beach while in Asia it has association with working outside. I am a woman, I know about beauty routines. I buy products and know from buying cosmetics that Koreans like to be white. It has nothing to do with my mind being closed. As a matter of fact if you even look at how cameras light you, Apples make white people look slightly tan while Samsung phones makes pale skin even paler. How do I know? Because Apple phones make black people look darker than they are and Samsung phones make dark skin slightly lighter. These little things that you consider unimportant actually have real life implications. It's why if you go to Korean make-up they tend to give you foundation that is lighter than your skin while in America they give you foundation that is a tad bit darker than your skin. Some people don't notice, but I do because as a person of color the products for my skin tone are limited but they are grand for lighter complexions. Anyway, just relax. Geesh, you don't know about this topic and just admit you're ignorant about it instead of trying make me out to be abnormal. If you were a make-up guru you'd know this like the back of your hand.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:38 AM, RLLD said:

Wut? 😂 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Wut? 😂 

You are in there as well, but not nearly as bad.....making qualitative statements about people based on skin color, jesus people....:thumbsdown:

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You are in there as well, but not nearly as bad.....making qualitative statements about people based on skin color, jesus people....:thumbsdown:

Peenie’s comment wasn’t offensive. Did you have a stroke or something?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Peenie’s comment wasn’t offensive. Did you have a stroke or something?

I am not offended

On 12/8/2019 at 9:08 AM, peenie said:

On 12/8/2019 at 9:38 AM, RLLD said:

Your response to Peenie’s Tepic comments was deranged. HTH.

• Thanks 1

So everywhere in the news and in tv and movies and daily conversations and books and radio and around the world people identify others as black and white and etc. Why when an announcer says a guy is black is it wrong and he gets punished by it? 

Dumb.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Your response to Peenie’s Tepic comments was deranged. HTH.

No, it was on point, your attempt to spin it however, is a little weird....

1 hour ago, sderk said:

So everywhere in the news and in tv and movies and daily conversations and books and radio and around the world people identify others as black and white and etc. Why when an announcer says a guy is black is it wrong and he gets punished by it? 

Dumb.

Once again, I was totally not offended. I was even completely wrong about why he was suspended. I can't keep up. However, I understand the point of view that LJ's talents may have been diminished by attributing his ability to do that "pass-fake" thing to him being brown, I get that.

I don’t get why people continue dialogue with the race baitor.  Sderk and Boston both banned in less than two weeks by the same person for talking about a similar subject.  Is anyone actually based?