Sign in to follow this  
pipeman

Terrible matchups, need the highest ceiling play.

OK guys, I've got pretty crappy match-ups across the board, and I'm up against a guy starting Fornette, Bell and Henry against me. Projected to lose by 25. I need help...

Full PPR. Starting Watson, EE, Julio, Diggs and Andrews. Need a RB2 and Flex from the following-

Singletary-  difficult match-up v. Ravens. Good for a few PPR points, but not seeing any goalline carries

Montgomery- home v. Cowboys. His ceiling is a bit capped by Cohen

Mattison-  obvious start if Cook sits @ Detroit, but do you risk playing him if it's a split?

Kirk- home v. Pittsburg. The looks will be there, but that's what I thought last week...

Tate- questionable @ Philly on MNF. Don't think I could risk it.

Penny- @ Rams- He's getting a bigger share, but better than the other 3 RB's?

Hollister- @ Rams. Listed only because I've got a gut that he has a big game, but can't bench Andrews

If Cook playes.  

Singletary. 

Penny. 

Singletary & Montgomery. I dont think any of your players can make up the 25 points though, sorry. Maybe if you had the right DEF?

Bell and Henry might disappoint this week. Henry is due for a let down and Bell has the flu... so who knows! that's why we play the games, right?

3 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Singletary & Montgomery. I dont think any of your players can make up the 25 points though, sorry. Maybe if you had the right DEF?

Bell and Henry might disappoint this week. Henry is due for a let down and Bell has the flu... so who knows! that's why we play the games, right?

Curious as to what defense you think I could have to make up the deficit? I benched SF for the Texans... 

1 hour ago, pipeman said:

Curious as to what defense you think I could have to make up the deficit? I benched SF for the Texans... 

MAYBE.... MIN or GB? I'm no good with DEF. Wait, let me look what my opponents are starting against me. They are guaranteed to go off :)

11 hours ago, Eriadoc said:

Texans DEF is a good play this week. Crennel almost always gets the better of rookie QBs. 

Texans or Eagles if you had to choose?

Eagles D is not good. They allow a lot of passing TDs and the Giants have actually been top 10 in passing TDs the past 5 or 6 games. Add to that it being a division game and possibly affected by weather, and I'm sticking with my original preference. Romeo Crennel can confuse the hell out of Lock and the Texans will get a turnover or two, plus a couple blitz sacks. Once Watson gets going, the Broncos will be playing from behind and it's time to pin the ears back and kill the young guy. 

JMO. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eriadoc said:

Eagles D is not good. They allow a lot of passing TDs and the Giants have actually been top 10 in passing TDs the past 5 or 6 games. Add to that it being a division game and possibly affected by weather, and I'm sticking with my original preference. Romeo Crennel can confuse the hell out of Lock and the Texans will get a turnover or two, plus a couple blitz sacks. Once Watson gets going, the Broncos will be playing from behind and it's time to pin the ears back and kill the young guy. 

JMO. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Texans. When LAC blitzed Lock in the 2nd half he had 11 ? yards passing.

Thanks

1 hour ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Eagles DEF have always owned Eli at home, btw :)

Haha for real?

9 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

Texans or Eagles if you had to choose?

Eagles.