Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Edit week 15 WR2, Flex, TE

Starting 

Wentz @ Was went back back and forth. Fitzmagic gone. Garoppolo And Tannehill available.

CMC vs Sea 

Jacobs vs Jax. D.Washington will sub in if he can’t go..

Kupp @ Dal Dallas D has looked bad as of late against the pass

Unsure on WR2

Sanders vs ATL 25th, they started off really bad against the pass. Sanders has been dealing with an injured not sure I can start if he doesn’t show anything this week. Edit: monster week leaning towards him over McLaurin right now.

Fuller @ Ten 17th, doesn’t give up a lot of TD’s to WR. Fuller is TD or bust type... he missed a bomb last week. Edit: injured again....

McLaurin vs Phi 30th. They give up a ton of TD’s.... Might be the first Haskins to McLaurin TD this week...But can I really trust possibly the worst QB in the league? Edit: scored his first TD with Haskins repeat against a bad philly team? 

TE

Hunter vs Min 16th give up a lot of yardage to TE’s but only 1 TD.

Waller vs Jax 12th have been solid but not a lot of good TE’s went against them

Flex

Gordon vs Min 9th have been solid against the run until last week against Seattle.edit: still not a fan of this matchup.

Or I can play a WR or TE. 
or grab a flier. Perriman, Anthony Miller, Mosert.

I'm starting Tannehill in one league and Jimmy G in another, after dropping Wentz in both of them leagues. Of course, my hardest decision is Mahomes or Winston.

I would play washington ONLY if Jacob's sits. Otherwise they are going to pull a MINN from last week and split carries 50/50. Though, with that JAX DEF, they COULD both score 15, lol

I don't like Fuller this week. I like the other 3 choices. I'm assuming this is PPR?  If so Kupp has a 80% to have a better game. I think 49'ers run a lot. all 4 RB get 25% of the carries if they all start. Time to tweak the running games with the snow starting! I still think Jimmy G gets his 20 points, but mostly to Deboo.

Carr is due for a big game as well. I'm 95% certain that Waller gets a lot of love this time.