Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Pensacola Mass Shooting

Why are we training middle easterners in aviation? Did we not learn our lesson?

Seriously though, no one is passionate enough about immigration for the issue to ever get fixed. This is our country now, this is America. 👍🏻

On a related note, Muhammad is now one of the top ten names for new kids in the US. Nice work libtards. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

On a related note, Muhammad is now one of the top ten names for new kids in the US. Nice work libtards. 

That’s insane if that’s true. 

Who do you blame? Me personally I say ground zero for the beginning of the end is Lyndon Johnson 1965.

And the story will disappear like a fart in the wind. 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That’s insane if that’s true. 

Who do you blame? Me personally I say ground zero for the beginning of the end is Lyndon Johnson 1965.

That was the start of it. Ted Kennedy was the big proponent. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isnt that offensive to those people?

Just now, -Vyse- said:

Isnt that offensive to those people?

It's those people naming the kids that. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Glad I won't be around when this country gets flushed.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's those people naming the kids that. 

yea but if its one of the top ten names then there has to be people other than muslims naming them that. unless they all want to be named muhammad

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Glad I won't be around when this country gets flushed.

You plan on dying before 2035ish?

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You plan on dying before 2035ish?

I think we get to 2050 or so before its a 100% cesspool.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Who cares?

you know what youre right. f*ck them

never heard of Pensacola in Massachusetts.

Is it where they make soda?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

never heard of Pensacola in Massachusetts.

Is it where they make soda?

I begrudgingly admit that I chuckled at this.  The Massachusetts part anyways. Could be the beers, but kudos to you sir. :cheers:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

I begrudgingly admit that I chuckled at this.  The Massachusetts part anyways. Could be the beers, but kudos to you sir. :cheers:

:cheers:

6 hours ago, -Vyse- said:

yea but if its one of the top ten names then there has to be people other than muslims naming them that. unless they all want to be named muhammad

No it doesn't.

Muslims have like three names for boys. Muhammad, Ali and Abdul probably make up over 60% of Arab males.

Other races split their names among dozens of names.

So there could be more Muhammad's than Hunter's, even with a far higher percentage of white babies. 

This person in no way shape or form represents the feelings of the Saudi people who love the American people.

Yeah right.  I double-dog dare anyone to stroll through Riyadh wearing a red MAGA hat.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

is this one of them non refugee Muslims MDC raves about?

I ponder why the wonder libs haven't poked in here yet. No, I don't :lol:

17 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

is this one of them non refugee Muslims MDC raves about?

This guy was a Saudi national not a refugee. Yuge difference.  Just ask MDC.  Because, you know, these victims are less dead than if they were killed by a refugee.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This guy was a Saudi national not a refugee. Yuge difference.  Just ask MDC.  Because, you know, these victims are less dead than if they were killed by a refugee.  

:thumbsup: 

Gun was purchased legally. Sorry 2a people, some of these loopholes need closing. Stat. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gun was purchased legally. Sorry 2a people, some of these loopholes need closing. Stat. 

So the foreign national bought the gun legally in the US?  Not trying to stir the pot, just asking about the facts regarding non citizens purchasing guns. 

So this guy went through an intense vetting process and still performed this mass murder. 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

So the foreign national bought the gun legally in the US?  Not trying to stir the pot, just asking about the facts regarding non citizens purchasing guns. 

I read that if you have a hunting license in Florida you can purchase a gun. 

31 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So this guy went through an intense vetting process and still performed this mass murder. 

Yeah, not sure how this works.  Wasn't he a Saudi soldier here for training with US forces?  Still, I don't see how he would be able to purchase one.

36 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You cannot trust a Muslim, EVER.  Yet we keep importing them and giving them the same rights they won't even give the women in their lives. 

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Thoughts and prayers 

Uncalled for. And played. 

The Muslim terrorist posted a manifesto on Twitter prior to his attack.

Twitter deleted his account and deleted any posts referencing the manifesto.

Will Congress hold a special hearing to address the continued use of the Twitter platform to spread hate and terrorism?

Will the American public call for the removal of Twitter?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7769709/amp/Fox-host-Pete-Hegseth-BANNED-Twitter-sharing-manifesto-Pensacola-shooter.html?__twitter_impression=true

The now-deactivated Twitter account purportedly belonging to Alshamrani included:

- A variety of anti-Israel postings and a quote from deceased al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden

- A lengthy manifesto posted at 4:39am Friday, less than two hours the shooting. The manifesto read in part:

'I'm against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil.

'I'm not against you for just being American, I don't hate you because [of] your freedoms, I hate you because every day you [are] supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims, but also humanity....

2 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Will Congress hold a special hearing to address the continued use of the Twitter platform to spread hate and terrorism?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7769709/amp/Fox-host-Pete-Hegseth-BANNED-Twitter-sharing-manifesto-Pensacola-shooter.html?__twitter_impression=true

The now-deactivated Twitter account purportedly belonging to Alshamrani included:

- A variety of anti-Israel postings and a quote from deceased al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden

- A lengthy manifesto posted at 4:39am Friday, less than two hours the shooting. The manifesto read in part:

'I'm not against you for just being American, I don't hate you because [of] your freedoms, I hate you because every day you [are] supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims, but also humanity....

I blame Trump 

Funny to see the same faggits declaring everyone should respect the uniform in the impeachment thread in here mocking the deaths of men in uniform at the hands of a Muslim piece of shite.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

The last part couid have been written by most liberal professors and their students. And CNN and MSDNC