Djgb13

Vudu is who I said he is: a jealous liar

Figured if he wants to put me on blast lying about me then I figured I’d do the same. Pretty sad when a grown adult feels the need to stoop so low that he lies about someone much younger than him. And lie for no apparent reason other than the fact that he’s jealous. He’s who I kept telling everyone he is: a jealous liar. Gets caught red handed and then tries to distract from the fact he got caught 😂😂😂

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u406/djgb1337/Mobile Uploads/1A84937B-819E-41C8-B447-6B35D4E12B42_zps3pua7huy.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gladiators said:

I'd say get the Roomba.

Way ahead of you on that already. 

Seriously dood, just stop.  You said you got money from boosters, then those boosters became "family."  Vudu said "parents".  That's your big lie?  You aren't looking good here, I'd peenie this bad boy.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

You're such a dope, you don't even understand the running joke that is you. 

Your original assertion was "Boosters were slipping me 20's."

Then yesterday it was, boosters knew me and my family.  Then it was, some of the boosters were family.  

Then, HT wisecracked about you getting your allowance, and today I'm  running with that.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, vuduchile said:

You're such a dope, you don't even understand the running joke that is you. 

Your original assertion was "Boosters were slipping me 20's."

Then yesterday it was, boosters knew me and my family.  Then it was, some of the boosters were family.  

Then, HT wisecracked about you getting your allowance, and today I'm  running with that.  

Liar liar 🤥 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Seriously dood, just stop.  You said you got money from boosters, then those boosters became "family."  Vudu said "parents".  That's your big lie?  You aren't looking good here, I'd peenie this bad boy.  :thumbsup:

Jerry stop. We both know vudouche is lying on purpose because he wants other people to hate me as much as he does cause he’s jealous as sh1t. You CANT deny that fact. It’s literally staring you in front of your face. Just stop. It’s getting ridiculous lately. This is just one thing in a long line of vudu lying. Only difference here is I’ve had enough and exposed him so you and the rest of the monkeys can finally see it. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Hey, I meant to ask you the other day.  How's the not drinking nightly going? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

He’s trying to distract you from the fact he’s been lying and got caught lmao 🤣🤣🤣 he’s been doing it in the other thread too so people will hopefully just pass it over 

come on guys it’s PAINFULLY obvious this guy is a loser and is scrambling to try to get you to forget/overlook this. It’s pathetic 😂

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

He’s trying to distract you from the fact he’s been lying and got caught lmao 🤣🤣🤣 

come on guys it’s PAINFULLY obvious this guy is a loser and is scrambling to try to get you to forget/overlook this. It’s pathetic 😂

You are a HUGE Snowflake! This is the Internet, Get Help!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Jerry stop. We both know vudouche is lying on purpose because he wants other people to hate me as much as he does cause he’s jealous as sh1t. You CANT deny that fact. It’s literally staring you in front of your face. Just stop. It’s getting ridiculous lately. This is just one thing in a long line of vudu lying. Only difference here is I’ve had enough and exposed him so you and the rest of the monkeys can finally see it. 

RACIST!!!! :mad:

10 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Jerry too?

I was not bad by any means, but since my second was born I would have 1-2 drinks on weeknights and then my normal 6 pack on the weekends as applicable.

I quit drinking on weeknights a few weeks ago and went through some insomnia, but it seems to have stabilized.

I am not giving up my weekend drinking, but thought that I should get rid of the rest to save money and improve my health.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You are a HUGE Snowflake! This is the Internet, Get Help!

Sorry bro but after brushing it off for months I finally decided to expose him to y’all. Now all of a sudden you don’t wanna see it? Lmao 😂 tell vudu to stop being a little b1tch who gets jealous and upset over nothing 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry bro but after brushing it off for months I finally decided to expose him to y’all. Now all of a sudden you don’t wanna see it? Lmao 😂 tell vudu to stop being a little b1tch who gets jealous and upset over nothing 

I feel so vulnerable now that I've been exposed. 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

It appeared to me that you got what you deserved. Keep this thread going and it will get worse.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

It appeared to me that you got what you deserved. Keep this thread going and it will get worse.

Lmfao really? What did I do to deserve it hm? Throw a fit like vudu does? Constantly lie about someone? Obsess over someone’s history from the internet? Gtfo. Vudu is a piece of sh1t and if you can’t see that then you’re a piece of sh1t. Cause it’s quite obvious 

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I feel so vulnerable now that I've been exposed. 

More distractions of the liar 🤥

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

More distractions of the liar 🤥

I don't think this is turning out the way you think it is.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, vuduchile said:

I don't think this is turning out the way you think it is.  

He keeps trying to distract from the fact he’s been caught lying 🤥

Sorry liar but I’ve had enough and you won’t live this down now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmfao really? What did I do to deserve it hm? Throw a fit like vudu does? Constantly lie about someone? Obsess over someone’s history from the internet? Gtfo. Vudu is a piece of sh1t and if you can’t see that then you’re a piece of sh1t. Cause it’s quite obvious 

I like his online character,

yours.......Not so much.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I like his online character,

yours.......Not so much.

So you like liars who obsess over people they are jealous of? Doesn’t make sense but to each his own. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So you like liars who obsess over people they are jealous of? Doesn’t make sense but to each his own. 

Just put him on ignore. Lol. 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Jerry too?

I was not bad by any means, but since my second was born I would have 1-2 drinks on weeknights and then my normal 6 pack on the weekends as applicable.

I quit drinking on weeknights a few weeks ago and went through some insomnia, but it seems to have stabilized.

I am not giving up my weekend drinking, but thought that I should get rid of the rest to save money and improve my health.

I don't drink beer, but I'd been having 2-3 glasses of wine 2-3 nights/week. That became to 4-5 glasses 4-5 nights/wk.  

I'm trying to get into ski/snowboarding shape, so I'm back down to Friday and Saturday nights only.  

🍿

This is like a bizarro ghey version of Ross and Rachel from Friends.  We're all on pins and needles wondering when you two are finally going to get together and fock. :wub:

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

See below

21 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Jerry too?

We talked about it a lot during mmm...beer's October weight challenge; I did a Sober October (Joe Rogan started it with some friends 4-5 years ago.  On a side note my wife and I are going to see Rogan's standup on Saturday).  I too went through some insomnia.  My wife did it with me and is convinced that any time she drinks she now sleeps worse; I can see her quitting more or less altogether.

To Vudu's question, it's going fine, I'm not NOT drinking any given night, I'm just not drinking for the sake of drinking every night.  Last weekend we had holiday stuff Th-F, then hosted an ASU vs. UofA party Saturday, so I drank some all 3 days.  Less than I used to though.  Also drank Wed. because I had a job interview that didn't go great and I felt like having a drink that evening.  It has become more of a choice vs. a habit, and the choice involves lower volume. Tonight we are having our kids over for dinner and game night to celebrate my wife's birthday, I'll probably have a drink.  Tomorrow we are going to dinner then the Rogan show, same.  Sunday into next week, probably none.  It seems like, special events notwithstanding, maybe 1 night per week.

I've moved to Pellegrino with a splash of something (usually sugar free Power Ade) and a squeeze of lime as my "drink" most nights.  :cheers:

Also I'll be sad I typed all of this when Digby peenies the thread.  :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

🍿

Dammit.  You beat me to the popcorn emoji.  Bastard!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

I don't drink beer, but I'd been having 2-3 glasses of wine 2-3 nights/week. That became to 4-5 glasses 4-5 nights/wk.  

I'm trying to get into ski/snowboarding shape, so I'm back down to Friday and Saturday nights only.  

Did you have insomnia as well?

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

See below

We talked about it a lot during mmm...beer's October weight challenge; I did a Sober October (Joe Rogan started it with some friends 4-5 years ago.  On a side note my wife and I are going to see Rogan's standup on Saturday).  I too went through some insomnia.  My wife did it with me and is convinced that any time she drinks she now sleeps worse; I can see her quitting more or less altogether.

To Vudu's question, it's going fine, I'm not NOT drinking any given night, I'm just not drinking for the sake of drinking every night.  Last weekend we had holiday stuff Th-F, then hosted an ASU vs. UofA party Saturday, so I drank some all 3 days.  Less than I used to though.  Also drank Wed. because I had a job interview that didn't go great and I felt like having a drink that evening.  It has become more of a choice vs. a habit, and the choice involves lower volume. Tonight we are having our kids over for dinner and game night to celebrate my wife's birthday, I'll probably have a drink.  Tomorrow we are going to dinner then the Rogan show, same.  Sunday into next week, probably none.  It seems like, special events notwithstanding, maybe 1 night per week.

I've moved to Pellegrino with a splash of something (usually sugar free Power Ade) and a squeeze of lime as my "drink" most nights.  :cheers:

Also I'll be sad I typed all of this when Digby peenies the thread.  :(

He won't.  He's convinced he won. 

55 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Figured if he wants to put me on blast lying about me then I figured I’d do the same. Pretty sad when a grown adult feels the need to stoop so low that he lies about someone much younger than him. And lie for no apparent reason other than the fact that he’s jealous. He’s who I kept telling everyone he is: a jealous liar. Gets caught red handed and then tries to distract from the fact he got caught 😂😂😂

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u406/djgb1337/Mobile Uploads/1A84937B-819E-41C8-B447-6B35D4E12B42_zps3pua7huy.png

Don't you mean "lying on me" genius? 

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Did you have insomnia as well?

No, but I woke up really early in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep the first few nights.  Last night I had no sleep problems at all because I didn't go to be until after 1 am.   I'm dragging ass today.  Might as well be hung over.  

49 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

No, but I woke up really early in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep the first few nights.  Last night I had no sleep problems at all because I didn't go to be until after 1 am.   I'm dragging ass today.  Might as well be hung over.  

To clarify, I was able to fall asleep no problem throughout, but I kept waking up in the middle of the night.  Might have had something to do with all of the water I was drinking during the day to rehydrate myself.  🤪 

cvvvvvvvvvvs <-- My cat typed that after walking off of my lap.  He's quite the savant.  Only got a 33 on the ACT though.  :(

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

To clarify, I was able to fall asleep no problem throughout, but I kept waking up in the middle of the night.  Might have had something to do with all of the water I was drinking during the day to rehydrate myself.  🤪 

cvvvvvvvvvvs <-- My cat typed that after walking off of my lap.  He's quite the savant.  Only got a 33 on the ACT though.  :(

G0ddamn retarded cat!  It's nice that you love him just the same. 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Didn't know you had a cat.  Does it look like this: