Djgb13

Vudu is who I said he is: a jealous liar

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You guys killed digby :( 

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

more of a bored suicide, imo.

He ain’t dead.  He’s just been busy celebrating his victory.  

Come back Digby34. The collective IQ and net worth of this place is way down without you. 

Maybe he's been hospitalized after getting his d1ck stuck in a roomba? :dunno:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

He is a Compulsive Liar and he isn’t good at it. 

I don't get that.  His lies are so bad that I just assumed it was a persona.  But he actually takes not being believed personally and doubles down.  Good poster though.

53 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hey digby come back, they’re just kidding with you 

pm down?

16 minutes ago, taco breath said:

pm down?

Nope, just letting him know we all at the end of the day enjoy him being around and I think his feelings actually got a little hurt 👍🏻

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nope, just letting him know we all at the end of the day enjoy him being around and I think his feelings actually got a little hurt 👍🏻

Taco aka zmanzzz is a kvnt who thinks he is being clever by asking about PMs being down.  Sometimes one could argue it is a valid question, but in this case it is clear you are welcoming Digby back.  Basically you might already know all of this but keep up the good work and continue to minimize Taco.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I want to, but I won't. I truly hope everything is ok.  He can take ball busting, so I don't think it's about that. Let's hope it's nothing serious, and if it is, I wish him the best. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I want to, but I won't. I truly hope everything is ok.  He can take ball busting, so I don't think it's about that. Let's hope it's nothing serious, and if it is, I wish him the best. 

No worries. He’s been on checking this thread. Just doesn’t have enough reception to get a full response in. Be patient. After New Years, he’ll be back from vaca.

He was already here in Christmas munchies thread today.  

I think he said he said he enjoys white truffle Chex mix and roasted chestnuts with saffron.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Taco aka zmanzzz is a kvnt who thinks he is being clever by asking about PMs being down.  Sometimes one could argue it is a valid question, but in this case it is clear you are welcoming Digby back.  Basically you might already know all of this but keep up the good work and continue to minimize Taco.  :thumbsup:

Can I ask what your guys' history is?  You always seem to be above the fray until you talk about him.  What's the story?

29 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Can I ask what your guys' history is?  You always seem to be above the fray until you talk about him.  What's the story?

I understand, the only poster here that seems to annoy me is supermike. Most other people like him so it is a me problem and not a supermike problem.

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I may be a simple man but I find the schtick kinda funny :dunno:

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I agree with Skids.  zmanzz has always been a worthess kvnt here. 

You, on the other hand, are a worthwhile kvnt here. :cheers:

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I don't know.  He kinda hurt my feelings the other day when he said there's nobody here that he would hang out with.  I thought that was the entire point of being here, to find someone to hang out with in real life.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I don't know.  He kinda hurt my feelings the other day when he said there's nobody here that he would hang out with.  I thought that was the entire point of being here, to find someone to hang out with in real life.

I think you’ve got us confused with Grindr.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:51 PM, jerryskids said:

Whatever.  Never heard of Drynuary, although I can see the lure of having a sober January.  :thumbsup:

You've obviously never been ice fishing.  :nono:

17 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hey digby come back, they’re just kidding with you 

Did he actually leave?  :unsure:  

I didn't notice.   :lol: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fandandy said:

I can't point to any one thing.  We've both been here a long time, so I guess he has just earned a lifetime achievement award in the category of worthlessness.  

11 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I understand, the only poster here that seems to annoy me is supermike. Most other people like him so it is a me problem and not a supermike problem.

I certainly admit that when it comes to his posts I have whatever you call the opposite of the halo effect; I presume they will suck.  He pretty consistently delivers.  Sux, another old timer, seems to agree.  I would say that Zman is like the slow clap guy from Not Another Teen Movie, if that guy had bad instead of good intentions.  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

How is this crap still on front page?

people keep bumping it with dumb comments.