Sign in to follow this  
qrkid

Totally confused/lost in playoff

Man based on matchup my RB's are in prime spots for playoff game Obv like a bunch of peeps out there it is not that easy.

PPR League Have to start 2 WR's and 1 RB with a Flex

RB's Cook, Mattison (we all know the conundrum there), Penny and Josh Jacobs

WR's Nuk, Lockett, Courtland Sutton, Jameson Crowder

I originally was going to start Nuk and Sutton and Jacobs and Cook. Do I still do that.

I wouldn't plan on sitting Cook.  With Chicago's win on Thursday night, they're right behind Minnesota if the Vikings lose on Sunday.  I expect Cook to get near close to his normal production.  You're other problem is easy to solve, Jacobs and Penny.  You can start Jacobs, but I'm not convinced he's playing on Sunday with is missing practice all week and the news on his shoulder.  If he's out, you simply slide Penny in there.  You start Nuk, there's not debate about starting him.  He just put up a decent stat line against Stephon Gilmore.  It's a close decision between Lockett and Sutton.  Lockett's problem is Jalen Ramsey and Sutton's is Drew Lock.  I think I might go towards Lockett, given he was shut out on Monday.  This is Lock's first road start, so given this situation, I'd probably avoid Sutton if I could.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, qrkid said:

Man based on matchup my RB's are in prime spots for playoff game Obv like a bunch of peeps out there it is not that easy.

PPR League Have to start 2 WR's and 1 RB with a Flex

RB's Cook, Mattison (we all know the conundrum there), Penny and Josh Jacobs

WR's Nuk, Lockett, Courtland Sutton, Jameson Crowder

I originally was going to start Nuk and Sutton and Jacobs and Cook. Do I still do that.

Nuk 

Jacobs if healthy. 

Crowder

Penny. 

Cook AND Mattison

Lockett, if HOU's DEF coord has anny sense he'll blitz Lock 2nd and 3rd down and run blitz on first. lock had 11 yards passing in the second half when they blitzed him. I can see Allen starting in the 2nd half...

I don't know who Nuk is but he's a better start than the rest of your options....