Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Another "tolerant" liberal

Eventually every altercation is going to be two people filming each other with their phones waiting for the other person to do something aggressive.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

Eventually every altercation is going to be two people filming each other with their phones waiting for the other person to do something aggressive.

With women shown in the video. Sure. It's been shown what happens when one of those women act out like that with a man. 

Love how the liberal got so triggered by someone's anti-abortion opinion that it posted "I hope that kid on your page dies of whatever cancer they have".

Classy.

Notice how they say "far right activists on the internet".  So the article is suggesting that if you slap a republican, only a far right activist will get upset.  If won't overtly say it, but it draws the link.

• Thanks 1

I feel bad for the attacker.  It's obvious that guy has some issues and probably extremely low self-esteem.  I'm glad the victim didn't beat his ass.  His life is probably bad enough.

That kind of anger must come from somewhere.

10 hours ago, nobody said:

I feel bad for the attacker.  It's obvious that guy has some issues and probably extremely low self-esteem.  I'm glad the victim didn't beat his ass.  His life is probably bad enough.

That kind of anger must come from somewhere.

Maybe some prior stuff from between them, the attacker turned and seemed to recognize the victim pretty quick, am guessing there is a history there

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Maybe some prior stuff from between them, the attacker turned and seemed to recognize the victim pretty quick, am guessing there is a history there

There is.  That doesn't make assault okay.  Also, the attacker went on a tirade on twitter against the woman who posted the video after she posted it.   He's not right in the head.

21 hours ago, Strike said:

There is.  That doesn't make assault okay.  Also, the attacker went on a tirade on twitter against the woman who posted the video after she posted it.   He's not right in the head.

Just by watching the video, he seems to have some issues.  Agree with your point on assault, physicality only justified when attacked first.....kudos to the victim for his self-restraint, not sure I have that level of control.

Currently there appears to be a backlash on the internet of libs (including lib institutions) who don't want to be associated with snowflakes. I expect a retribution of Hill to include being publicly reprimanded or expelled by the college.

That guys number one issue is he can't get laid. Even gay guys wouldn't sleep with that. Incel.