Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Tempted to start both Cook and Mattison. Crazy? Make sense?

Is starting both Vikings RBs madness? Or genius?!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which duo do I start tomorrow?

• Cook and Mattison. Game will be a blowout, both RBs will be viable/ or hedge against Cook being a decoy and Mattison will be a heavy-hitter.
    • Cook and Snell. Vikings need the win, Cook is going to play 100%. Snell has a tasty matchup and is going to be solid.

I have 4 RBs on my roster and Bell is out this week...that leaves me with just Cook, Snell, and Mattison. TD heavy league (need 70 yards before you get anything there).

Last week of regular season, I have a playoff spot locked up (top 4 make it, 2 week playoff) but want to hold my points league for that bonus $, so taking a zero from Cook if the Vikings pull some shenanigans is going to hurt, especially if I have Mattison on the bench. I like Snell's matchup, but I need him to fall into the endzone or get 70 yards...no guarantee there. What would you do?

I would play Mattison and Snell. 

If we don’t get some actionable tea leaf data in the next few hours, I am sitting Michel and one of Tyler Lockett Or John Brown in order to start both Cook and Mattison. So personally, I’m fine with starting both Cook and Mattison as long as the person you’re sitting to start Mattison isn’t some clear stud person.

Darn it, sorry about to that. 

29 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Darn it, sorry about to that. 

You are only human ;)

Whew. Mattison outscored the hell out of Michel and was just ahead of both Lockett and Brown. And Snell. So it worked out.

• Like 1