Sign in to follow this  
edjr

All black team vs all white team, High School super Bowl. Who you got?

Massachusetts Division III Super Bowl yesterday at Gillette Stadium

Central Springfield (AB) vs Duxbury (AW)

It wasn't even fair. Shouldn't even be allowed. 

CS wins 38 to 13. All their TD's were over 35 yards. Their speed was unmatched.

• Like 2

Yesterday Catoctin HS, mostly if not entirely white beat the hell out of an all black Dunbar team in the state 2A championship.

I think it has far less to do with the color of their skin so much as the talent they had, and perhaps the coaching too.

19 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Speed schmeed.  Those poor white kids didn't even know where the ball was at.

Well done sir! 👍

22 hours ago, fandandy said:

Speed schmeed.  Those poor white kids didn't even know where the ball was at.

raciss!

I'll take whichever school has more money.

We have some predominantly black schools here in Des Moines and they get smoked in sports all the time by the rich suburban kids.

13 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

We have some predominantly black schools here in Des Moines and they get smoked in sports all the time by the rich suburban kids.

Doubt it

52 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Might that depend on the sport in question?

Generally the bigger school will win because there's more talent to pull from.  There's also the "jerk off schools" (as I call them - of whom I know of a couple in my area), where they recruit kids in 7th and 8th grades.  They find "family members" in their town for these kids, whom live within their school district, and use that as the kids residence.

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I saw at least 1 white kid for Springfield

How many water bottles could he hold at once?

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Might that depend on the sport in question?

Nailed it.  Good point.  Football and Hoops? no chance.

Maybe he means hockey

I will take a fundamentally sound white team over the undisciplined alternative no matter what sport we are talking about. 

6 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I will take a fundamentally sound white team over the undisciplined alternative no matter what sport we are talking about. 

of course you will. 🙄

Duxbury was undefeated and coached very well. They had no chance against the speed of the other team. No one could cover their WRs. Was like watching Clemson vs Miami OH

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Duxbury was undefeated and coached very well. They had no chance against the speed of the other team. No one could cover their WRs. Was like watching Clemson vs Miami OH

Bad comparison. Miami won the MAC this year and would be give Clemson all they could handle. 

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Now let’s see a swimming competition.

:lol:

ever watch survivor? stereotypes aren't always a lie

2 minutes ago, Snuff said:

Right, that's the point. Sure they play a ton of all black teams :wacko:

Division 4A? oh that's big time. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

What do you do in Mass?  We do 8A here in Florida. My county had 6 8A schools and that not even including Orlando or South Orlando. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

What do you do in Mass?  We do 8A here in Florida. My county had 6 8A schools and that not even including Orlando or South Orlando. 

I think 5 divisions. I think it has to do with how many kids attend the school?  I'd imagine mostly black teams are common in FL?  

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

They beat a team in the quarter finals who is 90% black and recruit their players.

Also, you didn't say anything about the size of the school, but here the 4A is middle of the pack as far as student numbers.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

I think 5 divisions. I think it has to do with how many kids attend the school?  I'd imagine mostly black teams are common in FL?  

We have 8 divisions in MA now.  Generally sized based on number of boys in grades 9-12.

Just now, edjr said:

There are 4 teams that are really good in my county and it’s a toss up who will be the best that year. Lyman is the Spanish school, Seminole the black school, Lake Mary and Lake Brantley are the white schools. And then there is University High (CJ2K went there) which is always a powerhouse but they are in a different county.  

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

We have 8 divisions in MA now.  Generally sized based on number of boys in grades 9-12.

Did all 8 play at Gillette?

Probably more people at those games at Gillette then there were at many Patriot home games before Parcells. They got blacked out a lot back then. 

Just looking at responses the color makes little difference. Class size and money are the biggest determination. 

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Probably more people at those games at Gillette then there were at many Patriot home games before Parcells. They got blacked out a lot back then. 

:lol:

In my junior year of high school in MA, our basketball team played Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School in the state finals. It was Patrick Ewings senior year of high school. Our team was not only white but they were pretty much all Irish, so we were pasty white. Their team was all black including their coach Mike Jarvis. Needless to say we didn't win. During the game our side was chanting "You can't read" to Ewing because there was a story in the paper about out how Georgetown was going to have special tutors for Ewing when he got there. Since it happened before social media, the chant was not a big story like it would be today. 

3 hours ago, mighty_thor said:

In my junior year of high school in MA, our basketball team played Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School in the state finals. It was Patrick Ewings senior year of high school. Our team was not only white but they were pretty much all Irish, so we were pasty white. Their team was all black including their coach Mike Jarvis. Needless to say we didn't win. During the game our side was chanting "You can't read" to Ewing because there was a story in the paper about out how Georgetown was going to have special tutors for Ewing when he got there. Since it happened before social media, the chant was not a big story like it would be today. 

reading is racist.....