Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Dirtbag justice or Cannibalism?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/406397-ousted-60-minutes-chief-told-cbs-reporter-there-are-people-whove-lost-their

Innocent until proven guilty.

Giving fair warning to reporter to do some work, be fair, don’t regurgitate without vetting.

Seems like the guy is ready to defend himself, I don’t have a big issue with him warning the reporter that contacted him

not sure

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/406397-ousted-60-minutes-chief-told-cbs-reporter-there-are-people-whove-lost-their

Giving fair warning to reporter to do some work, be fair, don’t regurgitate without vetting.

Seems like the guy is ready to defend himself, I don’t have a big issue with him warning the reporter that contacted him

not sure

he probably did it

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

he probably did it

Yeah, hard to imagine he is being victimized by a handful of women with an agenda....though we cannot discount that entirely....

Still , has to be proven

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Yeah, hard to imagine he is being victimized by a handful of women with an agenda....though we cannot discount that entirely....

Still , has to be proven

Agree, don't think the text was wrong or bad.  Certainly has to be proven on some level, but my guess on our low rent message board is he did it.  

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

not sure

Dude didn't just ask the reporter to be fair and do her due diligence.  He threatened her job.  I'm fine with his termination.

19 hours ago, Strike said:

Dude didn't just ask the reporter to be fair and do her due diligence.  He threatened her job.  I'm fine with his termination.

I can get why you see it that way, but if he is innocent and urges her to do her proper diligence (which we know they no longer do) then yeah, let her know the results of failing to do that proper vetting will be him coming back for blood, and good on him too....

"If you repeat these false accusations without any of your own reporting to back them up you will be held responsible for harming me"

He was fired for his alleged behavior. A reporter repeating what's already reported isn't something he should be threatening anyone about.