Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Week 14 Focks out

FU Josh Jacobs for pulling your mangina. 
FU Doyle for 2 pts. 
FU Mr. Discount Double Check. 

Fu John Brown.......   .5 points at the half

Fu Evans....now Goodwin gets all the love & I'm against him

Fu Winston for going ape  

Rodgers invisible against a sh*t Washington defense. If I survive this week, I am done with him for the year.

Kamara...not even good enough to be in the "Ingram role"

I'd like to add the following 3 worthless pieces of crap.  1. Kamara.  2.A. Kamara.  3. Alvin Kamara. Just retire from football you loser.

Between Evans hurting himself on his only play of the game, Kamara not even putting up the numbers of a third-string RB in a game where his team scored 30+ points, and Aaron Rodgers putting up yet another game that doesn't even amount to a low end starter in two QB leagues, I am done for the year, probably done for good.

My opponent plays Brees, dung most of the year in his worst math chip against the best defense against the pass and gets a career best game from him. Lol. These things always happen to me. Fock me I guess.

MacDonald and Washington with a couple of donuts against Arz the worst passing defense in the league....fock both of you!

7 minutes ago, kutulu said:

MacDonald and Washington with a couple of donuts against Arz the worst passing defense in the league....fock both of you!

1 catch for 3 yards for both of you stiffs? Fock off!

Completely dominated my opponent except for his 1 player, Brees getting 54 so I lose. I think I’m done playing FF.

Not sure if my FU is for Matt Ryan or Juli-Who?? Jones since I didn't watch the game but seriously What the Fock. A total of 9 points from Julio and I'm going to lose by 5. Unreal.

FU NE OFF line, All 4 backs and no yards except on 1 J. White audible. It's not Michel...It's the O-Line, me thinks....

FU Emmanuel Sanders for having a career day against me and FU Deshaun Watson for getting all those garbage time points, as I exit the playoffs! FU Fantasy Football! 

Here's my weekly FU for S Barkley.  I'll gladly rescind this FU if you get me 18.9 ppr points tonight.  If I get 32.2 points in standard scoring all rescind all my Barkley FU's for 2019.

My opponent had Parker, snell, and Evans. But fock man he had Aaron Jones who was tearing it up. 

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, BufordT said:

Here's my weekly FU for S Barkley.  I'll gladly rescind this FU if you get me 18.9 ppr points tonight.  If I get 32.2 points in standard scoring all rescind all my Barkley FU's for 2019.

Just like that my fantasy season is over.

You broke my heart, Saquon, you broke my heart.

When do stat corrections come out? In my big money league the commish has already announced week 15 matchups but I lost 107-106 and praying for a stat correction of ANY kind to get that point back.

And an extra FOCK YOU to those 2 idiot Saints defenders for allowing Kittle to rumble for those extra yards by trying to piggyback ride him instead of taking out his legs. That run alone is what knocked me out this week.