Sign in to follow this  
sderk

White vice president at CNN "threatens to kill" black employee

What side is the left going to take on this one? CNN vs. white vs. black.
Bury it is my guess. :dunno:

White vice president at CNN 'threatened to kill' longtime black employee because he sued the network claiming he was overlooked for promotions because of his race

A black CNN employee claims the network's white vice president threatened to 'kill' him over a race discrimination lawsuit he filed against the company earlier this year.

DeWayne Walker, who is black and has worked at the CNN Center in Atlanta for 16 years, filed a lawsuit against the CNN network in May over racial discrimination in job promotions.

On August 15, 2019 CNN’s vice president and group creative director Whit Friese allegedly retaliated against Walker, the manager of integrated marketing for CNN, by threatening to kill him during an incident in the CNN Center bathroom.

Friese allegedly told Walker, 'Just stop it,'' leading him to respond 'Or?'

Friese then allegedly walked up to Walker at the urinal and said quietly: 'If you f**k with my money, I will kill you.'

Walker detailed the shocking encounter in a lawsuit filed last month in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, according to Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7761175/White-VP-CNN-threatened-kill-longtime-black-employee-suing-network.html

Black employee needs to identify as trans to increase his claim on the grievence scale.

28 minutes ago, DonS said:

Black employee needs to identify as trans to increase his claim on the grievence scale.

Possibly. It takes a lot to call out CNN and get any air time in the lefty media.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Any witnesses or is it he said / he said?

So of course MDC cast the first vote for CNN (his God of information) burying this. 

Maybe it was hearsay? Which we all know is more implicating than actual facts. We know this by now. Duh.

I'm siding with the black dude on this one. MDC is a racist fvck.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

So of course MDC cast the first vote for CNN (his God of information) burying this. 

Maybe it was hearsay? Which we all know is more implicating than actual facts. We know this by now. Duh.

I'm siding with the black dude on this one. MDC is a racist fvck.  

Too easy. Peefoam. 😆 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Too easy. Peefoam. 😆 

I don't know what your obsession is with peeing, but god bless man.

What comes first for you in life, obsessing over peeing, or obsessing over being a dumb ass liberal who wants the economy to crash because you hate?

I'm guessing they are tied in your waste of a life.

You are such a low life scum bag that it amazes me you still are able to afford internet access. Unless maybe your dad left you a few bucks to waste the rest of your life on.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, sderk said:

What comes first for you in life, obsessing over peeing, or obsessing over being a dumb ass liberal who wants the economy to crash because you hate?

You are such a low life scum bag that it amazes me you still are able to afford internet access. Unless maybe your dad left you a few bucks to waste the rest of your life on.

Tilt.

22 minutes ago, sderk said:

Bizarro MDC. Mirror images. 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

well, cause I have yet to see this play out any differently yet

I am cautiously going with the white guy on this one

So you are both racist AND supported by CNN. Nice.

14 minutes ago, sderk said:

So you are both racist AND supported by CNN. Nice.

nope I hate CNN more than I hate MSNBC, I also have yet to see the black guy actually come out on the right side of these accusations

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nope I hate CNN more than I hate MSNBC, I also have yet to see the black guy actually come out on the right side of these accusations

That's the conundrum. Do they go with the black narrative or the CNN is always correct narrative? God knows white people have no standing, and black have all standing and CNN is the one who decides. Orrrr, they can just avoid it all because it's messy and refocus on impeachment of Trump. 

Hmmmm....

Pretty much everybody > Disgruntled black employee who sees racism everywhere he looks > White liberal > Islamic terrorist

So, I side with the black guy

The guy got what everyone wants that files a race complaint when they get passed over for a job; a reaction from someone in management. Now he's going to get a promotion/raise and laugh his a$$ off when the manager gets sh!tcanned.

I don't support any of them (black guy, white guy or CNN) Fock em all.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:04 AM, Voltaire said:

Pretty much everybody > Disgruntled black employee who sees racism everywhere he looks > White liberal > Islamic terrorist

So, I side with the black guy

I can't believe this is even a discussion.  If course the black guy wins this.  Seriously?   It's not even close.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:06 AM, drobeski said:

Hearsay isnt sufficient enough ?

:first:

On 12/9/2019 at 7:06 AM, drobeski said:

Hearsay isnt sufficient enough ?

Depends. Did the VP publicly say he threatens to kill employees who sue the company? Cause then I’d believe it. 

Just now, MDC said:

Depends. Did the VP publicly say he threatens to kill employees who sue the company? Cause then I’d believe it. 

What if someone overheard someone else talking about it and claiming the threat was legitimate in "their mind"?

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What if someone overheard someone else talking about it and claiming the threat was legitimate in "their mind"?

If the VP walked around openly saying he threatens to kill ex employees who sue the company, then sure. 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Comparison to Biden I assume?

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Comparison to Biden I assume?

Biden / Trump whatever. 😂 

Here's the difference with the Clinton's. They don't threaten to kill anyone. They just do it with a smile and a departing handshake.