Sign in to follow this  
skydiverd

To Saquon: Please save my season!

Down by 24.6 points. Full PPR. This is your time to shine and show that you were worth that high draft pick. You can do it!

😀🙄😪😁

I think Eli being in there is going to help Saquon in ppr, dump off passes and screens, hope so anyway.

I'm just hoping he stays healthy for next week. First round byes are tough when you're watching your players drop from injuries. Already lost Evans yesterday. That being said, I think Saquon had a good one tonight. 

I need Barkley to score less than 46 pts in a 1/2 PPR for me to make the playoffs. That would be nearly twice his best performance this season, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe.

40 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I need Barkley to score less than 46 pts in a 1/2 PPR for me to make the playoffs. That would be nearly twice his best performance this season, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe.

Sleep well tonight you have nothing to worry about.  <46 is a cinch. He probably won't even get 4.6 ppr points.  Congrats!!

Need Sanders to not score over 27 points tonight (standard) and I’ll be making it back to the ship