Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

I.G. Horowitz's FISA Report: Place your bets.......

36 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Due out today.......................let the spin..............begin.

The left-wing media has already spinning for the last week that the report will uphold the investigation except for a few minor ticky-tack items.

So, basically, get ready for them to say "Nothingburger".  Of course, Durham's investigation is still ongoing so we are also waiting on that.

I predict they will ignore, minimallize and cover more important things like what they think the president might have been thinking and why he needs to be impeached for them thinking that way. 

• Thanks 1

I predict its mostly a nonthingburger.

Yes the FBI, and others, were dirty and yes they likely were corrupt in their pursuit of this, but I bet you they stayed just enough inside the lines to avoid anything serious in terms of accountability....

If it should be true that something interesting is found, the leftists at CNN et al will spin it down hard, label it a "republican talking point" so as to water it down.   They are actually pretty good at that...

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Media is the most devastating weapon in the Democrat arsenal.

It IS strong, and typically does its job well.....but that 2016 election was a true slap to the face for both the DNP/DNC and its media puppets, from which they are still staggering...

If the ONLY thing we were to get out of this little adventure was the restoration of the media as uninvolved observers reporting the facts, that would be good enough for me...but in additional to that looks like we are getting a foundational setup for a long term economic progress.....very exciting....

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

You idiots will cry about the media?  oops..in here too late for that.

Thought crime ? Hearsay ? 

Impeach! 

Who's the idiot again ? 

• Like 1

"Due out today", means "leaked to Democratic leadership 2 weeks ago" in 2019 language.  The spin is well prepared.

The media is going to continue pushing the FBI was bamboozled by Russian disinformation which was really Cody Shearer and Sidney Bluementhal were feeding rumors to Fusion GPS. The other problem with that theory is that Steele's extreme anti-Trump bias was known to DOJ. It's also a problem since the paper trail shows DOJ (Ohr) warned FBI about Steele's bias. 

• Like 1

There was a corruption scandal in the NYPD in the 30 pct in the mid 90's. Horowitz was the lead prosecutor. There was a nest of filthy, dirty cops in that precinct. There was also a few guys who got caught up in absolute BS. The probe stopped at that one particular precinct. There was more in the adjoining pct, probably worse but less blatant. Everyone knew this. Horowitz went hard on the 30 and stopped there.  But this is different. These are his people this time. He will throw a few low low profile grunts under the bus. I predict he will stop there as well. It's his MO. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was a corruption scandal in the NYPD in the 30 pct in the mid 90's. Horowitz was the lead prosecutor. There was a nest of filthy, dirty cops in that precinct. There was also a few guys who got caught up in absolute BS. The probe stopped at that one particular precinct. There was more in the adjoining pct, probably worse but less blatant. Everyone knew this. Horowitz went hard on the 30 and stopped there.  But this is different. These are his people this time. He will throw a few low low profile grunts under the bus. I predict he will stop there as well. It's his MO. 

Keep in mind Horowitz is ONLY dealing with FISA process in the Russian Collusion story. Durham is handling the other facets like Halper/Mifsud/etc.......i.e. OCUNUS lures being used as a political weapon. That's the criminal investigation and is separate from I.G.'s report.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Keep in mind Horowitz is ONLY dealing with FISA process in the Russian Collusion story. Durham is handling the other facets like Halper/Mifsud/etc.......i.e. OCUNUS lures being used as a political weapon. That's the criminal investigation and is separate from I.G.'s report.

I know. But when it comes to FISA, especially one on a presidential nominee, higher ups have to sign off on it. I say they get a pass 

So the FBI did rely on the Dossier for FISA warrants and didn't ask who funded Steele to assemble it. Comey told Trump after it was used that it was unverifiable.

17 omissions in FISA applications. Any of which would have probably stopped FISC from authorizing.

Some bullsh!t contradiction right here:

Chapter 11 Page 305:

In this chapter, we examine the FBI's use of Confidential Human Sources (CHSs) other than Steele and its use of Undercover Employees (UCEs) in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation to determine whether the FBI had placed any CHSs within the Donald J. Trump for President Campaign or tasked any CHSs to report on the Trump campaign. We found no evidence that the FBI placed any CHSs or UCEs within the Trump campaign or tasked any CHSs or UCEs to report on the Trump campaign. However, we found that the Crossfire Hurricane team did task several CHSs and UCEs during the 2016 presidential campaign, which resulted in interactions with Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, and a high-level Trump campaign official who was not a subject of the investigation. All of the CHS interactions were consensually monitored by the FBI. We found that the Crossfire Hurricane team tasked CHSs to interact with Page and Papadopoulos both during the time Page and Papadopoulos were advisors to the Trump campaign, and after Page and Papadopoulos were no longer affiliated with the Trump campaign. We describe the types of information the CHSs sought to elicit from Page, Papadopoulos, and the high-level campaign official, as well as the information the CHSs obtained and the use, if any, that the Crossfire Hurricane team made of that information. We also determined that additional CHSs were tasked by the FBI to attempt to contact Papadopoulos, but that those attempted contacts did not lead to any operational activity. In addition, we identified several individuals who had either a connection to candidate Trump or a role in the Trump campaign, and were also FBI CHSs, but who were not tasked as part of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. One such CHS did provide the Crossfire Hurricane team with general information about Crossfire Hurricane subjects Carter Page and Paul Manafort, but we found that this CHS had no further involvement in the investigation. We identified another CHS that the Crossfire Hurricane team first learned about in 2017 when the CHS voluntaril rovided his/her Handlin A ent with were placed into the FBI's files and provided to the review, which determined there was not "anything significant" in the . Below, we provide additional information about the individuals who had either a connection to candidate Trump or a role in the Trump campaign, and who were also FBI CHSs, and explain why they were not tasked in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

So by the FBI didn't place these CHS' in the Campaign............because they were already in the Campaign.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, drobeski said:

I predict they will ignore, minimallize and cover more important things like what they think the president might have been thinking and why he needs to be impeached for them thinking that way. 

DID YOU SEE TRUMPS SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS?

• Haha 1

He says there was no political motivation on the part of justice or the fbi. Whitewash. A swamp creature defending the swamp. Move on, this one is done. Next

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

DID YOU SEE TRUMPS SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS?

I heard about them.  That's where they're at. 

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

51 violations, nine false statements, 17 serious acts of misconduct, four informants and one unlawful effort to surveil the Trump campaign

Don't worry that's was all just a whoopsie. Won't happen again double secret pinky promise.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't worry that's was all just a whoopsie. Won't happen again double secret pinky promise.

All that and the I.G. found no evidence of bias. Does he think the entire leadership was that incompetent?

Durham and Barr disagreed. Why? Because they interviewed Halper and Mifsud; Horowitz didn't. Horowitz stopped at July 2016 when all the players he could interview stuck to the story Papadopoulis talking to Downer started this all. They weren't questioned by Horowitz about who sent Mifsud to contact Papadopoulis. 

Did Horowitz ask about the $10,000 Mueller's team tried giving to Papadopoulis to entrap him at Dulles Internation Airport? Nope.

The new report from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed former CIA Director John Brennan lied to Congress about whether the dossier authored by Christopher Steele was used in the Obama administration’s Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/09/brennan-lied-about-not-including-steele-dossier-in-intelligence-community-assessment-on-2016-russian-election-interference/

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The new report from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed former CIA Director John Brennan lied to Congress about whether the dossier authored by Christopher Steele was used in the Obama administration’s Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/09/brennan-lied-about-not-including-steele-dossier-in-intelligence-community-assessment-on-2016-russian-election-interference/

He screwed up.  He could have stuck with "we didn't rely on it" but instead claimed it wasn't "in the corpus".  Talk about an "A Few good Men" moment.  Fry the angry focker up.

I think we all know that elements within the FBI and CIA conspired to ruin Trump, but the question is whether or not there is a path to hold them accountable.....somehow, I doubt it.... <_<

Just now, TimmySmith said:

He screwed up.  He could have stuck with "we didn't rely on it" but instead claimed it wasn't "in the corpus".  Talk about an "A Few good Men" moment.  Fry the angry focker up.

Or...get him to flip on anyone else we can also get.....I want them all....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think we all know that elements within the FBI and CIA conspired to ruin Trump, but the question is whether or not there is a path to hold them accountable.....somehow, I doubt it.... <_<

Well, at the very least, they are all out of a job, and their credibility in the private sector dwindles every day.  The swamp is drained of them.  

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There's a paper trail. Halper's pay was funneled through the U.S. government. Halper ran Mifsud, Mifsud sang like a bird.

Horowitz did his job. Provided cover for the FBI saying there was no political motivation. Had the balls to say some people in the FBI were pro-Trump. Please. As if those people were having any input. They obviously weren't. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Had the balls to say some people in the FBI were pro-Trump.

Yeah, there was one guy who said 'Hey, should we be illegally spying on Trump?"  Obviously in the tank for DJT.

Keep in mind.... During the time this FISA issue was ongoing (2016) the Dept. of Justice National Security Diversion, where FISA applications originate, DID NOT permit inspector general oversight. Oversight blocked by Sally Yates and Michael Atkinson a.k.a. the I.C.I.G (who changed whistleblower form to allow hearsay).

https://www.ignet.gov/sites/default/files/files/OLC IG Act Opinion - 7-20-15 .pdf

Too bad guys like wiff, cb, shonuff and saints dont have the nuts to come by and enjoy their crow. 

• Like 2

FISA exists to keep us safe. It became even more important after 9/11. It wasn't meant for election interference,even  if it did exist. Now we are faced with the weakening of this valuable tool, making us less safe. Thanks libtards and Obama administration. Thanks a lot. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

FISA exists to keep us safe. It became even more important after 9/11. It wasn't meant for election interference,even  if it did exist. Now we are faced with the weakening of this valuable tool, making us less safe. Thanks libtards and Obama administration. Thanks a lot. 

I trust FIFA more

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

I trust FIFA more

You should. They Fockin ruined it because they are selfish children. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should. They Fockin ruined it because they are selfish children. 

I think the motivation was to cover up criminal activity.  I hope it all come to light.