Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Donald Trump is a horrible president. We hear this a lot...

1 minute ago, MDC said:

A 30-foot high continuous border wall? That will be something. 😂 

I raise, all in!

"generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth"

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He is right.  There are portions of it being built.

There were hundreds of miles of border wall already built and being rebuilt before he took office too. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

There were hundreds of miles of border wall already built and being rebuilt before he took office too. 

Hows the rise of the oceans going ?

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hows the rise of the oceans going ?

B-b-b-but! :lol: 

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Not a single reasonable meaningful reason yet.

It really is disappointing that you start a thread earnestly looking to have a reasonable and intelligent conversation and nobody takes it seriously.   

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It really is disappointing that you start a thread earnestly looking to have a reasonable and intelligent conversation and nobody takes it seriously.   

Nothing. 

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

there are what, 4 or 5 people here that aren't trumpkins?  who is there to have a meaningful discussion with?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

there are what, 4 or 5 people here that aren't trumpkins?  who is there to have a meaningful discussion with?

Well, when those 4 or 5 people start being logical and making sense instead of basing all of their views on hatred, maybe something meaningful will come out of the libtards.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

I mentioned that the guy post somewhere else...but he cant .

Circle jerk thread

10 minutes ago, sderk said:

Well, when those 4 or 5 people start being logical and making sense instead of basing all of their views on hatred, maybe something meaningful will come out of the libtards.

when will the other 15 or so people start being logical and make sense instead of basing all of their views on hatred. :dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And cleared by the senate. And he got impeached for perjury. You tell lies to your wife. When you're giving testimony it's a felony. Somewhat of a difference. 

yeah but it was perjury about some hummers, after Whitewater, the firing of travel agents, and misuse of FBI files fell flat.  the whole thing was just to obstruct and smear Clinton.  the point of my post though was to point out that the repubs have spent much time heavily investigating the 2 previous dem presidents and they sure as shite would have tried everything under the sun to obstruct Hillary had she won.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sderk said:

If you're lumping me in that group I'd like you to know that I don't hate Trump, I only dislike him.  I most certainly don't hate conservatives as I share some of the same values.  I have a strong dislike for people on the far left and right though.  I don't hate anyone.

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

when will the other 15 or so people start being logical and make sense instead of basing all of their views on hatred. :dunno:

My views are based on Trump won the office. Get over it. If some dumbass lib wins next year, I won't support republican congressmen spending all of their effort over 4 years trying to impeach. I prefer they focus their efforts on things that are needed to be done in their districts and what they campaigned on.

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Why is it you guys always like to leave out the "under oath" part of the equation? Clinton lied under oath aka committed perjury. A felony. Which could also be construed as obstructing justice in this instance. 

Oh, I know why. Because you're fullofshit.

you are welcome to see my response to HT

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

My views are based on Trump won the office. Get over it. If some dumbass lib wins next year, I won't support republican congressmen spending all of their effort over 4 years trying to impeach. I prefer they focus their efforts on things that are needed to be done in their districts and what they campaigned on.

Get over what? you lying to yourself. I don't have to get over anything. I hate you all.

• Like 2

Just now, edjr said:

I don't have to get over anything. I hate you all.

It shows.

Just now, edjr said:

Get over what? you lying to yourself. I don't have to get over anything. I hate you all.

I finally made a list and it's Ed's hate list.   :cry:

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I finally made a list and it's Ed's hate list.   :cry:

who are you?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Yes, but there has been new portions that have been built since he took office.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, but there has been new portions that have been built since he took office.

New portions would have been built under any President. Only Trump was dumb enough to propose a 30-foot continuous border wall and stupid enough to say Mexico would pay for it. :doh: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

New portions would have been built under any President. Only Trump was dumb enough to propose a 30-foot continuous border wall and stupid enough to say Mexico would pay for it. :doh: 

:lol:

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."

:lol:

29 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you're lumping me in that group I'd like you to know that I don't hate Trump, I only dislike him.  I most certainly don't hate conservatives as I share some of the same values.  I have a strong dislike for people on the far left and right though.  I don't hate anyone.

Well done Nancy 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Thanks, Betty.

Betty? jesus, cmon dude.  Gertrude is where it's at

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You do realize, well, I guess you really don't.... that most people knew that Trump didn't mean that he was going to have Mexico cut a check.  Most people knew that he was talking about things like the new USMCA agreement where the US would make more money at Mexico's expense, where as, the extra money can go for the wall.  Now, if you didn't understand that, that's not Donald Trump's fault.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

You do realize, well, I guess you really don't.... that most people knew that Trump didn't mean that he was going to have Mexico cut a check.  Most people knew that he was talking about things like the new USMCA agreement where the US would make more money at Mexico's expense, where as, the extra money can go for the wall.  Now, if you didn't understand that, that's not Donald Trump's fault.

You do realize that Trump said Mexico would “write out a check” and make a “one time payment” for the wall? 

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

you do realize Trump is the only person alive that lies more than digby

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah I have to say you do seem to be one of the few that at least try to be respectful over there. At least most of the things you post don't make me cringe.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

You do realize that Trump said Mexico would “write out a check” and make a “one time payment” for the wall? 

Like I said, most people knew there wasn't going to be a check.  Just because you took him literally, that's not anyone's fault but your own.

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

you do realize Trump is the only person alive that lies more than digby

Every politician lies the second they start talking.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Like I said, most people knew there wasn't going to be a check.  Just because you took him literally, that's not anyone's fault but your own.

Did most people also know he’d never get the wall built, never replace the ACA with something wonderful, and add trillions to the federal debt instead of erasing it? 

I knew. Just curious why you fell for the pillow talk.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did most people also know he’d never get the wall built, never replace the ACA with something wonderful, and add trillions to the federal debt instead of erasing it? 

Didn't he also say he defeated ISIS numerous times?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Portions of the wall were built, under Trump, I'm sorry that fact fails to register, but there's nothing I can do about it.  You can't just replace that debacle that Obama forced on us, you need time to get rid of it.  If the Dems weren't all about impeaching him from before he even took office, it might have been done by now.  Look, if you want to pretend that Obama's, and prior administrations policies have nothing to do with the increasing debt, then there's nothing I can say that will let you see the light.  If you want to live in your own world, that's fine, I can't help you.  Trump's trying to aid in the depletion of the debt, but again, then Dems what nothing to do with it, because that'll make them look bad and him good.

What I'm seeing is that you "knew" very little, just "pretended" a lot.  In 5 years, we'll see where you're at.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Portions of the wall were built, under Trump, I'm sorry that fact fails to register, but there's nothing I can do about it.  You can't just replace that debacle that Obama forced on us, you need time to get rid of it.  If the Dems weren't all about impeaching him from before he even took office, it might have been done by now.  Look, if you want to pretend that Obama's, and prior administrations policies have nothing to do with the increasing debt, then there's nothing I can say that will let you see the light.  If you want to live in your own world, that's fine, I can't help you.  Trump's trying to aid in the depletion of the debt, but again, then Dems what nothing to do with it, because that'll make them look bad and him good.

What I'm seeing is that you "knew" very little, just "pretended" a lot.  In 5 years, we'll see where you're at.

Does Trump have a plan in place for lowering the deficit?

I recently saw a post on FB from a guy I knew in high school that said something along the lines of,"You Christians have been warning us for two thousand years on the coming of the Antichrist and when he finally appears you vote him into the office of POTUS." :wacko:

• Like 1