Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Cheaters gonna cheat

or maybe not, but who cares :banana:

Coincidentally, Kraft's filming in the massage parlor was for a similarly titled documentary called "Do Your (Hand) Job" 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, zftcg said:

Coincidentally, Kraft's filming in the massage parlor was for a similarly titled documentary called "Do Your (Hand) Job" 

Nice!

42 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

or maybe not, but who cares :banana:

Well that takes care of that. Thanks for posting. 

Another perfect example of why, in 2019 America, if you really want to get to the bottom of something, you have to look beyond the headline.

A majority of Americans are too !@#$!@# lazy to do that.

Yawn - The "Vouyer-riots" are at it again.  Love it.  Whether they did anything truly wrong doesnt even matter anymore.  Its just comical that its ALWAYS them and never anyone else. 

"According to sources who have viewed the tape, it shows about eight minutes of data focusing on recording the Bengals’ sideline. It’s a direct view of the sideline as players run on and off the field and coaches make signals for plays."

Something just doesn't add up here. Pats did the exact same thing they were accused of doing 12 years ago, but they did it to the Bengals

I'm neither a Pats homer nor a hater, and I'm not accusing or defending anyone of anything yet. I want to learn more before I jump to any conclusions. But the whole thing seems weird.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/illegal-patriots-video-reportedly-shows-bengals-coaching-signals-cameraman-wanted-to-delete-footage/

"One other interesting fact from the incident is that the one member of the Patriots video crew actually tried to get rid of the video. According to ESPN.com, the cameraman who took the video for the Patriots asked NFL security if he could delete the footage and have the whole situation be forgotten, but instead, the league ended up confiscating the video. As things currently stand, the league and the Bengals are the only two entities with a copy of the video."

On 12/9/2019 at 2:16 PM, zftcg said:

"Do Your Jazz Hands Job"

We are the things we do. The Patriots are cheaters. When you speak of them and their success it always be tempered by the fact that they cheated to achieve that success. They don't measure up to other dynasties. As a matter of fact, they should not be called one. Just a team that won some titles and cheated to do it. 

• Like 1

Wow - watch this ESPN video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKQ9eTuCXrk

... for more insight into this.  Max Kellerman mentons a Newsweek article with more details on prior cheating.  I think Max nails it here even though I dont always agree with him.  The !@#$% Pats.  100% lame.  Just get the asterisk stamp out and start jamming it next to everything NE has ever accomplished.  Now you MUST logically deduce that saying Brady is the GOAT is also very much up for debate.  Same for Hoodie being the alleged best coach of all time.  Cant trust them.  Its all BS.  So sorry.

I love it.  What a fiasco.  :D

I love Belicheats excuse: "they're employed by Robert Kraft, not the Patriots". Uhh, hey dumba$$, Kraft IS the Patriots. Who you trying to kid? 💩

That's like Nike saying No we didn't donate all those jerseys to Oregon, Phil Knight did. 

And to the question of why the Bengals? The Pats are slipping and they HAVE TO WIN this week. Simple as that.

Well it should be pretty easy to prove or disprove their cover story. Oh it’s just some fan story on advance scouting. Okay well if it’s just eight straight minutes of sideline signals maybe that doesn’t hold water.

Pats fan here but fock em If they were dumb enough to do this again

Go Pats!! I hope they win the SB over and over and over.... Oh wait, they already have been and the NFL fans do not like those things.. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

And to the question of why the Bengals? The Pats are slipping and they HAVE TO WIN this week. Simple as that.

If they did record the Bengals to get their signals, it's probably more likely that this is one of the very few times they've been caught as opposed to them only doing it this week because they need to win.

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Go Pats!! I hope they win the SB over and over and over.... Oh wait, they already have been and the NFL fans do not like those things.. 

I actually hope they do too - it just adds to the pile of fake success.  Its fine.  Im sure the Boston homers will spin this somehow as they always do.  But he facts are the facts.  So, so sorry your 20 year run is loaded with "buts"  and asterisks.  Ah well.  They are who we though they were. :D

It really amazes me how no one is capable of anything approaching objectivity with the Pats. Fans are convinced they can do no wrong, and haters immediately assume the worst about everything they do.

I am genuinely neutral about the team. I admire much of what they've accomplished, and am leery of Belichick. I would say that of their nine Super Bowls, I was probably cheering for them in roughly half (the first Giants' match-up, I was torn between wanting to see the first 19-0 season and one of the greatest upsets of all time. Also, I was cheering for the comeback against the Falcons, but once they tied it up I wanted Atlanta to pull it out).

I think the original Spygate was shady AF, and I still don't really understand what they were doing and why the league seemed to be in such a hurry to put the matter to rest/cover it up. Deflategate, meanwhile, was a complete traveshamockery. I don't think the league proved that a) the balls were tampered with, b) Brady had anything to do with it, and c) the Pats gained any advantage even if it did happen. I also think the fact that Brady testified in Federal court that he had zero knowledge of any plot, exposing himself to a potential perjury charge in a case where there was no underlying crime and when he easily could have used weasel words to protect himself, argues strongly in favor of his innocence.

As for the current scandal, I still have no idea what happened, and am waiting until we get more details before I make any judgment.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, zftcg said:

It really amazes me how no one is capable of anything approaching objectivity with the Pats. Fans are convinced they can do no wrong, and haters immediately assume the worst about everything they do.

I am genuinely neutral about the team. I admire much of what they've accomplished, and am leery of Belichick. I would say that of their nine Super Bowls, I was probably cheering for them in roughly half (the first Giants' match-up, I was torn between wanting to see the first 19-0 season and one of the greatest upsets of all time. Also, I was cheering for the comeback against the Falcons, but once they tied it up I wanted Atlanta to pull it out).

I think the original Spygate was shady AF, and I still don't really understand what they were doing and why the league seemed to be in such a hurry to put the matter to rest/cover it up. Deflategate, meanwhile, was a complete traveshamockery. I don't think the league proved that a) the balls were tampered with, b) Brady had anything to do with it, and c) the Pats gained any advantage even if it did happen. I also think the fact that Brady testified in Federal court that he had zero knowledge of any plot, exposing himself to a potential perjury charge in a case where there was no underlying crime and when he easily could have used weasel words to protect himself, argues strongly in favor of his innocence.

As for the current scandal, I still have no idea what happened, and am waiting until we get more details before I make any judgment.

I'm a Pats homer, and I wish the league had told us the full story of Spygate. As for Deflategate, the punishment was a makeup for Spygate. Any other team, and they would've gotten off with a warning. That said, I think Brady was culpable in Degflategate - at a minimum, he at least told his 2 stooges he likes the balls on the low end, and they just took it a little too far. My own analysis of the Wells report convinces me that most, but not all, of the balls had been tampered with. I just don't think it gave Brady any real advantage, however.

As for the latest scandal, Belichick would have to be colossally stupid to be a part of this. He was told as part of Spygate that any shenanigans in the future would result in his banishment for life. But I'll wait to the full story comes out. I do know this - Bob Kraft should just disband Kraft Productions, and ban any Pats employee from using a video camera anywhere on game day. Hell, he should confiscate their smartphones.

32 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Who wants to watch the Bengals for 8 minutes? 🤢 🤮

If the league finds them culpable, the punishment will be that they have to watch the Bengals for 8 hours

So. When the news first came out, everyone in Foxboro denied these shenanigans had anything to do with Patriots employees and those who had recorded were working for Kraft (same thing as working for Pats but whatever). Then yesterday the Patriots fired the employee who was recording. So which is it you cheaters?

2 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

So. When the news first came out, everyone in Foxboro denied these shenanigans had anything to do with Patriots employees and those who had recorded were working for Kraft (same thing as working for Pats but whatever). Then yesterday the Patriots fired the employee who was recording. So which is it you cheaters?

He was suspended, not fired. And I assume it was Kraft that suspended him