Sign in to follow this  
bmeadows

"Radio" Raheem Mostert

I noticed that Coleman barely touched the ball or even on the field. I am thinking of moving Mostert into my playoff lineup but nervous. They do have Atlanta this week at home and should be a heavy load on running. Is yesterday just a game script kind of game where passing was needed to win, and Mostert was used heavily, or is this a changing of the guard moving forward this week? 

Breida was back too. Mostert's been good the last couple of weeks, but this is a full blown committee imo.

Tried to get him but someone else snagged him. Ended up with Scarborough which I’m happy with. Considering they were playing behind the whole game he did a salvageable job and Golladay helped out with that late TD 

Week 8 Coleman scored 35 non ppr points, his last six games played, he’s scored 28 total. 

Mostert has scored 59 points since week 8. 

In my view (and I watched the game), it's a changing of the guard.    It's still a committee, but I see Mostert as the 1A and Brieda the 1B now.   

Tevin Coleman has been ineffective for the last 4 games.   They may throw Coleman a bone and give him some snaps in a "revenge game" against the Falcons in Week 15.   But Mostert is the guy to own at this point.   

Wish this had happened earlier in the season so he could be picked up and watched prior to depending on him in your lineup

Picked him up in one league and will start him this week. Unfortunately, it's a consolation match because I started Michel over him this past week.

In other league, have a claim in on him and if it's successful, will most likely start him over Bell.

50 minutes ago, JohnD. said:

Wish this had happened earlier in the season so he could be picked up and watched prior to depending on him in your lineup

True. I still don't buy that we really have the SF RB situation figured out. Also worth remembering that he did all his damage on just 12 touches on Sunday. It's great that he can be that efficient, but doesn't really reassure me that it's sustainable. Starting him is a calculated gamble, but it is still very much a gamble.