Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Wanna know how to easily ruin a career in entertainment?

Stupid, the set up question if she "found it easier" is beyond retarded. 

Found it easier than what ? Did she have a previous life where she was brought up as a poor black child to compare it to ? 

That's how these victimhood racist race baiting dirtbags prey on the stupid.

It's never enough is it? No, white people need to feel bad for the society we built.

The general public needs to stop concerning themselves with crap like this.  Seriously, why care about something so minuscule in the grand scheme of our lives? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The general public needs to stop concerning themselves with crap like this.  Seriously, why care about something so minuscule in the grand scheme of our lives? 

I think the "general public" does ignore it.  It's the minority of the public that make it an issue, and of course the media fuels it like crazy.  

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

I think the "general public" does ignore it.  It's the minority of the public that make it an issue, and of course the media fuels it like crazy.  

That could be.  Then it gets shared on sites like this and gets discussed even more.  The reason the media runs with stories like this is because the public eats it up.  Gotta love that gossip.

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That could be.  Then it gets shared on sites like this and gets discussed even more.  The reason the media runs with stories like this is because the public eats it up.  Gotta love that gossip.

It's hard to ignore when your race is attacked and blamed for being civil. 

That's what all this privilege sh1t is about. White people are privileged because we build and maintain functional societies. We are told to feel bad about that and I refuse to, which of course makes me a bigot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Love it. Almost all of the Hollywood elite grew up rich and fabulous.  It's good they get called out on it. It's not luck or hard work that is  the reason so many of them get jobs in the industry. 

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Good.  Hopefully her next feature is in pron.  :banana:

:pointstosky:

16 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Good.  Hopefully her next feature is in pron.  :banana:

:banana:

Hollywood folk need to be more like Anthony Hopkins:

Speaking with Brad Pitt for Interview Magazine, Hopkins said he often declines the opportunity to share his opinion about the movie industry or world events because it’s “not worth anything.”

“I don’t have any opinions,” he said. “Actors are pretty stupid. My opinion is not worth anything. There’s no controversy for me, so don’t engage me in it, because I’m not going to participate.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/anthony-hopkins-avoids-talking-politics-actors-are-pretty-stupid

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

100% true,.

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Because policy is being written based on it.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This is another good reason to concern ourselves with it. Affirmative action was just the start. 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

This is another good reason to concern ourselves with it. Affirmative action was just the start. 

Booger on MNF :wall:

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Because people argue about it on message boards. It’s a circle. Chicken/egg. Etc. 

If we all started arguing constantly about the rights of tall vs short people, we’d force them to write policy based on that. 

6 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Because people argue about it on message boards. It’s a circle. Chicken/egg. Etc. 

If we all started arguing constantly about the rights of tall vs short people, we’d force them to write policy based on that. 

I'm reminded of a randy Newman song

7 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Lots of policy is made without people arguing about it. If anything arguing on the internet helps prevent this sh1t. All it takes is a group of people no matter how small to yell loud enough for an idiot politician to take action, because surely if someone yells loud enough they must be right. At least with public discord, some politicians can think, wait a minute maybe there's nor to it than what these people are screaming about"

So no, I do not agree it's a circle jerk chicken/egg thing..

39 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So no, I do not agree it's a circle jerk chicken/egg thing..

With this I don't think so either.

The people lambasting her on Twitter likely are being or have been educated into the philosophy that we need to politically step into things to ensure equality of outcomes (beyond equality of opportunities). They're in an actual movement that is going forward, with more institutional support than friction. Others seek peace, so if it seems like a big deal, and there's actual moral indignation involved - they'll acquiesce. 

Aside from the fact they've gained or bolstered their perspective through education, they're openly okay with remaining in an echo chamber to a degree that we don't usually see in groups unless they are markedly radical. Yet their numbers don't make them super fringe despite the groupthink-only mindset. That matters. It makes them potent. We have potent lunacy swirling around.

She is Still Asleep

Maybe you're just in your own world, or maybe you don't care about injustices happening around you. Either way, it would probably be good to occasionally find ways to combat inequality and injustice, even if it's something as small as denouncing inequality and supporting a charitable cause that is trying to help others.

Countdown to her apology. 

December 20. Only 10 days left!!! :banana:

Da daaa

da da da daaaa da

da da da daaaa da

da da da daaaaaaaa.

8 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

This sort of stuff actually happens when people on 4chan try to make hate symbols out of the OK handsign or clowns or a frog. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Still not sure how the left's philosophy of white shaming will elevate others. :dunno:

It falls in line with the overall strategy.  Unable to compete the ongoing move has been to lower standards, but that has not helped effectively enough, so now you shame those who compete and achieve in the hopes they will stop doing so well.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, Cdub100 said:

No, white people need to feel bad for the society we built.

Correction:

You mean WE ALL helped build (and many forced to build). Also, you didn't do much.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Correction:

You mean WE ALL helped build (and many forced to build). Also, you didn't do much.

+1

I am no responsible for the achievements, nor the criminality, of those who came before me....100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Correction:

Yep. :thumbsup:

We are all just individuals here. Roughly speaking, I deserve most of the credit or blame for my actions. I don't feel I deserve any credit or blame for what someone 75 or 200 years ago did, in spite of how similarly our melanin reacts to light. That's just me though.

45 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Yep. :thumbsup:

We are all just individuals here. Roughly speaking, I deserve most of the credit or blame for my actions. I don't feel I deserve any credit or blame for what someone 75 or 200 years ago did, in spite of how similarly our melanin reacts to light. That's just me though.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

+1

I am no responsible for the achievements, nor the criminality, of those who came before me....100%

I think this climate of being politically correct and aware affects everyone not just a certain segment of society. It's not just conservatives or rich people. Everyone is correcting everyone about everything.

Lizzo went to a Lakers game showing her butt crack and did a twerk. People criticized her clothes and behavior and then people criticized those people for fat shaming. This is an all over issue, not just one group's cross to bear.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:39 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

It gets the SJWs and racists all worked up while those of us in the middle just don’t give a sh1t

• Like 1

For so many years people asked me if I benefitted from Affirmative Action or if my daughter was admitted to her university due to her race and Affirmative Action. Then when I gave my response (NO), still I had to sit and listen to a lecture about how unfair Affirmative Action is to all the hard working smart people who are being displaced by those less deserving.

It seems to me that opinions have always been flying but nowadays those opinions are targeting a group that otherwise didn't have to answer much.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Correction:

I meant what I said. And yes, I contribute and advance this society every day.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I meant what I said. And yes, I contribute and advance this society every day.

Of course you meant and of course no one will call you out about it. You know what that's called???????????????