Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

I just went from ordering a double 12 yr macallan neat

To a hamm's.  Should have seen the look the bartender gave me :banana: :lol:

$24 tab, and that was 4 beers (the girl had two draws in addition to my two hamms) and the scotch

:lol:

46 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

$24 tab, and that was 4 beers (the girl had two draws in addition to my two hamms) and the scotch

:lol:

That's cheap as helll. 

A friend gave me a Hamm's t-shirt last year because my cheap ass used to buy it back in the day. I wear it with pride.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

A friend gave me a Hamm's t-shirt last year because my cheap ass used to buy it back in the day. I wear it with pride.

Haven't had Hamms since the sneak sips when my grandfather asked me to get him a beer. Might pick a six pack up this weekend. Hmmmmm

Another good scotch story, at least for me.  I always get invited to our congressman's Christmas party at his home, probably because I used to work for him.  He always has a fantastic selection of scotch and bourbon.  I'll miss this year because I'm going to a concert :(

anyway last year he had an 18 year maccallan.  I made the first pour and it must have been 4 fingers of not more.  Some of the staff looked at me, and I was like, "sorry, but I don't work for you guys anymore either"

:banana:

Just now, cmh6476 said:

Frederick

Well then you're not really in a dive bar,St. Joe has a whole lot worse than anything on Frederick.

True, I'm sure you've seen them all now Mr uber driver :lol:

10 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

True, I'm sure you've seen them all now Mr uber driver :lol:

First off I don't work the bar crowds,secondly I know the dive bar scene because when I was still drinking a friend of mine enjoyed going to them and third I think you might be surprised at a lot of the business/professional people that use Uber.

I'm just busting balls.  I think is cool what you are doing and where you are, from what you shared on here.  I'm not one to judge, I live in a glass house.  But it was unplugged that I was hanging out at and I just assumed the elite crowd of fft would consider that a dive, although I've spent my share of time at susie's, jt's, the Missourian, American, etc so I know what a dive bar is as well ;)

• Like 1