cyclone24

Times person of the year

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then how the hell did this kid win it? Who exactly is she influencing? She's a meme, nothing more. Ronan Farrow is much more influential. But Time isn't touching that. Gutless. 

I didn’t say she should have :dunno:

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, Greta Thorburger is INFLUENTIAL now?  Who exactly is she influencing again?

Or maybe she's just the liberal flavor-of-the-week?  They'll discard her like a used condom - like they did with that David Hogg guy.  He lasted, what?  a week before the liberals moved onto another child they could use and abuse?

:huh:

Interesting that she fits the liberal agenda but the Hong-Kong protesters who are fighting for democracy literally with their lives doesnt. Think about that for a second. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Interesting that she fits the liberal agenda but the Hong-Kong protesters who are fighting for democracy literally with their lives doesnt. Think about that for a second. 

Trump is anti Chinese government therefore libs must be pro Chinese government. Just look at how little the coverage is of the major human rights story of the decade in the most polluted country on the world. Shows they aren't much interested in the environment either. 

28 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Someone call the whambulance for the pres and his GC gobblers. Be best, snowflakes.

Snowflakes do not reside on the right, hth. 

21 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Not surprised by the pick.  She has been in the limelight quite a bit, and for a generally positive cause.  Plus everyone got butt-hurt when she didn't win a Nobel prize (such prize became less valuable when they gave one to Obama for being black, but I'd still put it higher than the Time award).

Lying to the world about Global Warming is a positive cause? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Correction......

Being used as a tool to lie to the world about Global Warming is a positive cause? 

Anybody that believes her concerns are purely organic are absolute morons.

32 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Snowflakes do not reside on the right, hth. 

Someone should let the snowflake-in-chief know. Crybaby didn't get the memo. :cry:

7 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Of course not.  While I am not personally a climate alarmist, I don't immediately ascribe evil intent to anyone who is concerned about climate change.

If you know of specific lies she has told, please let us know.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Of course not.  While I am not personally a climate alarmist, I don't immediately ascribe evil intent to anyone who is concerned about climate change.

If you know of specific lies she has told, please let us know.  :thumbsup:

https://www.aviation24.be/miscellaneous/environment/atlantic-flights-for-greta-would-have-generated-less-co2-than-her-sailing/

https://www.leftyliars.com/swedish-greenies-use-children-to-lecture-america/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Greta-Thunberg-Catching-a-Ride-back-to-Europe-on-the-LaVagabonde/5-2271417/?page=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It takes a special breed of miserable loser to hate on a 16 year old girl with Aspergers, who is actually taking positive action about something she is passionate about (whether you agree with her cause or not). My hats off to you losers. When you go all in, you go all in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Chill Greta Chill" ~ Donald J. Trump  :doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

It takes a special breed of miserable loser to hate on a 16 year old girl with Aspergers, who is actually taking positive action about something she is passionate about (whether you agree with her cause or not). My hats off to you losers. When you go all in, you go all in. 

No one is making fun of her asbergers. But nice try. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one is making fun of her asbergers. But nice try. 

That’s definitely not true.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

we're making fun of her......

NOTHING 🍔 BURGERS

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How's that? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How's that? 

Lotsa righties have made fun of how weird she is, called her “mentally ill” etc.

Personally I don’t much care one way or the other, but to claim none of the attacks on her are related to her Aspergers is too much 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Lotsa righties have made fun of how weird she is, called her “mentally ill” etc.

Personally I don’t much care one way or the other, but to claim none of the attacks on her are related to her Aspergers is too much 

I was taking about this thread. I can't speak for the rest of the internet. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was taking about this thread. I can't speak for the rest of the internet. 

Not just the Internet but Fox News and probably Trump too. But this thread alone, sure I see where you’re coming from

Not a big deal.   Who cares really?  Its the only time of year that magazine gets any pub anyway.  Meh.

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm aware of the carbon footprint thing on her recent trip and find it :lol:

Does that make her a hypocrite?  Certainly, or at least her camp (I'm not sure how much she actually knows about such stuff to be honest).  But a liar?  I don't think so.  :dunno:

36 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Not a big deal.   Who cares really?  Its the only time of year that magazine gets any pub anyway.  Meh.

It stinks of Nazi propaganda! 🤬

"tugging at the heart strings and all" 

and only complete morons fall for it and defend it

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm aware of the carbon footprint thing on her recent trip and find it :lol:

Does that make her a hypocrite?  Certainly, or at least her camp (I'm not sure how much she actually knows about such stuff to be honest).  But a liar?  I don't think so.  :dunno:

Either walk the walk or you are full of shite.  Just like Bernie screaming about the 1% while he drives his R8

43 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Either walk the walk or you are full of shite.  Just like Bernie screaming about the 1% while he drives his R8

God only knows how hard you nerds walk with your fingers on the keyboard all day.

49 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Lol you’re so full of sh1t

Time is a liberal rag that likes to makes itself feel better. The peace prize winner brokered a peace that ended a conflict which killed untold amount of people. But yea....lets give it to an annoying 16 year old who always looks like she is getting read to take a cocaine induced crap?

3 hours ago, donkeyjotes said:

Nobody is buying your sh1t. There are plenty of useful idiots out there, but people like you USE this specific girl because you sick focks think it gives you a shield. Surely we can't attack your wackjob science because then we're making fun of a retarded girl. Go fock yourself and your potato puppet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys have awful senses of humor :(

Nope. That is really funny. Because it's accurate of you. :cheers:

How this trite little known-nothing is elevated above people struggling, and dying, for their rights in Hong Kong is both baffling and tragic.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RLLD said:

How this trite little known-nothing is elevated above people struggling, and dying, for their rights in Hong Kong is both baffling and tragic.

It's pretty sick how the people on the left push this girl into the spot light. Have they no shame?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's pretty sick how the people on the left push this girl into the spot light. Have they no shame?

Oh no....none....and their positions on things ebb and flow with the situation, these people are batch!t crazy and pretty scary

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Great point. There's lots of money in China and Hollywood and big tech aren't going to do anything to mess with that revenue. Shows you how FOS the left is on SJ issues. Where you at, Kaep? Nike would shut him down immediately 

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Fighting for democracy doesnt fit a liberal agenda magazine. 

They obviously picked the right person. They picked Adolf Hitler one year, so the award isn't something prestigious. The Republicans are up in arms over a person of the year. They have succeeded in getting a ton of attention. 

21 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

They obviously picked the right person. They picked Adolf Hitler one year, so the award isn't something prestigious. The Republicans are up in arms over a person of the year. They have succeeded in getting a ton of attention. 

"Up in arms".   Lol. You're right, I'll never buy Time again.