Sign in to follow this  
Busboy

I have $1 left for playoffs, need Streamer QB!

Have to make this $1 waiver dollar count for the next two weeks of playoffs.  Have Josh Allen (PIT, NE) so looking at a QB streamer to carry me through the 'ship:

Fitzpatrick - NYG, CIN
Minshew - OAK, ATL
Brissett - NO, CAR
Trubisky - GB, KC
Mayfield - AZ, BAL
Goff - DAL, SF
Rivers - MIN, OAK

I’d go Fitz unless you’re a heavy favorite and want to play it safe. Because self immolation is always on the table with that dude. But can’t beat the matchups

16 minutes ago, My Ball Zach Ertz said:

Don't drink the FitzMagic kool-aid like I did last week , especially if Parker out....roll dice on BRISSETT, who likely will HAVE to throw a LOT !

Agree that Brissett is the safest option, especially given his matchups.

If you can stream each week I might go Baker then Rivers or Baker/Jacoby. But it sounds like you may only be able to do one transaction.

Fitz. 

Fitz. That’s three. 

11 hours ago, JagFan said:

Minshew.  Nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Playing for starter role next year.

Haha gotta love the loyalty from JagFan

Fitzpatrick - NYG, CIN  without #1 target
Minshew - OAK, ATL team collapsing and on road at OAK
Brissett - NO, CAR without Hilton/Ebron
Trubisky - GB, KC nope
Mayfield - AZ, BAL good for 15 not 16
Goff - DAL, SF hmm
Rivers - MIN, OAK ok, maybe

Goff will have to throw to beat those two teams.  But risky...  

What about Carr this week hosting JAX in last home game before the move?  Is he available?  But that's a one week deal.  

2 hours ago, Busboy said:

Haha gotta love the loyalty from JagFan

I’ll be loyal right up to the move of the team to London.  After that... Geaux Saints!

I guess I'll throw the tie breaker out of wack here. But if those are my choices, I'd go Rivers

54 minutes ago, typhus said:

Tannehill probably isn't still available?

Nope.  Cousins just became available though.  I will say that I am facing Lamar Jackson who just went off last night.  So probably need a high ceiling QB.  Leaning Fitz for that reason, provided Devante passes concussion protocol.  But if he doesn't, I have no idea who has the most upside?

Brissett.  I had picked up Fitz for week 15 but have switched over to Brissett after watching Fitz’s disaster last week in the Meadowlands.

Plus Brissett plays on Monday night so you can watch him bring in your victory knowing exactly how much you need.

2 hours ago, Busboy said:

Nope.  Cousins just became available though.  I will say that I am facing Lamar Jackson who just went off last night.  So probably need a high ceiling QB.  Leaning Fitz for that reason, provided Devante passes concussion protocol.  But if he doesn't, I have no idea who has the most upside?

In that case I might actually role with Goff, Dallas doesn't even understand the concept of "interception", and Im seeing that game as a high output outcome.

Bombs away!  especially if you just got Lamared,,  I would be shooting for the highest ceiling.

4 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Brissett.  I had picked up Fitz for week 15 but have switched over to Brissett after watching Fitz’s disaster last week in the Meadowlands.

Plus Brissett plays on Monday night so you can watch him bring in your victory knowing exactly how much you need.

Fitz. 

19 hours ago, typhus said:

In that case I might actually role with Goff, Dallas doesn't even understand the concept of "interception", and Im seeing that game as a high output outcome.

Bombs away!  especially if you just got Lamared,,  I would be shooting for the highest ceiling.

Yeah liked the Dallas matchup but keep in mind I would have to play him against SF the following week!

Fitz is the man this week, WR corp cleared of concussions. I think Tannenhill has a major regression game. Everyone likes him and that usually means he bombs out. You may want to grab the Texan DT if available.