Sign in to follow this  
SWAMI SEZ

Ryan Tannehill or Jimmy Garropolo week 15 full PPR

This is the biggest decision of the week!  PPR  6 point TD Yahoo 

Ryan Tannehill @ home against Houston Texans 

Jimmy Garropolo @ home against Atlanta Falcons

Give me some reasoning behind your choice. Help me help you!

One game brings me to the 'ship...

Thanks Nation!  😎

I'm starting both, so I feel your pain. They are ranked #7 and #8, they both have great matchups.... They both have dominate run games, They both will prolly score 20+

When I'm in these circumstances I ask myself "Is there a wrong choice?" Since there isn't, we'll be discussing this until Sunday... imo.

At this point I'm starting Tannehill. I think the level of competition for HOU will push the other to keep scoring. Plus it's a Division game and this is for a playoff spot, I believe... Going on memory on this one...

Jimmy. 

I dont know if this is a factor you consider:   Garoppolo is playing in Atlanta where it is projected to be sunny but a bit cool.

Tannehill is projected to play in rain.

I do generally prefer QB's playing under good field conditions.

That being said, Tannehill has played in Miami, so likely he has played and practiced in rain many times before.

I'd bet on Garoppolo to put up better fantasy numbers,.

but I dont think Tanehill will put up bad numbers.  I think the weather plays to his advantage in terms of getting a win.   but not for stats.

8 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

I like Tannehill, even more if Henry doesn't play. 

I have no doubt Henry will play. He's 2nd in the league for Leading rusher and he's had the hamstring for 3-4 weeks now :P

I think Tannehill is good BECAUSE he has a run game. He would do worse if Henry wasn't playing cause they could just play pass DEF. D. Lewis isn't scaring anyone at this point...

JMHO

5 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I have no doubt Henry will play. He's 2nd in the league for Leading rusher and he's had the hamstring for 3-4 weeks now :P

I think Tannehill is good BECAUSE he has a run game. He would do worse if Henry wasn't playing cause they could just play pass DEF. D. Lewis isn't scaring anyone at this point...

JMHO

Blah blah blah.... 😂

8 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

JMHO

What you said makes perfect sense, I just felt like blah blah blahing you :)